The creature page doesnt shows in the slide bar

feanor x

[quote name='dst' post='30619' date='May 8 2009, 10:02 PM']Also, can you please add a print screen? Since a pictures is more than a thousand words...[/quote]

I've cleared the cache and cookies, I have the latest version of flash and my browser and did every other thing I could think of
(logout, login, refresh,sacrificing some of my creatures, buying creatures,....)

I too have this problem...
It may be caused by the fact that I tried to buy a creature in MP2. :D

I didnt get the button when I bought my first creature in MP3.

And I would really like to be able to get heal my creatures after fights... I dont think I can get that far without... :)

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' post='30848' date='May 12 2009, 12:05 AM']Jater, you can heal your creatures after every fight. Just click the little yellow bar below their icon.:)+[/quote]

Hehe... I kinda used 100% so its kinda hard healing them right after the fight...
And its kinda hard if it is because I am defending and are smashed...
:unsure:

oh and The Puzzle Master also had this problem.....

wonder if i am completely unable to acess it...

and chewett the puzzle master was never an mp2, as it has close to 200 active days..... even if it only has 3k xp..... wait or was it 19 big a that had that problem.....

• 1 month later...

*points up* Ive got the exact same prob and I did the exact same thing while in MP2 I bought creatures and now in MP3 I have no creature icon, I kno the work around but it is rather annoyin have to do that. So I guess gettin the creatures to early causes the bug? or whatever it is causing this...

• Root Admin

Nop, its a simple issue

When you buy your first crit you get a message and your crit is opened.

BUT this was only meant for during mp3 when you went to the aramory, meaning if you have already seen the message then it wont appear and you wont get the creature panel open

i think armory and the other creature shop near wind sanctuary should be disabled for mp2 since it's causing them to be infected with the no-creature-icon bug. unless the fix is already on the way. i got few mp3 that just turn from mp2 asking about this problem.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Grido' date='16 July 2009 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1247784629' post='37281']
they can get into Marinds Bell to winds crossing

also through creature transfer
[/quote]

according to Mur they shouldn't be able to get into MB as the gate is meant to be shut,