Story Test

Kamisha

OK this is the thing I was reading the posts when I came upon a very interesting post where Mur himself explained what was going on with MD and the major problems with where we where going and how he really needs to recharge and how the story became so erratic that he eventually had to shut it down.

This is where I want to pick up the shambles...
By pick up the shambles I mean you pick up the shambles. I want to see MD revived and im rather sure you want to too. So this is the deal. This has two rewards:
1) A Wish Point for the winner
2) 10 silver for the runner up

The rules:
Ok quick rundown.
This will run until April 30th 00:00 server time so I want to see quality work no spelling or grammar errors or some shabby 30 word start of a story.

*The story must be at least 1000 words long
*The story must not show an end and must make you want to know what will happen next without giving it away.
*The story must revolve around MD
*The story must under all circumstances follow a mechanic of game play I don't want to see any spells being cast that make the world go back to the way things used to be. A problem arises must be solved but in a way MD can solve it not some half assed made up spell. You can use only spells in the wish shop and controlled by special characters and usable items that have been made.
*The story must finally be based upon something that has happened in the MD world meaning that it must include only real character from MD and must have happened or is happening in the MD world. It cant be something pulled out of a hat it has to have arisen from a real event.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So that's the run down of it all. The stories will be posted in the forum at the end the best of the stories will be selected by myself and some peers that feel compelled to help. Please send me a PM if you are interested in reviewing in the form or if you really want to catch me in game. Keep in mind though if you are going to be judging you cant wright as you may vote or trade votes with other players to get a reward.

Have fun and may the best writer win.

Judges:
Kamisha (Lead Judge)
Master (Neutral)
Phantom Orchid (Loreroot Representative)

Edit: Opened up fourm to all comments as there seems to be alot of heated discussion about this idea. Removed adventure log target. Changed all the characters having to be real. Changed rewards to Tarquinus specifications added a judge panel list.

Edited by Kamisha

The adventure log does not work like that.
Random stories are not for AL, especially ones that contain at least 1 real character and fiction...that is part of why the lore got stopped, and that is how the fiction lore appeared.

The problem, as it was stated in his post, is that he has no time, not no story.
I think that the people who tried so bad to enter the AL and sent stories or suggestions can tell you that what they sent was never used.

All in all, exactly because of what you just asked/done is why he said that players can't write the AL, and do remember : it is not the story missing, but the time.

[quote name='I am Bored' date='18 February 2010 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1266532857' post='54708']
Well now i have a use for that 3,000 word story on my first day of MD :D:P
[/quote]
Well remember you have until the end of April in order to submit it so feel free to refine it in any way you may see fit.

