Ahh, d*mn you all ):

Minory, my peer, how fare you? Glai and I are currently sleeping at around 1-4 am every night, studiously doing our articles and study guides and a lot of other junk that really isn't that much yet we take a lot of time on. n'___'n Beat that. And add me... ): I have Yami on my list, but not you...

As for you d*mn Europeans, d*mn:

Losers. >_> So much for calling Americans stupid, those of us who have to work to get scholarships actually work it seems, 100x harder than those who choose to slack off in their [i]lame[/i] elevator schools.

THAT'S RIGHT! [i]ELEVATOR SCHOOLS[/i].

And Bootes...

-fume-

I will now, flustered, detach myself from this forum.
----
Oh yes. And I am now no longer an animecan. I'm withdrawing. Even though I can get my episodes off IRC by myself now. Because I'm too busy. Bastards!

T_T

:[quote name='Sol Invictus' post='18106' date='Oct 9 2008, 02:04 AM']Hail and well met!

I stumbled acroos this game little while ago and i was intrigued by the story and dark setting of the game world. It disturbes me but I am fascinated by it!

Anyway I haven't decided what type of character to play yet but I am picking the Light, Darkness and Balance Principles. Make sense to me... :)

Hope to learn more about this strange new world and it's stories. See ya in game![/quote]

:) Hey there God Wannabe! Hows it going now? See you around MagicDuel