Happy Birthday Je Suis!!

Grido

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='dst' post='24224' date='Jan 26 2009, 01:55 PM']*plots to convince Jonn to grow the egg*
*plots to remove Glai from YM*
*plots that from now on all breakfasts should include eggs*
*plots to actually wake up in the morning and have breakfast*

Jonn *puppy eyes here* how can I convince you to get ride of the egg?[/quote]

*Evil Laugh* <- very loud and evil

Never!!! :P

[quote name='dst' post='24240' date='Jan 26 2009, 11:12 PM']Jonn leaving the paper cabin??? :P That's blasphemy![/quote]

You know.....I do have other things to attend to, and I have ppl to do the dirty jobs for me now :))

[quote name='Grido' post='24288' date='Jan 27 2009, 01:45 AM']maybe is Shaniqua from the future getting revenge on dst for all the wrongs dst is going to commit? :P[/quote]

...hehe

[quote name='Grido' post='24293' date='Jan 27 2009, 01:50 AM']if you're the mother, that would make Jonn the father....the egg would be pure evil incarnate.....[/quote]

...all I can say is...the Egg is more evil than me. I can feel it's evil vibrations in my backpack!

[quote name='Grido' post='24328' date='Jan 27 2009, 02:39 AM']hehe old news maybe, but still the original intention of the topic i made for him :P

i'm still waiting for Jonn to make a comment in the thread hehe[/quote]

Here it is! :D

[quote name='Grido' post='24341' date='Jan 27 2009, 03:06 AM']if they're going to press charges on you for that then they'd be prosecuting a lot of players here :P

i'm still not sure if semi-flirting with mp2's is classed as peadophilia[/quote]

I considder mp2 and mp3 as being kids, dunno why but somehow I always feel like the old one when talking to them...

I was mostly silent, but that's because no one seemed interesting enough to talk to. At first all I saw were a whole bunch of confusing stuff...and I'm not exactly a PvP person to start with XD I think Kragel's the first person I talked to in MD...although it WAS quite a while ago, so I'm not sure XD I'd maybe add in the odd advise after I'd gotten used to the system though

hehe, well i was the first to talk to her mp2 alt :P

it's amazing to think of some of the ''known'' players and the fact i helped some of them when they were starting out :))

EDIT: oh and becuase i noticed
[img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/567/666bx5.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Grido' post='24350' date='Jan 27 2009, 03:25 AM']true Je Suis, thats true

hehe Jonn, quote me enough there?

EDIT: yeah i think of mp2's and 3's as children to, mp4's as teenagersthen 5/6 as adults :P[/quote]

I don't know why it is like that......it's funny :))

Let's take this step by step (hope I will not miss one):
1)Grido, one of the reasons No one is still mp2 is because this way I can visit you (although lately I didn't have much time and looking at the things to come I don't know how much this will change) :P
2)Lawyers...hmm...we have at least one that is also a RPC....so watch out :))
3)Minors...we have few (Jun, Raven, Ledah, LS) but I doubt they don't know what are we talking about and I doubt that they feel uncomfortable or abused or i don't know how. I bet they kind of enjoy it. Also it is a good opportunity to learn from older people.
4)The egg...grrrrr the egg must be destroyed. And how will you destroy an evil egg? By giving it love and affection. So watch out Jonn: i might start kiss and hug that egg even if you don't agree.

Did I miss something? Hopefully not...

... The last time people were so active on the forums? That one thread which was supposed to be about the Bestiary, turned to talk about grasans' cuteness, split off into another topic, and finally derailed into blatant anime otaku frenzy. Thank goodness that only lasted about a few hours.

I'll figure out what career I will pursue from someone who doesn't slack off on the job to play MD. B) *spends her 7th period posting on MD forums*

And forsho the obnoxious romantic interaction in MD bothers me! It makes me intensely uncomfortable! How could it ever be possible to enjoy witnessing something like that? It is most definitely a horrible way to learn from older people, since the activity itself is so pathetic. I see enough of it in real life, thanks.

If you're going to flirt, don't simply fawn over each other like simple dolts; make it [i]entertaining[/i] rather than sickening. Damn it, where did my lovely MD of gamers and anime lovers go?! Freaking roleplayers..

Just wait.. MD will turn into a cybersex shop. >_>

I think I would like being LHO in Golemus. I would be able to avoid the freaking roleplayers and culture a better generation with my awesome influence.. My brilliant aura would dazzle them, provide immunity from the senseless horrors they will have to endure in a community of freaking roleplayers, hum yes...

Figures, all it takes is an evil egg to open you up, Dst. -eye roll-

Actually, Glai, the last time people were -really- active was when the forum crashed in December and there was a mad rush to come to the forums and escape the meaningless refreshing that everyone was doing. :]

Bleh, I wish [i]I[/i] could spend any periods posting/playing. Need to find a proxy to get around that block. Oh, yes.

As to cybersex shop. . . Hah.

Do you think you could [i]really[/i] go without any intelligent conversation [[or conversation at all, really]]. You'd have to spend even more time here on the forum. : D

hehe i know that dst, but MB didnt, and you don't often come by at all :)) not even to help me scare the little ones :P

we have a lawyer RPC? *looks worried*

:P ahh sweet sweet minors....*stops in-game paedophilic thinking*

yeah i think i was here when the refreshing happened as well, i seem to remember commenting in my posts everytime i refreshed :P

i would invite you here...but no...i *cough* don't have that spell

*sits at work playing MD* i don't have to worry about site blockers, don't have any :P

think that covers everything....