Missing Heat Orb

Mya Celestia

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]I'd like to thank Mur for his generous presents at Christmas.

I'm curious about the heat orb that I opened at the Christmas tree. It does not appear with the others. Because I have 6 already, does this mean I've reached the maximum amount? I think I remember other people commenting about not seeing theirs, too. Is this a bug?

I wasn't sure where to put this. If it's in the wrong place, I apologize.
~Mya [/font][/color]

[quote name='dst' date='30 December 2009 - 06:08 AM' timestamp='1262153339' post='51391']
If you did not PM Mur to fix it (when he asked us to PM him) then you'll not get it.
Since you miss it I suspect you did not send a PM ergo...no 7th orb for you this year.
[/quote]

I also noticed that the extra heat orb gift never appeared, but I hadn't heard about PMing Mur about this. Is it too late to do so at this point?

Cutler

I saw in chat when he asked us to PM him if we want the extra heat orb. I did. I got my heat orb. As far as I remember Mur even said that he got only 26 PMs.
It had to be done manually, that's why he asked for PMs.
Seems the adrenaline of unwrapping the presents made you miss one :)

I also have this problem both this year and last year.
I only have 4 heat orbs right now, 2 initial and 2 from MD shop. I just thought it's a glitch...
Also, is increase of creature slot also one of the gifts at the Christmas tree...?

I'm not complaining, just asking since those gifts are free :)

PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE ANNOUNCEMENT.....
THE HEAT ORB GIFT WILL NOT BE FIXED AND IT WILL BE TAKEN OFF OF THE GIFTS FROM NOW ON
MOST OF US HAVE 6 ORBS WHEN WE GOT THE GIFT AND 6 ORBS IS PROBALLY THE MAX WE WILL EVER SEE....
IF NOT I MEAN HOW MUCH HEAT DO YOU NEED TO STORE SINCE THE MAX IS ONLY 4K...
PLEASE CLOSE THIS TOPIC, THANK YOU....