New Creature Idea

Grido

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Acorn - A from Angien, c(h)orn from Drachorn
Rusty Acorn - same as above but with a Rustgold

:)

There isnt a new creature ideas area that i can see....swear there used to be one *shrugs*

Discuss :P

EDIT: added
dracgien -drachorn+angien
Drachiens

EDIT 2:
Silly Disclaimer: This is for fun, not reality
.....can't believei have to add that to a thread in the offtopic area

you are insane...

and they should be called Drachiens, sounds much better :lol:

and...humm... silver drachiens [another gold creature? are you kidding? =P]?

EDIT: damn it, now it will forever be dst's idea instead of mine... why did i have to make it that long? -.-

Edited by Burns

I am starting to believe we enjoy polls too much.... maybe is just me but ...it is starting to look like any tipe of subject deserves a poll... :P

I like Acorn, but It needs something else... golden... bright... I dont know.

K

Edited by Kriskah Arcanu

Did anyone bother asking the Angiens about this?

Since you seem so intent on crossbreeding something, I have an idea.

DraLHOrn - crossbreeding an LHO with a DracHorn. Any volunteers?

[quote name='Jester' post='33380' date='Jun 12 2009, 05:46 PM']Did anyone bother asking the Angiens about this?

DraLHOrn - crossbreeding an LHO with a DracHorn. Any volunteers?[/quote]

:lol: hahaha... we migh need to use Esmeralda's idea for that.

Edited by Kriskah Arcanu

[quote name='Kriskah Arcanu' post='33378' date='Jun 12 2009, 11:35 PM']I am starting to believe we enjoy polls too much.... maybe is just me but ...it is starting to look like any tipe of subject deserves a poll... :P

I like Acorn, but It needs something else... golden... bright... I dont know.

K[/quote]
yup, we do :D that's why i made it :)

[quote name='Jester' post='33380' date='Jun 12 2009, 11:46 PM']Did anyone bother asking the Angiens about this?

Pff, we dont need their consent

O.o. dont go mutating any of my staff...or me

not to dive into details about the finer points of reproduction of the creatures of this realm.... but angiens and drachorns? unless you are talking about "magically merging" them, i have a feeling there could be problems regarding the... scale. i'm also a little concerned about our female LHOs, aside from that: Yay for draLHOrn

as for a name, i'll throw in "drangien"

what scale problem Nex? :P

hmm, lets see, out of the official LHO's on my list, the females are Akasha, Sagewoman, and Calyx....

i've been told that Grimors are a cross between me and Aramors... *shakes head*

<_< Heathens! Scoundrels! Scandal! Sacrilege!

A Being of Light and Purity crossed with a drachorn, a rusty? Only a person of pure evil would think of such ...such...sacrilege! The Horror of the idea! <insert horrified expression here>

Hear and mark my words. If this deed comes to pass, a curse will come upon those who create it and those who recruit such a retched creature. *eyes burst in to Light and SageWoman prophesies*

~The Hands of Evil be Cursed!~
~Recruiters will be even worse~
~Abuse of Angiens will be your Doom~
~ Light in Your Hearts will find no Room~

~Angiens See. Angiens Hear~
~Angiens Judgement You will Bear~
~Angien Sentence You will Fear~

~Glimmer of Light!. Hear me now!~
~Stay the Hand. Do not Allow~

(Disclaimer: This is a role play for FUN (per Akasha request) and does not reflect the opinions of Loreroot or any other being of Light)

*Sagewoman begins to Age*

[quote name='Jester' post='33380' date='Jun 12 2009, 05:46 PM']Did anyone bother asking the Angiens about this?

*crones voice: That too, is blasphemy ya whipper snapper! *points shaky knarled two fingers at her faded eyes, then points them in Jesters general direction*

but ... who said that only LHO females can bear these abominations ? can't LHO be fathers ? or maybe the LHO males are chickens and want to throw the responsibility on their women?

Your male, aren't you boy? *crone cackle* Want to be a Father eh? Can you push out a THIS HAS BEEN CENSORED SO THERE IS NO MASS HURLING. Edited by SageWoman

[quote name='Nex' post='33386' date='Jun 12 2009, 11:14 PM']not to dive into details about the finer points of reproduction of the creatures of this realm.... but angiens and drachorns? unless you are talking about "magically merging" them, i have a feeling there could be problems regarding the... scale. i'm also a little concerned about our female LHOs, aside from that: Yay for draLHOrn[/quote]

not considering this is, just by thinking, an abomination
this cannot be done with either of their approval (angiens, draqhorns). (i'm still thinking that LHO might be pervert enough not only to allow it but to want it :P )

[quote name='Nex' post='33386' date='Jun 12 2009, 11:14 PM']i'm also a little concerned about our female LHOs, aside from that: Yay for draLHOrn[/quote]
[quote name='Grido' post='33390' date='Jun 12 2009, 11:33 PM']hmm, lets see, out of the official LHO's on my list, the females are Akasha, Sagewoman, and Calyx....

i've been told that Grimors are a cross between me and Aramors... *shakes head*[/quote]
but ... who said that only LHO females can bear these abominations ? can't LHO be fathers ? or maybe the LHO males are chickens and want to throw the responsibility on their women?

[quote name='SageWoman' post='33417' date='Jun 13 2009, 02:39 PM']:P Heathens! Scoundrels! Scandal! Sacrilege!

A Being of Light and Purity crossed with a drachorn, a rusty? Only a person of pure evil would think of such ...such...sacrilege! The Horror of the idea! <insert horrified expression here>

*crones voice: That too, is blasphemy ya whipper snapper! *points shaky knarled two fingers at her faded eyes, then points them in Jesters general direction*[/quote]

if this ... thing ... is allowed, then beside their powers some curses should be placed on their owners (just like blessing but negative) for the entire time when a person holds such a creature

Also, if mur will want ... maybe he will create a new hierarchy as for each creature fused / created some points of black / white magic shoud be awarded ... hmm, idea becomes too complicated , i don't like it :P
(as I will not be decided :D pure black or just pitch dark )

As you can see by the following scenarios, the DraLHOrn is a great idea. All hail the mighty DraLHOrn!

Scenario 1
noob: I'm new and I don't understand this game, so it must suck! Luckily I'm 10 years old and learned a new swear word, so I'm going to go post it all over chat because that's how cool I am!

Grido: Send in the DraLHOrn.

noob: Why is the ground shaking? Wait, whats that?!? Nooooooo its eating me alive! Ahhhhh!

Scenario 2
Older player: I'm bored, so I'm going to go annoy people in paper cabin! The LHOs won't ban me because I have lots of active days!

Older player: Wait! Not the DraLHOrn! I'll be good, I promise!
*Older player flees into the distance*

Scenario 3
noob: Whats a Mur?

noob: Whats a DraLHOrn?... uh oh.
*noob flees*

(These scenarios were performed by trained actors. Please do not attempt them at home)

Well, as you can see, the DraLHOrn has a wide variety of uses. However, I do think that last one was a slight abuse of power. I mean, he just asked a question. Completely uncalled for.

Wait! I take it back! Grido is all knowing!
*Flees*

I'll volunteer if I get free noobs to feed off of. Gotta have my daily nutrition!

Oh, and I refuse to be the father of anything; creatiality is just not for me.

Awi

Edited by awiiya