The MD Awards Ceremony

Gargant

In Metal Bunny’s defense I have never heard of this contest till today either but then again I don’t travel much outside Willow’s Shop as well. You should have Manu put it in the announcements box in the top right corner in the game if you really wanted it advertised. Putting it in the New Ideas board which even on the forum which not every player reads is one of the least looked on boards was bound not to get it too much attention.

And whats this?! Nobody nominated me for best PWR?! I’m hurt :P I think I’m at least as good as Arzrel Dark or MRD in that category.

Aqune really should be on the list for nominated PWR, for those of you who do not know she is the one who controls the weather in MD, very dedicated to their role

*pokes Gargant* Add Aqune to the list... Pretty please with principals on top :pardon:

[quote name='SoulTear' post='21490' date='Dec 7 2008, 05:20 PM']And whats this?! Nobody nominated me for best PWR?! I’m hurt :mellow: I think I’m at least as good as Arzrel Dark or MRD in that category.[/quote]
Better. I am an abject failure as an adept and a former worshipper. :huh:

Soultear I did ask manu if he'd put it in the announcements, but he's a busy guy and they're not high up on the agenda so he forgot about them. I didn't want to keep bugging him.

Ah well, I'm hoping that if all goes well this year that it'll become a regular feature and next time they will be much better organised.

Garg

Just posting here to make the topic come to the front.

The ceremony is almost upon us!
It will NOT be on monday, due to my being unavailable.

It will now be on Wednesday instead at 21:00 Server time.

The location will be the interior of sage's keep if Calyx will allow us entry.

All nominations are invited as well as pretty much everyone else. So spread the word!