First step

dst

lol hehe :D sure thing mate. If u want i don't mind 2 silver coins hehe.. but if you are in a tough position then IF i beat you i don't mind a archer its all about the fun liberty so all cool :D

Ps: my name isn't updated in the first post :D

Edited by Death Bell

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. So here are the details:

Place: Road of Battles

Time: Saturday 12:00 server time Day 177 (hope I did the match right...)

How: Rules changed a bit when I realized that it would be too much to fight everyone with everyone.
So since you are 6 you will fight in 3 groups of 2 each. I have no idea how strong each of you is so I will just assign for everyone a random partner.

Here are the groups:
Death Bell - SoulRider
Poppitz - KingDaimon
Kyphis-Aeonas

Each will have 2 fights: one as attacker and one as defender.
After each fight both of you will send me the battle logs.
After the first round of fights we'll take a break so you can heal yourselves (if you need it of course and if you want it).
Then the next round will start.

When there will be only 3 you'll fight each with the others 2 (again, attacker and defender) and we'll have at the end the winner. This stage might take longer cause of the cooldown between heals.

You are not allowed to use combos. Nor bursts or free credits. The last 2 can be used to heal yourselves between stages.

And now the rewards. After the contest I will post a list with all the available crits.
The winner has the right to choose the first crit, then the second chooses second and so on.
If there will be more than 6 crits (and they probably will) the processes is repeated (the first one chooses then the second etc).

In addition, each contestant is allowed to choose a young crit that is normally available to upper mps (such as angien, loreroot crits, birds, unholy priests).
Don't ask for tormented souls or drachorns!

There is another challenge provided by Liberty: the winner can try to defeat Lib's mp3. If he succeeds he will get some really old archers.

For suggestions and complains PM on the forum or in game.

May the best one win!!

Yes, you can use the credits to heal yourself.

The defender can get it to: just open the battle log, click on reply for the fight and let it scroll. When it's over click inside the window and just hit CTRL+A and then CTRL+C.
Open the message window and hit CTRL+V.

So: select all, copy and then paste :D. Easy.

DST, my brother is going to australia to study 2moro 2 hours after the contest starts... and i wanna go wit hhim for its gonna be 2 years before we see him again. So is it possible..... if u give me like 2 hour break for healing..?? i knw it alot.. but i can finish the first round before i go... and in the second round... we three have to fight each other rite.. so can you ask the other two to fight each other and finish there battles.. then by the time they are finsihed i will be back.. plz plz plz plz plz.

it might not even be 2 hours... i can make it bac kfast.. but could u hold for me.. since in the second round we have to fight each other it might take some time rite?

Edited by Death Bell

hey dst i wanted to knw... if u are planing to wait for each player to attack the defend.. are u going to let us heal between each attack? if so wont it take forever to finish the contest? how about you toss a coin and decide who gets to attack? and have only one attack who ever wins that wins the round? much faster?

but if u want to have the attack and defence... then will it be cool it the contest starts at 2:30pm server time? plz :D or if u having at 12:00noon server time then i can be there for first round.. and soon be back within a hour i think. so while i am gone u can have the other two final players fighting till i come :P
(if i win the first round that is) lol

[quote name='Death Bell'](if i win the first round that is) lol[/quote]

lol, if memory serves me well, you've been amongst the favourites in the head contest the month before the one i won, so i guess i'll see you in/after the final round :P

just to confirm:
i dont intend to back out of what i offered: an additional challenge of the winner against my mp3 (who's alot weaker than V was in his prime as mp3, so dont be afraid :D). should you win you'll get to pick one of my double maxed age creatures.

We can start at 12:00 with the first battles and then make a break until DR shows up. This way we do not lose that much time.

So: starting hour 12:00 with a break after the fights so DR can join.

Is it ok?

The result of the first edition of "First step" contest.

Winner: Death Ring
2nd: King Daimon
3rd: Soul Rider
4th: Poppitz Resurrection

The other 2 contestants did not show so they were disqualified.

Now the creatures that will be awarded:

1 Joker -age 187
1 Remains -age 59
1 Knator -age 51 with Stardust Token
1 Water Daimon -age 358
2 Elementals -age 386 and 362
3 Heretic archers -age 251

Now, Death Ring will choose one creature, then KD, then SR and then Poppitz. After that DR will choose again one creature and so on until all the creatures will be distributed.
You will make just one post and you'll edit it.
Also if you want new creatures (Loreroot, Necro or Marind Bell) please state your choice.

Thank you Liberty, Udgard and Windy for sponsoring the contest.

PS:Please post also your player IDs so I can send you the CTCs.

[quote name='dst' post='35137' date='Jun 27 2009, 02:28 PM']The result of the first edition of "First step" contest.

Winner: Death Ring
2nd: King Daimon
3rd: Soul Rider
4th: Poppitz Resurrection[/quote]

mm..Sorry...but it's supposed to be 'Poppitz Resurrection'......thanx btw.. :good:

Edited by dst
Corrected the name. Sorry...I am bad at spelling.

Death Ring (ID:113354)

1. joker - age 189
2. Elemental
3. Knator
4. Water Daimon
5. Archer
6. Remains
7. unholy priest from necro ( you said we can choose one speacial creature from necro)

Edited by Death Bell

yay!!!! congrats again DR!!!!! It was great fighting you!

congrats to King and Poppitz too!!!

and again thank you dst and sponsors for making the event happen!!!!!! :yahoo:

edited for the list

SoulRider
Playerid: 146271

I want:

1. Joker (who doesn't want one? ^^)
2. Knator
3. Water Daimon
4. Heretic Archer
5. Elementals
6. Remains
7. Unholy Priest?

Edited by BrightShield

Let's speed things a bit.So, when you post make a list with the crits on the desired order.
Like this: I want:
1)Joker
2)Archer x2
3)elemental
etc etc
This way you will not need to come and edit your post after every player chooses what he wants.