Nice to meet you both. Enjoy your stay and please feel free to post any comments, disreguards to anything. Get into the community. Wow, that sounded a little evil. >:angry:

- Z e r o

Hey all, I just traveled over from Kings Duel, my new addiction. You can imagine my shock when i saw how sweet this game looked and realized I am going to get addicted to yet another RPG game.

So far my gaming history consists of some strategy games (Ogame and Travian, Ogame I was ranked first and lead the number 1 alliance) Kings Duel and World of Warcraft. I managed to quit Ogame because I was winning by so much I basicly lost interest in it. Now life seems to be more hectic for me so I don't have time to be as high achieving in most games.

Forums are a big thing for me. Ive managed many from being the leader of various things, and I try to remain as active as I can on all forums for it adds the enjoyment of interaction for games that may lack it. I look forward to being active here and meeting the small, tight-knit MagicDuel group and hopefully becoming a part of it. :angry:

I still am in the dark on the exact details of what MagicDuel is going to end up being, can anyone guide me to where I could read up on the details?

Viceraz, know me? i'm homidwert

---

LOL, did i introduce you to this game with my comment about magicduel?

Haha ya you did, nice to see you here.

Ana....I have to ask.....Is that pic really of you? The prefered answer would be yes :D And thanks for the welcome :angry:

Alive that she may be the one in the picture, and that she may just happen to post more pics, and that she may just happen to like posting very.....graphic...pics B)

YES it is me in that pic, and maybe i'll change it with a new one, nut for now i won't first i put it for someone but now i like it very much.

YES it is me in that pic, and maybe i'll change it with a new one, nut for now i won't first i put it for someone but now i like it very much.

yes, i like it very much also ;)

btw, email address is pconn19@aol.com :lol:

jk, dont worry about emailing me......

but really, thats my email :D