The Sisterhood

Windy

[quote name='phantasm' date='09 January 2010 - 07:05 AM' timestamp='1263042321' post='52288']
a riot!!! yes we need a group of angry women at the MDP complaining about how we should make love and not war!! Windy might even find a date:P
[/quote]

I'll have you know, Boo Boo, that I already have a date! So there! Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it! XD

[quote name='DarkElfMage' date='09 January 2010 - 10:23 PM' timestamp='1263097408' post='52370']
If Windy of Magic Duel wishes to make a Sisterhood guild then let her...She is doing no harm.

-DEM
[/quote]

Two things: She's already made it, and nobody's opposing it

xD

[quote name='CrazyMike' date='09 January 2010 - 04:59 AM' timestamp='1263034793' post='52279']
I remember when the sisterhood was actively smooching all the males in MD.

It was interesting (especially when there was an unofficial brotherhood with a mission statement of smooching all the members of sisterhood)

Start a flashing program!

Flash all the mp3s!

This would make their day... LOL
[/quote]

Have no Fear, CrazyMike. Falen Angel has made it publicly known that she has neglected certain Alliances and high profile names when it comes to the Sisterhood smooching. She has even gone so far as to have an imaginary day planner and checking off names as she smooches someone! To be fair, I have seen that she has a No to Kissing list so if anyone one objects, their name will be placed on her Hate Page and will have no fear of an Angelic kiss.

Just to warn you, Windy has no such list nor do any of the other Sisters. Not that many go to the extent as Windy and Falen Angel do.

As far as a Brotherhood goes, there isn't any. As a retired member of the Sisterhood, I heard such talk but none have had the nads to try out Hood the Sisterhood. A figment of imagination yet to be that brave...or foolish! *throws down the gauntlet*

Viva La Sisterhood!

How about holding a blind date event(anyone in or out side the sister hood could be apart of it... it would just be... sponsored by the Sisterhood), a live dance contest (meaning people get up and improvise a dance possibly with other people), could play friendly pranks on people (this came from a recent prank that I heard Legna was doing), the Sisterhood could get involved with helping other sisters in creating quests....

I will probably have more ideas later when I have had more time to thing about this.

Edited by Assira the Black

Clearly they all just simply need to get back in the kitchen, or perhaps get to knitting sweaters... Anyone else find it odd that only men are the ones crafting anything in MD?

Or perhaps there needs to be prevalent RP sexism in MD for the sisterhood to really shine...

Without friction there is no purpose, either you act to create it or react to others...

Just my two cents...

Or heres a suggestion given light of the recent restrictions to RP "affection" get in contact with one of the religious groups in MD and have they take a strong stance against anything remotely related to premarital action or whatever it may be you want them to Taboo, there really isnt much limitation to what can be done with this and then you could use the sexism aspect as they will only target women and then perhaps the sisterhood could have an actual purpose working in and out of alliances protecting these targeted and defending their rights and images..

There are no saints if there are no sinners..

[quote name='Granos' date='12 January 2010 - 03:33 AM' timestamp='1263267239' post='52541']
Clearly they all just simply need to get back in the kitchen, or perhaps get to knitting sweaters... Anyone else find it odd that only men are the ones crafting anything in MD?
[/quote]

I will ignore the kitchen comment but there is nothing odd if only men are the ones crafting! You guys just came in touch with the woman in you [i](wich took quite some time considering how many of them is growing brest with beer)[/i]. :blink:

As for what The Sisterhood could do... I already mentioned on our meeting that we could orginze a parade or two. For example Spring Parade/Summer/Fall/Winter with some fun games and such.
As it is some sort of womans club, we could also do some annual votings on men that share the world. Categories could be for example "the most kind", "the most noble", "the most rude" and so on and on whatever pops the mind. (I am talking here about the characters in game not about people that play them).

Anyhow, probably silly but at least are suggestions.

[quote name='LadyDawn' date='12 January 2010 - 03:25 PM' timestamp='1263284756' post='52547']
I will ignore the kitchen comment but there is nothing odd if [b]only[/b] men are the ones crafting! You guys just came in touch with the woman in you [/quote]

So men craft because we came in contact with the inner woman in us? [b]Only[/b] men are crafting, no woman... does that mean MD women have lost contact with their inner woman? O_o

Indeed silly suggestions, but the silly ones are the ones that are most fun.

The sisterhood can let the guys know if we have been rude, kind or being a jerk.

Its always nice to get feedback from the ladies.

And do let us know if the sexual innuendos that goes on in the GGG inappropriate.

Btw, is sexual innuendos a taboo too?

[quote name='Udgard' date='12 January 2010 - 08:47 AM' timestamp='1263286057' post='52548']
So men craft because we came in contact with the inner woman in us? [b]Only[/b] men are crafting, no woman... does that mean MD women have lost contact with their inner woman? O_o
[/quote]

Of course. The worst cases even grow beards and mustaches. :blink: (On a side note it was a joke :D )

[quote name='CrazyMike' date='12 January 2010 - 08:48 AM' timestamp='1263286123' post='52549']
Indeed silly suggestions, but the silly ones are the ones that are most fun.

The sisterhood can let the guys know if we have been rude, kind or being a jerk.

Its always nice to get feedback from the ladies.

And do let us know if the sexual innuendos that goes on in the GGG inappropriate.

Btw, is sexual innuendos a taboo too?
[/quote]

It could maybe help to "confirm" some characters behaviors ([i]not that I remeber meeting anybody who I would call jerk, but who knows what tomorrow holds...[/i])

As far I know that isnt "explicit". In any case it depends on a person, some may be offended, some indifferent other flatered [i](not that I seen anything of that sort going on in ggg either, but I am not there 24/7, so...)[/i]

[quote name='Udgard' date='12 January 2010 - 03:47 AM' timestamp='1263286057' post='52548']
[/quote]
I'll remind you that they are playing a role playing game...

[quote name='Orlando Gardiner' date='09 January 2010 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1263079299' post='52340']
is windy a whoman?*looks at avy*..., could have known:P
[/quote]

My name alone should have told you that![img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]

[quote name='CrazyMike' date='13 January 2010 - 03:13 AM' timestamp='1263373999' post='52634']
Windy..... suggestions are pouring in.

Where are you?
[/quote]

Digesting all this information!