whats your age?

Ancient

Your Age  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was just wondering what age groups primarily play this game..it seems like mostly *sneeze* older *cough* people play this game.

yes my first 2 questions have an "or" part pertaning to grade but that is just cuz your maturity level be a tad bit different depending on who your peers are.
if you want to be more specific on your age just post--please post :good:

You know, I searched MD on the net, and there were this page that rates pages/games (forgot which one) and analyzes the user pattern. In USA, most of MD players are indeed, uh... well, not so young. And almost half (or more) of US players here are female..

do you expect everyone to post his age here? that's what the poll is for, ain't it? :lol:

would be interesting to have a survey on what people do in RL (school, college, work, old age pension [yes, there are some^^])...

Cbhewy made an article on MD on Wikipedia but it got banned ;( Add a male to the list... I think ^_^ Anyway, I like being in the youngest group =D and, if it's a popular request, post a picture of me and mah snowman :P

EDIT by Chew: added one male for you.

Yeah? But don't start clamoring so happily about real life information like that, it is scary.

And Ledaahh, I hope you are acutely aware that every second that passes brings you closer to the painfully boring norm... >:D

Don't be so cheerful! And don't cheerfully offer to post a picture! I know for a fact there are pedophiles on MD, you do not want them to see your cute and innocent face, do you?

Go back to your schoolwork! Your grades suffer from lack of dedication!

[quote name='Glaistig' post='24893' date='Feb 8 2009, 12:07 AM']........ [color="#FF0000"]I know[/color] for a fact there are pedophiles on MD, you do not want them to see your cute and innocent face, do you?.....[/quote]

wot were you one of the victims ?? :lol: :lol:

btw chew, two smiles have same bbcode :s

[quote name='Liberty4life' post='24895' date='Feb 7 2009, 04:48 PM']wot were you one of the victims ?? :lol: :lol:

btw chew, two smiles have same bbcode :s[/quote]*resists the urge to accuse Glai of being one of those pedophiles* xDD

J/K!!! I swear, Glai! Dun hurt me!! D=