The quest for Natures sword

Raven

This is the last list of those that will participate in quest. All would be really welcome to leave a reply that they saw it here. Quest for Natures sword will start tomorrow evening when we shall study the journal in Earth and Flame.

Participants were picked based on their roleplay and this quest shall be based on it. And sadly this is maximum number of players we could take as much as we would like to pick more.

Cryxus
Udgard
Awiiya
*jazira*
Lightsage
DarkPriestess
Priestess Aia
Karak
Ailith
Clock Master
Ilias
Vladamere
Amoran Kalamanira Kol
Kafuuka
Sandra Klien
*Je Suis Oeufs Fous*
Lady Renata
Marvolo
Willem RedBeard
*Lady Isolda*

.Ailith.
.Kragel.
.Tarquinus.
.Raven.
.GlorDamar.
.Calyx of Isis.

Thank you for allowing me to go on this quest -_-

I may or may not be able to participate, but I will certainly try to warn you at least a week in advance before I go. That should give you time, if you need, to find someone to replace me.

I hope it gains the support needed. I would like to see this quest continue.

I'll support this quest, even i am very disappointed that i was not selected... i'll support it, even if i probably shouldn't. but i'll put LR's interest before my own. this quest has my support. yet you'd better pick me for the next one XD haha (JK, yet i would've liked to be in this quest. i've completely modified my papers just for this quest, and now i'm dumped... how will i ever prove myself for LR if i'm not allowed to help?)
--> no offense<--

[quote name='Raven' post='26637' date='Mar 7 2009, 11:45 PM']Participants were picked based on their roleplay and this quest shall be based on it. And sadly this is maximum number of players we could take as much as we would like to pick more.[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...

I think my place must be given to someone else for I will be leaving this realm in a week.

IRL : Closing date on the house we're buying is April 6th (Day 96), and I will most likely be leaving either this weekend or the next. Chances are, I won't have internet for a few months. Please allow someone else to fill my part in this expedition -_-

• 2 weeks later...

I don't want to be mean but this is the second "big" quest LR announced and the second that so far seems like it failed (ok...it didn't even started but it was announced a looong time ago and even by now nothing happened. Not to mention the recruitment: you did it once, the you did it the second time, topic opened, topic closed...that doesn't look too good).

And in case you were wondering the first one was the Medusa Amulet Quest.

Is there something we (meaning the general population of MD) can do to help things along?

It seems like something well supported and anxiously awaited. It would be a shame to let it falter if there was something we could do to help.

Well, the quest hasn't died, but the recent events made it necessary to postpone it. So, tune in for updates =)

PS: if I'm not mistaken, the medusa's amulet quest had all the steps ready, but none finished the quest within the given time frame, thus no one won.