Md Beer In Bucharest

Totenkopf

• Root Admin

I might bring my MD checkbook with me too :P) In case i can't pay for my beer, i will try to see if the bartender accepts MD codes instead of cash :)

now seriously speaking, as Capo di tuti capi , i have to pay my questionable members of the Romanian Mafia for their dark deeds...right dst? ..or bribe the others to join the secret tomato club :))))

I have 24 hours to load a ship with 1100 tons of scrap. If I do it, I'll reward me with a beer in Bucharest.
[size="1"]Gush, life is soooo jucy![/size]

Since there is a Godfather (No One ofcourse, DST is the hitman) I'm afraid I'm the grandfather.
WOW! Where exactly Mur is keeping the CTC's?

yaaay! i'm flying back to bucharest tonight (and from the airport going straight to http://www.nights.ro/party/161009/all_inn_001_launch_party/ :D)! see you all tomorrow - and please save my phone number (0722.451.301 or 0728.109.665) in case you get there late or cannot find us (btw, i'm the guy in the pics in my forum avatar/profile, but those pictures are from like 10 kilos ago :P and i have spiky hair now :)))

Edited by Totenkopf

[quote name='Akasha' date='16 October 2009 - 09:57 PM' timestamp='1255719473' post='44873']
It will rain, therefore, better let's meet down in the subway station ;)
[/quote]

yeah, sounds good - down at the stairs exiting towards TNB

[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' date='17 October 2009 - 05:15 PM' timestamp='1255788903' post='44926']
The Joys of living in Australia and not having a passport >.>

(I texted you Toten)
[/quote]

Thanks for the text Kyphis, we had a really good time - i'll post some pictures as soon as i download them ;)

So unfair! The pics is a nice way to see the naked truth, meaning you all drunk. (The adults that is) And if I do not see Dst drunk, I am gonna come there and make her drunk to know for sure! And you know dst, that I will do it! *insert ebil laugh*