"I can't log in!" (seems more apropiate)

dst

Don't panic. It will be fixed ( I hope). Meanwhile just play with the forum :D.

[quote name='xPo' post='21825' date='Dec 12 2008, 08:08 PM']Can anyone open MagicDuel homepage???

When I try to open it, it appears to download a file: "application/x-httpd-php"

What is this??[/quote]

[quote name='dst' post='21826' date='Dec 12 2008, 05:11 PM']Don't panic. It will be fixed ( I hope). Meanwhile just play with the forum :).[/quote]

:rofl: lol

ok... created the topic at the same time of yours lol....

And hope it will be fixed soon, cause I wanna heal my creats... :D

[quote name='LunarGoddess' post='21828' date='Dec 12 2008, 08:24 PM']I tried to log into MD this morning but it says the page can not be found and I was prompted to download something, is this happening to anyone else?[/quote]

This better be fixed quickly Dst otherwise you are gonna regret it for the rest of your life *grins evily and prepares to jump on him and squezze him*

So...play with the forum huh? Besides stalking on people's profiles I suppose I could do some reading while waiting... :D

Hope it works soon...

Humm, not working for me in FF.

Every time I try to go to either the Homepage or the Login Page I get a blank screen.

Whats odd is that it was working fine an Hour or so ago...

Edit: I did try clearing Chache and all as well...

I suppose I should take this as a Sign that I really should Study for my Calculus Final tomorrow...

I have no idea if this is related to the issue other people are having but I'm going to go ahead and post here anyway. I was playing happily and had been doing so for 30-40 minutes or something like that and was then kicked out of the game. (was playing through firefox)

Now when I try to log in to the game again I get this error:
[codebox]Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot find save handler mm in /home/magicdue/public_html/conf/config.php on line 18[/codebox]
and some various syntax-error boxes popping up in the middle of the screen with this text:
[codebox]<br />
<b>Warning</b>: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot find save handler mm
in <b>/home/magicdue/public_html/ctrl.keepnotify.php</b> on line <b>2</b><br />
<br />
<b>Warning</b>: session_destroy() [<a href='function.session-destroy'>function.session-destroy</a>]: Trying to destroy
uninitialized session in <b>/home/magicdue/public_html/ctrl.keepnotify.php</b> on line <b>36</b><br />
top.location.href="index.php";[/codebox]

Any ideas what is causing this and how to resolve it?