• Root Admin
I thank ye both fer the warm welcome.

The Void is as vast and bleak as the Infernal Abyss, luckily i spotted a flickering light not long ago, following it brought me here, 'tis good ta walk amongst the living once more

Damn, we have a poet among us :P ..i might use you, who knows

A poet? Hmmm no far from it mighty Creator, i merely write what i see in hopes i can relate to others the majesty or perils at hand...

As fer "usin' me", well me words here belong to ye as soon as i share them, 'tis not using in any sense, if they inspire anyone or bring them to pause i am pleased for i hold me gift of "story" most dear...

When not adventuring or deep in the heat of battle i will always offer whatever i can if so requested.

Oh did i mention i talk WAY too much once i get started? **chuckles**

Again thanks to all for the warm welcome.

Hmmm, and just what is this "RP" ye speaks of my overly-anxious looking friend? **chuckles**

Seems we all follow our own paths yet they lead us to the same destination, and the resplendid adventures that await just beyond that oddly glowing mist over there **points towards a shrouded portal growing ever clearer**

Hmmm, and just what is this "RP" ye speaks of my overly-anxious looking friend? **chuckles**

Seems we all follow our own paths yet they lead us to the same destination, and the resplendid adventures that await just beyond that oddly glowing mist over there **points towards a shrouded portal growing ever clearer**

Rp stands for roleplay which is where you play a certain charecter on the internet and act it out by typing. If that makes any sense?

**chuckles** Hmm, i will keep that in mind but i never thought of me existance as an RP, i be merely an extension or one facet of the being who finds himself here...

(( All my works of the legendary Immortal Gygax are first editions, not because i am a collector (which i am), but because i have enjoyed exploring realms of fascination and intrigue for 3.5 decades... Hence i be known to many as the Elder **chuckles** and several less desirable descriptions to others :lol: ))

**slips in silently and leaves an odd shaped item, it seems to be a breadlike creation partially covered in something sweet and has several flaming sticks atop it**

"Hope 16 is enough there me wide-eyed friend, may yer special day hold many surprises and enjoyments**

**slips in silently and leaves an odd shaped item, it seems to be a breadlike creation partially covered in something sweet and has several flaming sticks atop it**

"Hope 16 is enough there me wide-eyed friend, may yer special day hold many surprises and enjoyments**

Im actually 15 :P but thanks for the virtual gift!!

• 1 month later...
Guest jonybvo

Let me introduce myself, I am Jony,

I am twenty years old and I am student.

I am happy I can join to this Forum.

I am sure I will explore on this forum many intresting posts.

This is my Town Map of Ipswich

Hey MagicDuel, i'm new here. I've been checking up on the progress of this game since about last summer. Since you guys are so close to beta, thought'd i'd register on forums, i've been signed up on beta since it was available. But my question is are you guys very active on forum? Well i have many questions awaiting you guys when you reply, hopefully they will be answered efficiently and in a decent time.. i'll be here until the release and will be supporting you guys thoroughly.

- Z e r o

Hello and welcome back,

i will respond to any of your questions, Manu also reads and replies, feel free to ask and start any discussion you want..once is started all will have to say something :angry:

Yup, i was right. Upon cleaning out my Hotmail inbox i found my beta-tester confirmation e-mail. It was confirmed June 23, it's almost one year of watching the progress and supporting this game. I had to go through like 500 spam e-mails. :angry:

- Z e r o

• 2 weeks later...