Hello there peoples. I was searching on google for "free online rpg browser based" and ran across "Magic Duel". This sounded pretty cool in the discription. I was impressed from the first pic. All that's needed to be said is keep the pencil drawings. Makes things look original and quite cool. :lol:

As to the look of the site so far: I think it looks pretty good...a little bland but still nice.

Gameplay: Fun and quite interesting, however, the combat thing was a little confusing. (A few "Hints" might be nice...hehe.)

I have got to say; for something in "Alpha" testing this is running quite smooth. Storyline, graphics, text (weather translated or not) and art are all great.

All of this means only one thing: I'm gunna stick around and annoy the living **** out of everyone. (lol j/k)

I like this site...it's in my favorites.

Think...

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everybody, my name is Peter, and I'm glad to join this pretty forum.

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone, hope to become an active member and to make a lot of new friends.

regards, Peter

Hi Peter, welcome!

Explore and enjoy the magic world of magicduel!

Just wanted to say hello. Just started playing a few days ago, and wanted to say I think this is a very unique and intersting game. I plan to get a little more involved with it and help out where I can. Hopefully, this continues to grow and evolve !!

-XCaliber

• 2 weeks later...

Ah good to see a fellow FF fan!

What was it you were saying about 11?

Maybe 11, the MMORPG one has it. It has the more developed combat system as well, where you actually see the monsters. "Viceraz"

If by that you mean that the monster npcs move around and attack of their own free will then yeah,pretty annoying if you leave for one min and come back and,well your dead! :)

Ps i wasn't on for a while after i made my account but hopefully that'll change :) ,I like what i see in the test's anyway...

Greetings from a far, far away place... South Africa. This is my first time as an Alpha tester. I did BETA test a few games in the past, and is crazy about RPG's. I am running a DND 3.5 campaign in a custom world, and is considering running a Shadowrun game as well. I also play in a few campaigns right now, and played a huge number of RPG's on PC. The first I can remember is the original Pool of Radiance.

I must say, this game seems to have a lot of potential. Tonight was my second session, and although I still don't understand the battle system, I understand it enough to have won my first seven battles without losing once. The magic part still confuses me, as do the time for resting. But so far, this has the promise of an excellent game! :)

Hey.. sup... :)... lol.

Anyways i finished the game in like a day (the story) and after that it talked about restarting over and so i click on "reset account" cus thats what i thought it said and meant and plus it was red so i clicked it hoping to have all my creatures and stuff.... :) well lets just say i was dissapointed. Dissapointed at myself for being a dumbass :)

Hey.. sup... :)... lol.

Anyways i finished the game in like a day (the story) and after that it talked about restarting over and so i click on "reset account" cus thats what i thought it said and meant and plus it was red so i clicked it hoping to have all my creatures and stuff.... :) well lets just say i was dissapointed. Dissapointed at myself for being a dumbass :)

Well.. what can I say... Welcome to the dark side :lol:

Hola all. New here. Just recently found the game. I like what I see. So far I am finding that choosing "Continue Now" is VERY tempting...I just want to see what is going to happen next :)

Anyway, just sayin' Hi.

Welcome =D !

Im pretty sure you are going to love it =D. I know its tempting to chose the "Continue Now" option... but waiting for something good is worth it =)