Torch Competition

Blackwoodforest

From my side, I grabbed a torch, walked two! steps, logged off but didn´t lose that torch. Shouldn´t I lose it?

And why do I lose all my AP after moving? I grab the torch from Winds, but then I threats me like I am on enemy territory, until I get to no mans land, there it is fine?

And I´d like to suggest to throw the torch away any time you wont, I don´t see why it should be only at capitols.

Edited by Blackwoodforest

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but if I grab it from one capitol it should mean I AM on this friendly territory, or I am wrong?

And I cant see the players MP level, so I catch some folks up just see in the end IF I have some AP to attack that they are not attackable. This should be mentioned somehow, or is this ment to be like this?

That´s why we are gathering feedback ^^

Also, I can´t give away the torch into an enemy capitol without killing somebody, it should count at least one little point or similar. I got all the way trough and now i am stuck cause i cant give it away :D

I cant message those torch-holders anymore! The message buttons should at least be there, too.

And this time, my counter hasn´t increased in speed! 10 min. for 2 steps...c'mon!

Regen seems to be faster if it's not your land as well..

But...the thing is, if you get two times the AP, but it takes all but one to move, where's the sense?

I'd say change the way you lose AP. Like, you lose 20 AP per step or so, but not all but one...If you only have 1, you lose that last point. But there's no sense for doubled regen then.

The point is, you can attack someone else faster or move master if the regen timer is lower then at full regen time, makes it more interesting.

Suggestion from my side, how about team points? Like one member gathered 3 kills for e.g. and then all others get a small burst in AP or so?

move master if the regen timer is lower then at full regen time,

true, but there is no sense to double AP then...I mean, if you always reduce it to one?

and the killing is annoying right now, I'd allow it to happen over the MPs, since mp5 as to hit mp5 now or so...

I think after the reset (every 30 minutes or every hour) you will be teleported out and you will be able to take a new torch.
Or at least this is what I remember from last time.
I will give it a try now also...

[quote name='Shadowseeker' date='09 July 2009 - 11:54 AM' timestamp='1247136868' post='36621']
move master if the regen timer is lower then at full regen time,

true, but there is no sense to double AP then...I mean, if you always reduce it to one?

and the killing is annoying right now, I'd allow it to happen over the MPs, since mp5 as to hit mp5 now or so...
[/quote]
1. I hope you meant "move faster"
2. the contest's idea was to be able to sneak inside the enemy land to score and that means that you have to allow others to attack you (one one movement / turn) and to be able to protect yourself (more AP)
3. attack across MP is ... NOT recommended. You should know better what kind of abuses can arise from that.

• Root Admin

answers
- you use ap also for attacks, not only movement.
- there wont be any single point for just taking the torch

to be fixed
- access to lands when you hold torch, FIXED
- place where you return when you die
- land affiliation while holding a torch
- lose torch on logout FIXED
- show mp group before attack FIXED

to check
- regen times after first move

areas to be built later
- top torch holders
- land score page
- admin for distributing rewards

keep posting
Thnx

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' date='09 July 2009 - 12:25 PM' timestamp='1247138717' post='36627']
to be fixed
- access to lands when you hold torch,
[/quote]
be careful to allow access to only the OPEN lands
[quote name='Muratus del Mur' date='09 July 2009 - 12:25 PM' timestamp='1247138717' post='36627']
- place where you return when you die
- land affiliation while holding a torch
[/quote]
as not everybody has access to GG or Necrovion on dayly basis, the Head Quarters of all lands should be posted somewhere
areas to be built later
- top torch holders
- land score page
- admin for distributing rewards
[/quote]
just announce the contests with at least 24 hours in advance so that more can attend to it (me included)

[quote name='Shadowseeker' date='09 July 2009 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1247139756' post='36629']
As for the access to places...I'd make it a straight line leading from entrance to the capitol, not alowing anything else. For example the fenths should be kept locked away, or the places where creatures can be recruited from.
[/quote]
no, just don't allow recruiting because in Lore ... the recruiting places are on the same path

ALSO: allow the attacks within less then 40 minutes as in 40 minutes you can make up to 8 pages away and that can be too much