First step

dst

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I didn't know about this! I want to join! :D Man, I'm so out-of-date! :D Evil MP3's who didn't tell me about his sooner! They probably didn't want me to join. :D

*this, btw. Hehehe, sorry. I can't believe I missed it! Is there a second edition???

Arrghh.. I'm so sad... I have been looking for a joker, and this could've been my chance. :D Oh well... I'll look for the next opportunity. :D

Fine by me. I'm waiting for my wp, and so I'll have an xp reset. Then I'll be stronger. >:D I'll be waiting...

fawe still you would have had to beat me man :D hehe Dst dont worry to show how thankful i am to you.. if you want give me 1 month before notice of the next HighLander tournament. I will be in mp4 by then but i will help to collect many new main mp3 accounts to participate if you want.

And you could have it like... only 1 round per day... so that gives every1 time to get fully healed and there wont be any regrets :D and it will be more interesting :D

Edit: my list has been made DST when am i supposed to expect them? i will message pop and soul rider as soon as MD is back online to post up there lists

Edited by Death Bell

Hmm... I think I can beat you. Once I have my wish point, that is. I don't know, really. You're going to mp4 anyway, so I don't really need to worry about you, do I? :D HC is close, btw, and I will be in hiding. You know what to do, DR, right? *winks*

maybe we can have a duel.. before i go to mp4.. to decide who is stronger i always love a challenge :D But don't use your wihs point now for HC has started and i am on the top with 6 points lol... people iwll just attack u and u will get extra exp so dont use the WP now it self.. i think you already know that but just making sure.. and i think we should stop posting here :D DST will get angry hehe :D

Why would she get angry? Well, anyway, you PM me, ok? And I'm not so stupid as to use my WP just when the HC is about to come. That's like throwing your money away for no reason. :D

You will get the crits as soon as the others post their choices and of course MD gets back online.

One more thing: make the list with the ranks for all crits cause I don't know if you'll get that elemental.
After KD and Poppitz choose there might not be an elemental.

Brightshield, you are entitled to a bonus: another crit from Necro, Lore or Marind Bell. If you want one please add your choice.

And don't forget to add the player id also.

Poppitz Resurrection ID : 156369

- Already Gone
- Already Gone
Elementals -age 386
Elementals -age 362
Water Daimon -age 358
Remains -age 59
Heretic archers -age 251
Heretic archers -age 251
Heretic archers -age 251
+Unholy Priest

Regards,Poppitz-

Edited by Poppitz Resurrection

[quote name='King Daimon' post='35577' date='Jun 29 2009, 02:06 AM']i cant understand what happened here!!i wass off one day and now all good creats are away because u couldnt wait a little.. :angry: i was 2nd,and now what available creats i have?[/quote]
lol the joker was good others are normal... and i took the joker.. others didnt get anything because they were waiting for you... so quick make ur list of creatures you want

Make the list so I can send all of you the crits.
Don't forget to add the bonus you want.

Except for the joker all other crits are available. So check the prize list and make your own list.

Hmm,if the joker is gone,i want that Knator.and the next creature that will come randomly to me can i donate it to SoulRider?.If the joker is gone,i dont care about prizes.It looks normal players cant succeed playing in common ways.

Edited by King Daimon