Happy Birthday Je Suis!!

Grido

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will never forget the day I met you.. I had such high hopes. Maybe you never knew, since to all appearances I was asking you to help me stay connected with the object of my heartbreak, but deep down, I thought in the perverted way of fate, that you would help me get over the relationship to which I still clung, that I would be able to escape the grips of the past through you.. Of course, that's not the way it worked out, and I should've known in any case. You didn't even recall who I was the next time I talked to you.. how disappointing, but better for the both of us, eh? It was meant to be this way.

In the end, I was able to do it on my own. It was hard, it was painful, but the only way it could happen... Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know. Happy birthday!~

;)

A few moments of epic fail, here, missing my own birthday topic. -Grins-

Thank you all, it's very much appreciated, knowing that friends care.

-cough- Even you, Glai, in your own amazing twisted way. ;D Oh, by the way, sorry! One mistake, and it all goes down the hole. Forgive me? :>

[quote name='Jonn' post='24153' date='Jan 25 2009, 09:25 AM']Happy (a bit delayed) Birthday Egg!!!

[img]http://jonn.mdrpc.com/spam/1yearegg.jpg[/img][/quote]
Epic own, this is.

Ooo. We should name it! -wonders- It'd be hard to name it in the game, but hey, it'll hold a special place in our hearts, and all that goofy jazz.

Hmm. -thinks- What to name it, what to name it.

1) The xp was kind of random. Every player received more or less...same with the creature.
2)Maybe Jonn thought that he will use the egg to replace his eye...his evil eye? They look the same...

[quote name='Je Suis Oeufs Fous' post='24152' date='Jan 25 2009, 07:53 AM']-cough- Even you, Glai, in your own amazing twisted way. ;D Oh, by the way, sorry! One mistake, and it all goes down the hole. Forgive me? :>[/quote]

"So THAT is your other account?"
Yeah, yeah, I forgive you. >_>

And that egg.. is real! Isn't that the same one Jonn used for the first rpc quest lineup? O_O Well, let's think. If we sacrificed the egg right now, we wouldn't really get a return for all that exp and myuhh as we would if it weren't a level I or II creature. So it's an impotent thing now, even though the stats are incredible for its stage. But if we make it turn into the elemental, it won't be an egg anymore. I know! We should name it Lain. I need to rewatch that, come to think of it.