[spoiler]And as I watched, the scene changed, I was now in a cabin… I didn’t know it at the time, but this cabin was made of paper… entirely out of paper, even now I don’t know how this was possible but yet it was there, and as I looked around I noticed a scroll on a desk, glowing, so I walked over to it to examine it. It said I was in a new realm, and that this place was called The Paper Cabin. It said to look around the cabin to find another smaller scroll, so I did and I found it, as I opened it, I saw it changing for it now said to explore the area around the cabin. So I walked outside the cabin and was amazed at what I saw, a huge realm that stretched as far as the eye could see, there seemed to be a path that ran along the edge of a giant cliff, so I walked along it, wanting to find out more about this place, I explored until I had an urge to pull out the scroll, and I found that again it had changed, it now told me to return to the cabin to find a map of the realm, and thinking to myself “A map could be useful”, I did as it said, and returned to the cabin, as I entered, I noticed a map on the wall, and went over and looked at it, it seemed to show 5 lands, Marind Bell in the northeast, Necrovin in the southeast, Golumus Golemicarium in the southwest, Loreroot in the northwest, and No Man’s land, which looked to be in the middle of everything. This map even had the names of what looked like specific places, it was amazing but I wondered how I was supposed to take this map with me, since it was mounted to the wall, so I took out the scroll again, and noticed that it said copy, meaning there was a copy of that map somewhere around here, so again I searched the cabin finding the map I needed in a basket, rolled up in a tube, and thinking it cumbersome in that form, I unrolled it and folded it into a neat square that was much easier to carry around, and by this time I realized that following the directions of the scroll was worth it, I once again unrolled the scroll, and once again it had changed, for it now told me to go back out and continue to explore this new land, and once again I did as it bade me, rolling it up and leaving the cabin to explore this new land. I followed the same bath this time coming to a stop in front of a gate, I tried to pass through it, but found myself unable to pass, stopped by an invisible force, so I decided to go along the left path, I walked along this path and noticed that against the wall that had started at the gate, grew a tree, what’s more it seemed to be growing flowers, then shedding them. Then I looked around and saw a thing blocking my path, I asked what it was and surprisingly, the thing answered, “I am The Path Guardian, I will only fight an honored warrior, for all others, you may not pass.” And seeing that it could easily rip me limb from limb, I left it be, and headed back the way I came, back to the gate, where I took the right path noticing what looked to be a windmill in the distance. After walking for a while I noticed a house, oozing black slime, but by this time I had learned to expect the odd, so I kept my distance from the house, and unfolded my map, it called the place The House of Liquid Dust, and I decided to check my scroll again, it said that I should continue exploring the southern region of the map, so I did, and came upon a place, that had this weird presence around it, as if something lived there, so I took out the scroll, it said that this is where I could recruit creatures, and for me to buy one. So I approached the building, noticing a sign in the ground saying that Aramors, Grasans, and Barren Souls could be bought there, and not knowing what else to do, I said, “I want to buy an Aramor.” And a magnificent creature appeared from within the building, and appeared to go inside me, but at the same time I felt as if I had lost some weight at my waist, it was only then that I noticed the bag hanging there. I looked inside it and saw lots of small silver coins, and as I watched more coins appeared in the bag. Closing the bag again I said I want another Aramor, and another came, and I said another, and it came, but when I said another again, nothing happened, so naturally I took out my scroll and read it. It said I now had 3 creatures, that can be used to fight shades, and other people that I meet in my journey, other fighters, it said I should return to the gates and deal with the any shades I meet on the way, and sure enough, when I turned around to head back up the path, a creature was there, it looked like the black goo that had been oozing out of the house. As I approached it the 3 creatures that had gone into me came out, and somehow I knew what to do, I told them each to do damage to the enemy, and they did! When they had finished off the creature, they went back into me, and I continued along the path, until I got to the house, where there was another one of the things, shades I realized, and again the creatures came out, and again they defeated the shade, but as soon as they were back in me, another appeared, behind me, they came out and killed in, then another appeared, and was killed, and then they went back in me, and I went on down the path, where I encountered another and killed it. I finally reached the gate and took out the scroll, it was blank, I looked up from it and saw a cloaked hooded figure, he reached out, he had a small cube in his hand, I looked back down at the scroll, and there was something on it, it read, “Now the REAL Adventure Begins…” I looked up, the figure was still holding out his hand, with the cube in his palm, as if trying to give it to me, I took it and suddenly seemed to be being pulled into the cube, then everything went black… When I woke up, I was inside a cube, it was empty except for a girl, and 3 candle each of which was lit. Then the girl spoke, “Do you want to play a game?” “What game?” I said, and one of the candles went out, she then asked again, more forcefully, “Do you want to play a game?” this time I said yes, and a broad smile spread over her face, and then we were out of the cube, standing in front of a set of wrought iron gates, and she was