whats your age?

Ancient

Your Age  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

;3;

But Ledah, aren't you being cheerfully presumptuous? Who's to say you're the youngest? I have a few candidates in mind who might be younger, though they might not be really active on the forums.

As for the oldest.. well, speculation is largely useless, maybe unwanted if the suggested person hasn't discussed their age publicly. How about who acts the most immature, and who acts the most like a geezer?

[quote name='Chewett' post='25006' date='Feb 10 2009, 06:23 AM']@Glai - no i dont think you are old. just grumpy sometimes. :)[/quote]

He's right :) SageWoman said on my profile I don't ACT 13 :) (cheap way to get profile fiews :D)

my bro still is... but he doesn't use the forums XD

i guess that's the same with most people under 14 here... they are weak in english, and therefore don't roleplay and don't have a forums acc...
and those few who have good english skills are obviously not here or just don't want to say that they are so young because they fear to not be taken serious :D

PS: please add a male for me, i voted before i that option was there^^

[color="#0000FF"]
Done :D
DST[/color]

.... i'm the youngest here so far..... (i am under 14, won't say more than that.)

[quote name='Burns' post='25057' date='Feb 11 2009, 05:30 AM']my bro still is... but he doesn't use the forums XD

i guess that's the same with most people under 14 here... they are weak in english, and therefore don't roleplay and don't have a forums acc...
and those few who have good english skills are obviously not here or just don't want to say that they are so young because they fear to not be taken serious :)

PS: please add a male for me, i voted before i that option was there^^

[color="#0000ff"]
Done :D
DST[/color][/quote]
I geuss i am not one of those "most" then:)