Second Md Beer In Bucharest - Feat. Peace :)

Totenkopf

Second MD Beer in Bucharest - feat. Peace  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='de la Rey' date='14 November 2009 - 11:57 AM' timestamp='1258199854' post='47415']
Goddammit, I`m full of bruises. The asphalt still doesn`t like me :)) .
And on the way home I took a small detour through a police precinct.
They were quite nice, gave me coffee. Amongst other things.
Now that`s the way to finish an MD meeting!
[/quote]

is that a new quest Rhah? How much did the coffee "cost"?

P.S you should be nicer to the asphalt from now on...maybe it'll soften up for you :)

Rhah, I must admit: I envy you: you have the most amazing sense of balance! You were leaning forward at a 30 degrees angle and then come back to the initial position and all that without falling on top of the table! Wow! Just wow!

good morning all :)

wow that was fun last night! i feel i just came back from funky-ville :))
started at 8pm in a bar, much beer and the above-mentioned mici were consumed, then most of us moved to a small club and had countless shots and spontaneous merriment and dance ensued :)
pictures are on their way, hopefully enough will survive the censorship, but we're at 80-ish right now :))

Mur, I think you left it at the club... or was it at the pub?! Hmm... better yet let me look around for it... We don't want any red buttons! :))

And Akasha, don't worry about the flight. At least you dreamt that we went to the airport and I got the plane. Funny part is... I do not think my mom should expect me there :)

[quote name='DarkPriestess' date='14 November 2009 - 05:34 PM' timestamp='1258212891' post='47439']
Mur, I think you left it at the club... or was it at the pub?! Hmm... better yet let me look around for it... We don't want any red buttons! :)

And Akasha, don't worry about the flight. At least you dreamt that we went to the airport and I got the plane. Funny part is... I do not think my mom should expect me there :))
[/quote]

I told you we should've gone to the afterhours club and stayed up till 10 :)
well i tried to, but lasted only till 6-7ish :))
sooo, anyone up for another party tonight? :P
Kristal (DJMag's 56th club in Europe) is celebrating 6 years today - http://www.olddjmag.com/?op=top100club&top100club_op=display&club_top_100_id=156&status=live&limit_num=100&page=6
and jeff mills is playing in Studio Martin (DJMag's 39th club in Europe - http://www.olddjmag.com/index.php?op=top100club&top100club_op=display&club_top_100_id=139&status=live&limit_num=100&page=4)