Jump to content

Alliance lost after dying


The Puppeteer
 Share

Recommended Posts

Player name: The Puppeteer

Player ID: 261877

Browser: N/A

Operating System: N/A

Importance: Low

Description: After dying and ressurecting myself back, I am not part of the gateway island alliance anymore.

How to reproduce the bug:

Make a new character. You should be part of the gatway island alliance. Entre necro, hang yourself then ressurect. You have lost your alliance.

What you expect to happen:

I do not know if this is intended or not, but I do not think dying should affect your alliance status and after you revive you should go back to the previous alliance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Fyrd Argentus said:

Good or bad, this is the way it is.

definitely it should not be that way.....

 

5 hours ago, The Puppeteer said:

Description: After dying and ressurecting myself back, I am not part of the gateway island alliance anymore.

 

It is a land, not an alliance...

 

5 hours ago, The Puppeteer said:

I do not know if this is intended or not, but I do not think dying should affect your alliance status and after you revive you should go back to the previous alliance.

I agree.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Else said:

It is a land, not an alliance...

My bad, I assumed it was an alliance because it appeared in the alliance tab. It was written  "You are currently a member of Gateway Island"

12 hours ago, Fyrd Argentus said:

Not a bug actually.  Anybody dying must ask for an invite to rejoin citizenship and alliance if they had one.

Good or bad, this is the way it is.

Is there even possible to do this for the "Gateway Island" ? Or it was a confusion created by my for saying that gateway island is an alliance instead of land as Else pointed above ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lashtal said:

I don't think it's possible to get Gateway Island affiliation back, unless you have an official role related to it.

But, look on the bright side: you are currently a member of The Dead!

I wish I was part of the dead (with better regen time :D), I am now part of no man's land.

 

2 minutes ago, Fyrd Argentus said:

You were a citizen of GWI, now you are not.  You are free to pursue citizenship in any land, but there being no rulers of GWI, there is no direct way of regaining GWI citizenship.

Will do that for sure, but need to know more first!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, lashtal said:

I don't think it's possible to get Gateway Island affiliation back, unless you have an official role related to it.

But, look on the bright side: you are currently a member of The Dead!

4 hours ago, Fyrd Argentus said:

You were a citizen of GWI, now you are not.  You are free to pursue citizenship in any land, but there being no rulers of GWI, there is no direct way of regaining GWI citizenship.

One could consider the Gateway Guardians alliance to be a method to obtain the citizenship in question. Azull, who doth lead this alliance, has been absent some time, however.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Forum Statistics

    17.4k
    Total Topics
    182k
    Total Posts
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found
  • Recent Event Reviews

×
×
  • Create New...