Increasing Loyalty

So I need help from everyone.

I would like to increase my loyalty for some matters.

I know I can sacrifice heat to my protector ====> way to slow.
I know there is some way to be in an alliance and attack other members ====> this is not an option

Well some people say this is piece of cake - could somebody advise me here.

Thank you

• Root Admin

[quote name='Grido' date='14 July 2009 - 12:54 PM' timestamp='1247572487' post='37000']
shop has a smallloyalty boost somewhere
[/quote]

Definition of small is open to intrepretation

Shop has 100 loyalty boast in powerups

[quote name='Liberty4life' date='14 July 2009 - 04:45 PM' timestamp='1247582755' post='37032']
yea times two makes it 200

its same as nothing to me :D i get like average of 200 loyalty each day
[/quote]

And how? How do I gain honor each day?

[quote name='Blackwoodforest' date='14 July 2009 - 03:50 PM' timestamp='1247583020' post='37033']
And how? How do I gain honor each day?
[/quote]
Honor is gained by attacking someone who has a higher win/loss ratio than you, you can observe how much honor you would gain/lose if you won the battle when attacking the person.

You don't automatically gain honor each day. Hoped this helped :D

Edited by Deatznce0

Well Blackwood, there is no magic formula to gain loyalty as quickly as you want.
The fastest way is to sac heat to your protector.
There is an option in MD Shop to increase briskness for 1 hour. You can buy that and walk, then sac heat.
You can also buy crits and then sac them. You will gain heat for this and again..sac it.
Also fight [spoiler](lose the fight and you get more heat but you lose more ap)[/spoiler]. Gain heat, sac it.
If you attack ally members you can gain up to 15 loyalty points in one fight but you have to meed some conditions to reach that amount. It's up to you how you decide to do it.

[spoiler]the easiest thing to do is buy aramor.. buy as many as you can... go to the sacrifice alter and sac 4 of them and then give the heat away soon sac the other aramor and give that heat away also.. thats the fastest way to get loyalty :D in my mind :D[/spoiler]

Edited by Death Bell

let me put it like this.
there are faster ways, but this topic is enough of a spoiler.
I will spoil you with one this: 100 , even 200 loyalty, per hour is being lazy.
Have fun and don't spoil the game for others.

You are not the first to ask me by PM, so I will add the reply here

[quote name='Blackwoodforest' timestamp='1247726263' date='16 July 2009 - 07:37 AM']Hi there,can you please tell me how to increase that high amount of loyalty so quick?Thank you[/quote]

I could but I will not.Why do you need more then 200 loyalty points/hour?
Just use those damn spoilers and get those 200.You will find in time other ways.
Trust me it is easy to be told how but it will lose the fun.And you already had a big spoiler there.In this game there are a very few areas that can be used by grinders. And if you get the heaviest of spoilers ... you will quit the game soon or you will quit just a bit later. Or ... worst ... you can even spoil the game by letting them in the chat like already happened so many times.Just use whatever you know and ... in time you will make the connections to know it can be done a lot more.
Hmm, this looks like a spoiler too ;) Remember, all things in this game can always be improved somehow.

Enough talk ;) have fun