Clickable misalignment in Firefox

I am Bored

There's a minor issue with the alignment of small (<20px in both dimensions) clickables on Firefox. This causes the images to appear one text line (~10px in this context) down from where they're supposed to. (see image #1) This particular instance can be seen in the branches at Oak Fort.

This is caused by the extra whitespace within the `<a>` tag (image #2), removing it (image #3) resolves the issue and returns alignment to normal. (image #4)

a25OakFortBefore.jpg

a25OakFortCodeBefore.PNG

a25OakForCodeAfter.PNG

a25OakFortAfter.jpg

Edited by I am Bored

• Root Admin

Can you give this a go now please after:

Ann. 5540 - [2022-02-27 14:44:04 - Stage 16] - Permalink - Posted By Chewett   0 likes   

After some suggestions from I am Bored I have tweaked the scene loading so that it doesn't mess up images with Firefox. If there are any further oddities with Firefox (or any other browsers) please post on the forum and I will take a look. I am going to see if we can iron out all these oddities in the coming weeks. Thanks all!

CODENAME: BUGFIX

There were also a small issue with the misalignment of A25 clickies in the A25 editing interface, upon both the mobile Safari portal, and the Brave (or Chrome) portal. The issue were that all clickies which were correctly placed within the scene will appear displaced approximately fifteen pixels horizontally when viewing them in the A25 interface.

Edited by Aia del Mana

I'm not sure this is the fault of a browser.  It may have to do with how the original scene was composed or something, like it's not using the same origin in the scene as in the edit screen.  

(I'm using Chrome on a Mac)

Edited by Fyrd Argentus

• Root Admin
8 hours ago, Aia del Mana said:

There were also a small issue with the misalignment of A25 clickies in the A25 editing interface, upon both the mobile Safari portal, and the Brave (or Chrome) portal. The issue were that all clickies which were correctly placed within the scene will appear displaced approximately fifteen pixels horizontally when viewing them in the A25 interface.

I will have a look at that as its likely the same issue. Thanks

7 hours ago, Fyrd Argentus said:

I'm not sure this is the fault of a browser.  It may have to do with how the original scene was composed or something, like it's not using the same origin in the scene as in the edit screen.  

(I'm using Chrome on a Mac)

If its what Aia is describing (15 pixels difference) its most likely the issue she describes.

I'm not really sure what evidence you are giving to say why its not the fault of the browser, could you elaborate as to where you have drawn your conclusion please, I may have missed something.

• Root Admin
8 hours ago, Aia del Mana said:

Could you include an image showing the A25 view and the "normal" view and show the difference. In addition could you give me the precise version of your browser.