Illegal Action Reported

Tarquinus

I get this message when trying to attack somebody standing right next to me, who has not moved and is not moving.

This is not the "user is not in your range" message - this is something new. Repeatedly getting a message that threatens to ban you is just a little discouraging.

I haven't gotten this error once, so it's worth details.
I don't double click, but I do attack idle players and I do legally attack the same person more than once sometimes (Waiting the ~5 min.) From what I've been hearing around the grapevine I'd like to guess that it's coming from double clicks or very lagged out battle scenarios where the beginning of the attacks are fine but they would attempt to resolve when it's not.

I am using Firefox 3, on Windows XP. Everything's been updated. I do not currently have a firewall active, because I only use this unit for trusted sites.

it obviously comes up whenever the playerlist gets refreshed WHILE you are trying to attack someone. If you don't believe me, try this: you click on somebody's name so you have the normal choice "attack this player", and then you wait for, let's say a minute, i'm not sure how often the list gets actually refreshed, but in a min, it will be once at least for sure. If you click the (still normal) attack button after the refresh you'll get the ban message, even if the player is still here and attackable.