Happy Birthday Je Suis!!

Grido

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When advertising will be back maybe I should move to GG. If they pass me then they should receive a small price. If I manage to scare them away I should receive a price for every noob that I scare :P

i have to maintain my evil inquisitor side sometimes though, and that purrrple flame really looks nice on the beach :P

also when i go into character there with unawear noobs, that confuses them....

No, Grido...I ment...you know that mp3 is a test level. Well...I could be a test level.... :P Something like mp1.5 then mp2 then the rest of the story.

PS: Grido, what's wrong with my No one character?

::chuckles:: has she come to my islands...i mean Golemus's shores yet?

EDIT: posted too slow again :P

lol dst how about your test level is on the bridge between Golemus and the mainland? that way they have to go by you, the way of leaving would have to be changed for mp2's though lol

Ha! Like I am going to step foot on a beach without blankets and shoes and cloth covering my hole body! Yes! Bring the sand!

And maybe I will change and I will adopt the egg..i will be its mother...who knows?

Oh, yes, definitely. :] No need getting the spot for our romantic date all spoiled with sand from the beach.

Edit, edit, edit: You, a mother? Really? o_o -fails to see it- You just seem more like the mortal enemy who occasionally gets showered with hugs and affection.

Jonn can't be the father! Nuuuu.

[color="purple"]EDIT: this was posted after the next post, due to some dodgy forum thing this came first when i edited my post - Grido[/color]