Awesomeness

Grido

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i vote for buns becoz he is awesome, i liked his mini quests of awesomeness :D i even got wp for that, it was long time ago but it was one of best rpc quests from my point of view, oh also when i am at goe (not much lately) i can never attack grido, becoz he is messing with illusions, but i can beat buns :P so :D i had more profit from buns than from grido :P so this is just like politics should be, you vote for the one from who you profited more :D

hmm 42 votes, yet only 25 have voted....
and what's more it wasnt me who did it :P

thank you all who voted for me as well, i will give you all cookies later :P

and to the one who made the results more accurate, thank you as well :D

oh the testing was at about 8 am Server, i think that was finished, i asked Chew to leave the thread up though :)

and if Chew says one of his helpers did it, and it wasnt me, then a non-testing person changed the values :) always fun when other Mods me more than you :P

[quote name='Grido' post='32014' date='May 22 2009, 08:49 AM']oh the testing was at about 8 am Server, i think that was finished, i asked Chew to leave the thread up though :)

and if Chew says one of his helpers did it, and it wasnt me, then a non-testing person changed the values :) always fun when other Mods me more than you :P[/quote]

Well who ever is doing it, they need to make the total votes match up with the vote count... :lol:

Yeah but we all know the current score is at [color="purple"]*crackle* we interupt this stream to give you an important message..... *crackle*[/color] for me now, lol :P

Edited by Grido

[quote name='pamplemousse' post='32049' date='May 23 2009, 05:47 AM']I vote for Grido! Sorry Foof, you would make a lovely stole or hat, but Grido has that big telescope.[/quote]

I haz crown jwlz... T_T