Glai...you manage to bring out the most disgusting and dirty ideas in my mind. You have no idea what you made me think when you said you participate but you don't play...

Oh well...this has gone as always waaay offtopic. And I should be the first one to respect the rules...

i think they allow html. Once you open the page editor it has an html tab at the bottom right of where you add the page content.

I would just like to mention that i havent personally messed with my papers too much since the new editors because when they switched it messed up all the html coding i had already put into it, back when my papers looked REALLY good, and i was annoyed so i just decided to make my papers presentable, and then step away from the problem before i got really mad...

but once i get around to waking up fully i'll tinker with some things, but i hope that works for you, also i sent you an announcement i hope you find useful.

~Cryxus~

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Udgard']Well, welcome to the forums memory =)[/quote]...and all the madness this place brings

hmm thats an idea, imposing a drinking age in MD.....
i know, anyone below 350 active days has to....donate...all their drinks to me :D