The Traveler

awiiya

I have heard rumors that a mysterious Traveler has wandered into the land. The only information I have gathered so far is a vague description: He has no face and no name and some can't even understand its shape.

We also know that he entered the land of MD...

So the following are theories:

1. He came as many others, through Golemus or teleported to the Paper Cabin.
2. He came from a bordering country, from the south, east, or north. As he stepped, coming from the sea is unlikely.

My impression is that the second is correct, for the rumor said that he was tired, and although teleportation can be tiring, it is hardly a long journey.

I have yet to set eyes upon this traveler, and if others would like to share their opinions, or have information on his whereabouts, please speak. Mysterious men always require investigation.

Awi

[quote name='Liberty4life' post='22554' date='Dec 17 2008, 08:26 PM']thats your alt (i mean why would game char want to be adept of your alt if he isnt also your alt) :P nice stats though, i wonder how did you got it with only one win

i think its second as well but i am pretty sure he came from south, east is necro, and north is mda[/quote]

i think he is in ilusion mp2.. thats how he got those stats. and creatures

Before we get back to topic, he isn't my char =D My alt is his adept, not him being my alt's adept, lol.
And he IS a kind of special character, I can tell you that =) It's.. not possible to get that amount of stats with 1 win, I think.. and especially not with such an even numbered stat.

Another rumor... seems useless to search for his physical being now, so we might as well continue speculating about him.

I don't think he is related to anything that we have heard of before.

But yes, I suppose it is possible for it to be the Hollowed Zenith. In fact Ady did speak of his return, or suggested it might happen. Time to wait for more answers.

Awi

Today's lecture from the Hollowed Zenith confirmed that this traveler is not him. He plainly spoke to us all, we were able to view his shape, and he came from Golemus, and so he could not have had a long journey that involved walking.

There is another Stranger out in the world, unable to be recognized by us. When he finds the right person he will show himself, this is what I believe.

Awi

Doubtful that this has any real meaning for there is:

[url="http://magicduel.com/players/traveler"]http://magicduel.com/players/traveler[/url]

Probably a created account long ago that has been abandoned. However, if someone sees an account that looks suspicious, more like Hollowed Zenith, then speak up.

I would like to stress that looking for such an account is unlikely to result in any spectacular find. We know from rumors that this Traveler looks unlike anything we have ever seen or can see, so it is doubtful he will use such a conventional form.

Awi

[quote name='dst' post='22709' date='Dec 19 2008, 12:10 PM']He entered MD in disguise..When the time comes he will throw away his awkward cloths and reveal a sledge full of presents and the <insert number here cause I have no idea> rendeers :D[/quote]
dst come on! it cant be santa who ever it is didnt know what snow was.....

here's The Traveler :P this is a screeny, no editing required
[size=7][attachment=671:The_Traveler.jpg][/size]

arrr, you cant click to view? i'll put a photobuket one up soon

in the mean time -
[url="http://magicduel.invisionzone.com//index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=671"]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com//index.p...post&id=671[/url]

Can't download it Grido...

Awi

I think we can assume that the Traveler is not Santa, as I agree with the above comment that he did not recognize the snow, nor what the people were making (snowmen).

So then who is the traveler? I believe we will have to wait a week to find out. Once again, if anyone finds out anything, post it here. And I will do the same.

Awi

• Root Admin

i want to explain the above picture. me testing impersonation of several characters through the invisibility spell or newly created illusions spells, does not mean i am giving a clue or i am saying i am that character. When Muratus del Mur will play as a character, he will be named like that and not hide behind other characters. When i will play an other character I AM an other character so connecting things back to me wont actualy help you in any way. Those of you knowing me as knaty KNOW that knaty is mot Mur even if played by same human beeing. The characters i am playing are presenting you an important view of this world and you should see them as tottaly independent characters and not chace things like "who is mur today".

I hope you understand what i mean.

The traveler is the traveler, and when i will be done with it and pass it to the person controlling it, you wont notice the shift. So yes i am writing the traveler story right now that no secret, but Mur is not the answer to who the travele is or what his intentions are.