The Sisterhood

Windy

I need all Sisters to get in touch with me, who haven't yet. I am revamping The Sisterhood so it will be more proactive and I need your ideas. All older Sisters who haven't had their public logs changed, please find me so I can change it.

I also would like some ideas from the community as well. Please note that we are not an alliance nor do we seek to become one. The Sisterhood is a Woman's Group. However, we do have male members as our "Guardians". This club is meant to be fun. Like the Knights of Columbus, the Shriners, and others..we want to participate and/or support MD activities as well. All ideas would be welcomed.

[quote name='Dmik King' date='06 January 2010 - 06:00 AM' timestamp='1262779228' post='51967']
Is it more like department of woman rights? is it somehow related to redneck?
[/quote]

No my darling...The Sisterhood was started way before that joker showed up. We are the first Women's Club for MD.

[quote name='dst' date='07 January 2010 - 07:34 AM' timestamp='1262867655' post='52089']
But why? Why make a club just for women? If men were to make a club just for them you all would scream: DISCRIMINATION!!
What happens in this club that no men are allowed? I am just curious...
[/quote]
The Mr's Fraternity?

Edited by Malaikat Maut

[quote name='dst' date='07 January 2010 - 06:34 AM' timestamp='1262867655' post='52089']
But why? Why make a club just for women? If men were to make a club just for them you all would scream: DISCRIMINATION!!
What happens in this club that no men are allowed? I am just curious...
[/quote]

Men are allowed in as Guardians, my dear. The Knight's of Columbus are just for men too, I believe. But their wives are allowed in.

I don't care if there is a Men's club, then I'd have more smooching fodder! LOL

We don't really DO anything...yet. That is why I am asking for suggestions to revamp it. We always address each other as SISTER and we (not all) go skinny dipping in the lake by Wasp's Totem...[img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]

[quote name='Liberty4life' date='07 January 2010 - 07:26 AM' timestamp='1262870768' post='52093']
nah mrs allow women, remember morgana?
[/quote]

I completely forgot about them. *puts them on her To Smooch List*

[quote name='Pipstickz' date='07 January 2010 - 03:55 PM' timestamp='1262901336' post='52128']
Wander won't be happy! D:
[/quote]

Thanks for the reminder...but if he is idle, he's fair game! [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]

[quote name='Dmik King' date='06 January 2010 - 01:00 PM' timestamp='1262779228' post='51967']
Is it more like department of woman rights?
[/quote]
lmao, The closest person to a feminist in MD is dst and she refuses to join the sisterhood.
(This is my personal opinion based on what I read, for all I know others might be very active irl but it certainly doesn't show through MD.)

But back on topic, Windy, I have a VERY wonderful suggestion. A suggestion so marvelous, so stupendous, so inspired that not to do it would be a travesty so great as to wipe the very flesh from ths bones of the earth. I suggest, all the women of the sisterhood burn their bras.

Z

Edited by (Zl-eye-f)-nea

[quote name='(Zl-eye-f)-nea' date='08 January 2010 - 09:56 AM' timestamp='1262962603' post='52186']
But back on topic, Windy, I have a VERY wonderful suggestion. A suggestion so marvelous, so stupendous, so inspired that not to do it would be a travesty so great as to wipe the very flesh from ths bones of the earth. I suggest, all the women of the sisterhood burn their bras.

Z
[/quote]
What makes you think they own any to burn?

[quote name='(Zl-eye-f)-nea' date='08 January 2010 - 08:56 AM' timestamp='1262962603' post='52186']

Z
[/quote]

Darling...we did that already....you missed a great sight! LOL

[quote name='Tarquinus' date='08 January 2010 - 09:56 AM' timestamp='1262966169' post='52204']
They shouldn't, though some people seem hell-bent on bringing sagging bosoms, acne, and facial tumors into the fantasy world.
[/quote]

I thought you like women all natural like that?[img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]

Bah! Burning bras is so last century! Burn Bob if you want to burn something! Or hang the bras on the tree! And then burn them :D
Anyway, have you given a thought of a wet armor contest? The one that rusts the last wins? After all the sisterhood has as members some really good fighters. I doubt they go to war dressed in...bras and dresses...
And if you want something really courageous...don't wax your legs for some weeks :D THAT should help you make a statement! (and to save some wax..)

[quote name='dst' date='08 January 2010 - 10:08 AM' timestamp='1262966929' post='52207']
Bah! Burning bras is so last century! Burn Bob if you want to burn something! Or hang the bras on the tree! And then burn them [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img]
Anyway, have you given a thought of a wet armor contest? The one that rusts the last wins? After all the sisterhood has as members some really good fighters. I doubt they go to war dressed in...bras and dresses...
And if you want something really courageous...don't wax your legs for some weeks [img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif[/img] THAT should help you make a statement! (and to save some wax..)
[/quote]

OMDM! Not shave? You must be joking![img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif[/img]

Chastise me all you want but aside from Dst's wet armour competition I haven't seen anyone else come up with any marketing strategies or activities, and they could go to war dressed in bras, I never mentionned dresses...what about Xena warrior princess? Im sure she had some kind of Bra, and what about the character "worth about a pig" in Gladiatress, she bought a Bra from the Gauls.

Fine, if there is to be no Bra burning then how about blowing up David Lloyd George's hou....I mean what about blowing up the house of one of the king or queens...a hunger strike...chain yourselves to the howling gates...have riot in MDP...

Z

[quote name='Windy' date='07 January 2010 - 02:28 PM' timestamp='1262870912' post='52094']
We don't really DO anything...yet. That is why I am asking for suggestions to revamp it. We always address each other as SISTER and we (not all) go skinny dipping in the lake by Wasp's Totem...[img]http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif[/img]
[/quote]
You could start 'nudists anonymous' to try and cure that behavior. Or start a bathing fashion line, like a seamstress guild?

[quote name='dst' date='08 January 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1262986927' post='52240']
Why all our suggestions imply nudity? Or similar things?
[/quote]
My suggestion is entirely against nudity! If you read it the way my character reads it of course... which leads me to the point: nudity is funny. Seriously, have you looked at a naked human? The idea that the feet, the ankles and the spine have to carry their burden is quite comical.

For more serious things to do, I dno. Women rights have been mentioned, but I don't think that fits into MD. The game itself doesn't differentiate between genders, and the way people treat others is set to fantasy standards. Imagine a succubus complaining men treating her like a object...

I remember when the sisterhood was actively smooching all the males in MD.

It was interesting (especially when there was an unofficial brotherhood with a mission statement of smooching all the members of sisterhood)

Start a flashing program!

Flash all the mp3s!

This would make their day... LOL