Happy Birthday Je Suis!!

Grido

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*smiles* Funny how one misses birthday topics *grins* I don't believe one was made for me, but *hugs Eggs tight and kisses him* Happy late birthday ^^ Even though I've already given his birthday present *winks* ((my birthday was the 20th btw XD))

Anyways *grins* yay for Shaniqua ^^ ((although personally, I think we should have named it Jim :D...or Dave! *Fallout 3 reference*)) May this egg earn as much love as Bob in the hearts of MD players!

*plots to convince Jonn to grow the egg*
*plots to remove Glai from YM*
*plots that from now on all breakfasts should include eggs*
*plots to actually wake up in the morning and have breakfast*

Jonn *puppy eyes here* how can I convince you to get ride of the egg?

[quote name='Sandra Klien' post='24218' date='Jan 25 2009, 08:40 PM']*smiles* Funny how one misses birthday topics *grins* I don't believe one was made for me, but *hugs Eggs tight and kisses him* Happy late birthday ^^ Even though I've already given his birthday present *winks* ((my birthday was the 20th btw XD))

Anyways *grins* yay for Shaniqua ^^ ((although personally, I think we should have named it Jim :P...or Dave! *Fallout 3 reference*)) May this egg earn as much love as Bob in the hearts of MD players![/quote]

Aww. No birthday topic for you? Well, then, we'll join our birthdays into one! -Grins, kissing her back-

Oooo. I liked my birthday present. -Grins- Yay for birthday presents that span multiple days!

[quote name='Grido' post='24225' date='Jan 26 2009, 05:58 AM']dst you're plotting a lot arent you? :P

you might need more than 3 people to form a cult Je Suis, though i have to say i havent looked into it, so can't be certain :)[/quote]

Psh, says who, Grido? : D But, I suppose, since you pointed that out, we'll have to spread the word of Shaniqua.

Of course, that means Jonn will have to leave the cabin every now and again, too.

Glai, I need to survive somehow (aka without my parents feeding me and dressing me) so I do have a job that requires also a life outside MD.
And until MD will be so great and popular that I will actually make money out of it....I will keep this as a hobby :P

Happy now?

As for the egg...I wish to see it omelet!

i seem to remember, i think it was you dst who's boss put in their work assesment form (or something) addicted to MD :P if that's a job i want it, hehe

i'd love for MD to be so popular that Mur could actually afford to employ people, but what with the recent announcement, it doesnt seem like it's going to happen soon :)

EDIT: hmm i took too long posting

as for the threat, i can't remember whether dst can teleport at all, but if she cant, send her to Golemus :P

Hopefully it'll get stronger and more people like us will begin to make subscriptions. :]

Edit, edit, edit: Haaaaah. XD That'd be hilarious.

Waaait. How'd I go from showering her with hugs and affection to being mortal enemies? o_o Ohwells. MD works in mysterious ways.

-shakes his fist at Dst playfully-

the thought currently going through my head is ''should i subscribe $50 rather than the $5 i currently do, even though i don't even use up the credits from the $5 each month, just to help make sure the game keeps running...''

[i]sidenote: Shaniqua is safe for now...[/i]

I'm currently a 40 dollar subscriber, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep it up. I mean, I've already gone through one reset in almost a single month. xD I'm sure Mur won't just keep giving them to me. Although that would be cool.

[i]Sidenoted sidenote: Yaaay.[/i]

hehe, if i was on the mainland i'd actually spend them, i do need to use the timed boosters at some point, to get rusty and another pimp :P but that can wait

i also have 3 stored resets, and have the old version shop

I'll have eight Pimped Grasan next credit round. Which starts on Heads contest day. o: I dunno WHAT I'm going to do with all of them.

But, I have the shop reset he just gave out, or I did. I've gone through it now. Will have to request another, or something. I dunno.

Yeah...it was my boss who put in my year's evaluation form that i was addicted to playing...
And yes I can teleport so bringing me to Golemus will not have any effect other then scaring the nOObs :P

lol 8 of them?

hehe, but scaring the noobs is fun :P on the other hand the amount of comments i get about your test account there, hehe, MB said to me i clearly wasn't doing my job there properly when the test acc flag wasn't romania, and that there was an account called Mur there :P