I have already introduce myself to 2 of my old friends from King's Duel, but i guess it is better for me to introduce myself to this community officially since I'm pretty free right now. :D

My nick sound girlish but actually i am a guy, i using my girlfriend's favorite nick because i think her nick matches the game very much compare to my regular nick.

I am a veteran player came from King's Duel just like Viceraz but of cause with a higher ranking than him (temporary). ;)

The reason I'm here partly because i have completed all maps in King's Duel and got nothing much to do there, but the main reason is because i received a invitation mail to the MagicDuel Alpha test and this make me very excited and that is why i am here.

I have play strategy, rpg and mmorpg for a period of more then 10 years, so i am not new to game like MagicDuel and forum like this, so i believe i can behave in both the game and forum and grow together with the community.

Please forgive my bad command of English because i came from a country that located at the other side of the world from here which Mandarin was our official language.

Hello again and let enjoy the game together.

Cheers!!

:D;)

5 credits is all u need to purchase 10000 resources and 5000 population, u can use them to build structures and start growing, beside when u rejoin the defeated map u still will get the basic resources and population to begin with. So i can't see any reasons u can't restart a map unless u already lose interest.

Hi, I just wanted to say hello :P I also play kingsduel but lately i don't have much but when i'm back to my normal routine in life i'll try to play as much magic & kingsduel as possble ;)

and I to have to apoligise for my english since i'm not a native speaker :)

Grtz deetn

He isn't trying too hard though which is the strange thing. He has 6 generals on one map and it seems he is logging in once a day.

He mentioned in one of his post that now he only login once per day to collect the gains and to refill his generals.

Guess he is less active then before.

He mentioned in one of his post that now he only login once per day to collect the gains and to refill his generals.

Guess he is less active then before.

Its creating a problem on the KD forums since he and Mortius both are barely active, so spam bots are starting to reapear.

Hehe :lol: well it takes a lot of efforts ;)

Seriously, its hard enough with just school, having a job must make it even harder :P