Does Evil Deserve A Placeof There Own ?

ladytwin

must there be a homeland where evil can live ore not?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='ladytwin' date='06 November 2009 - 07:23 PM' timestamp='1257557034' post='46846']
i know i am sticking my neck outhere but i was just wondering about it so here it is *chuckles*

let me know what your are thinking:)
[/quote]
Evil is found in all places, milady Tara: often in the midst of those who think themselves decent and moral. Evil does not need its own capital. It is right at home already.

• Root Admin

[quote name='dst' date='07 November 2009 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1257588387' post='46872']
Huh? I knew I will be mentioned in this topic from the moment I lay my eyes on the title but huh? I don't get it Chew? Am I a place? So evil resides in me? Cause I would say something else...
[/quote]

Well, you certainly have a corrupting influence :D and the reason to put you in the undergrounds was so that noobs wouldnt be tainted by you :)

[quote name='Death Bell' date='07 November 2009 - 10:38 AM' timestamp='1257590336' post='46874']
isn't dst the mother of all evil...
or in ur case dst is the root of all evil.
[/quote]

Death bell got it in one :)