Story mode

Rob

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahm guys is the max 100+exp? I just saw a couple of 280 k persons that are mp3... How come mine cap is only 110 k ? Is that some bug or? Maybe it is cause i didnt finish the story yet? Can some1 pls verify this for me txs

I fell a bit noob now lol

ahm guys is the max 100+exp? I just saw a couple of 280 k persons that are mp3... How come mine cap is only 110 k ? Is that some bug or? Maybe it is cause i didnt finish the story yet? Can some1 pls verify this for me txs

I fell a bit noob now lol

I think you're talking about your creatures XP. You gain XP for them only for won fights for creatures that were alive after fight.

There is also your character XP. You gain XP for your character even if you lose a fight. It depends on how much damage you made to your opponent.

Click MD Shop and there will be your total XP. It should be 280k.

yeah i saw txs. But like i cant level up my creatures anymore now that i got max :/ .

Continue with your story mode, explore lands, find friends, experiment with different kinds of rituals...

There are a lot of things you don't know :P

• 3 weeks later...

Just replayed the story for the 3rd time when advancing to mp5, and Im thinking.. is it really necessary to be locked into story mode AGAIN? I really dont see the purpose of not being able to roam freely in the world. Was planning to wait 24 h each time and get better stat bonuses, but am really considering to skip it in the parts where I can walk around in the map. Cant chat with other ppl, can use my VE or VP to buy armor or creatures etc..

I suggest free roam mode at least during the second and third time you play chapter one and two, if not even the first time. The game is so much fun, shouldnt make it boring with purpose :D

I think that I've seen somewhere that the reason to lock players into story mode was that they weren't actually in the world when in story mode. They're locked inside the wooden box, so it makes no sense for them to be active in the world.

It's annoying, but makes a sort of sense.

from a computing point of view it makes it a lot easier as well, because then you've got one cercumstancecial(major sp) situation rather than 3, one for each mp climb, if that makes in the least bit of sense

• 4 weeks later...

The first time through the story I was in a rush and didn't realize how valuable the 24 hours was, when I hit the mp4 I no longer had the 24 option, only 15 mins or less as I picked the previous time. Can this be fixed? When I am ready for mp5 I really want to wait and get the good increases.

Already done....I did the 15 minute wait until I was in free roam, and when I went mp4 didn't have the option to do more. I didn't realize it was off until I put my second charactar into storymode again...she had waited 24 the whole time.

Hmm.. that's odd; I've never heard of a bug like that. The first time around in tutorial, you aren't supposed to be able to pick 24 hours, only up to 15 minute meditation if I recall. But after that you should be able to do 24 hours.

Hopefully it won't continue in mp5, but if it does, post again (with a screenshot) and maybe Manu can interfere.. or maybe he can't/won't. >_>;

Again.......when is it likely that the next stage of the story will be implemented. I have been stuck in Chapter 2 for what seems like months. It is really bugging me. Others story choices are open and running why not my story choice 'under construction'. Is it being on hold for the choices that other alliances n key players are making on here or what? Would really like to know........stuck in limbo.

Almost all routes in chapter two are still under construction, and have been for quite a while.  Only one has access to chapter three.  I don't know if it's been put on hold or not, but likely it will be some time before they're finished.. although I really have no idea and you can't hold me to my word for this.  It's supposed to be a high priority.

The story is engaging but so far it doesn't really offer anything new (except access to different lands which are still under construction; quests aren't completed yet) that you don't already have.  I think Manu called the route that has access to chapter three "not much," and that's really it; there are only a few more turns with some nice stat bonuses before you reach another "Under Construction" sign if you take that route.  The unlocked areas are intriguing for a little while, but there is nothing much useful there yet (except an altar in Necro).

Part of the reason that specific route got access to chapter three before the other ones may be because it was one of two "dead ends" which caused some controversy, if you search the forums.

Hmm... There are ways of getting into restricted lands with some help...

One question about the sacrifice altars, I want to ask that do different altars give different sacrifice rewards? Cause I checked the one in Necro and compared with the Fenth's Press, I didn't seem to notice anything different...