saying, “Beware of the Carnival” She looked somehow older, but I couldn’t figure out how, but we went through the gates, as we walked, I asked what that cube was, she didn’t answer, as we walking looking at the scenes of the Carnival, a clown hit me on the head with a toy hammer, and being the good spirited person I am, I took the mallet, and hit the clown back, before tossing the hammer back, with a smile on my face, I continued on, dropping the smile as soon as the clown couldn’t see, and I continued walking, but before long I realized I had lost sight of the girl, so I turned around and walked back the way I came, making sure to keep an eye out for her, I finally ended up back in the little park like place that had a statue in the center of it, it looked like the girl, just quite a bit older, and putting this disturbing sight out of my mind for now, I walked back out the gate I had originally entered the carnival through. I walked along the path until I came to the Gazebo of Equilibrium, where I sat down on the top step of, and started to think about what had just happened, when I noticed a small thing in the ground, a short distance away, as I got closer, I could tell that it looked like a half buried sphere, then a voice rang out, telling me to look where it all began, and thinking that it meant the paper cabin, I returned there, and found a set of papers that said something I didn’t totally understand but I could tell that I was supposed to make the numbers in the middle match the ones at the bottom, there was another paper that said that night shade, a very potent poison, and pure fountain water, which negated the dangerous effects of the nightshade, when combined together with the instrument in willow’s shop, would produce a very useful hallucinogen, I didn’t know where any of these ingredients could be found, so I went back to the sphere like object, and did what the papers said, making the numbers in the middle match those at the bottom, and then the sphere started to glow, and I heard a scream from the direction of the marble dale park, so I ran there and stopped seeing that the statue had vanished, and that there were stairs leading down, I decided to follow them, and had descended what seemed to be about 2 stories, when I reached the bottom of the steps, I continued on down the tunnel, which was lit by torches along the wall, until I got to where the tunnel widened and split, one led on, and the other had a set of stairs, so I took the stairs, and at one point the stairs stopped for a brief distance, where there were 2 statues on either side of the stairs, ignoring them, I continued up, until I came up to 3 doors, 1 of which was locked, another was totally destroyed, and the other was open, so I went through the open door, out onto a wooden bridge and into the center of a cavernous room, it looked like it had no ceiling, and it certainly didn’t have any floor, but I knew that this was The Gazebo of Chaos, and that it was directly below The Gazebo of Equilibrium, and realizing that there wasn’t anything left to do there, I left that room, and went back down the stairs, then I went down the other tunnel, and came out on a ledge about halfway up a cliff, to my left I saw a series of ledges, that appeared to lead up to the top of the cliff, so I moved to the next ledge, but there I noticed a plant and recognized it as a nightshade, I also recalled the scroll back at the cabin, that had said that the nightshade was one of the needed ingredients, I took some and continued my way up the cliff, and after founding a short turn, I noticed that the next ledge was too far away to get to, but then I noticed a rope, and looking up I saw it was attached to a sturdy looking post that was sticking out over the cliff, the post looked like the type a hangman would hang people from, so shaking off that slightly disturbing thought, I climbed up the rope and arrived at the top of the cliff, and a short distance away I noticed something that looked like a one room schoolhouse, and since it was the only thing there I went up to it to see what it was, and as I approached, a voice spoke, again from seemingly everywhere, it said, “Are you here to buy Sun God armor?” wondering what armor was I asked, “What is armor?” the voice responded back, “ if you do not know what armor is then you can not buy it, so go back to wherever you came from, and return only when you know what armor is.” And so I did as it suggested, and left, back through the tunnels, and back into the park, this time I wandered west, and came to a set up stairs, I went up the stairs and looked at the fountain, and a voice rang out, “Are you wanting some pure fountain water?” and remembering that it was an ingredient I needed I said yes, and I had some. I wandered back into the park, and went slightly northeast, and I came to willow’s shop, where I met the first live person I had seen here since I had seen the girl that had vanished, his name was Metal Bunny, who I later came to call Fluffy, we talked for a while and I asked him about the guards that were blocking the entrance to the shop, he said that I would eventually be able to defeat them, but that I was much to weak to be able to right now, so I asked him about the shop I had seen, and what sun guard armor was, smiling he said, “So, you have already solved the Berserker’s challenge? Well equipment it adds permanent stats, and sun god armor is the best armor out there, although many would argue that the medusa set is better, but that doesn’t matter because it will be quite a while until you can afford any of that armor, for now though the only armor you will be able to afford is in Wind’s Sanctuary, but you don’t even have your papers yet! You should go to the Magic Duel Archives, also known as MDA, and get your!” and so I went north east, and passed a boat with simplyzero in it, past Sage’s Keep, past Wind’s Sanctuary, where I turned left, and headed north, past a little cabin, past the fountain of dark vibrations, and I came to a set of gates, and I knew this was MDA, so I went inside, I walked past a grove of trees, and entered the main building, inside I noticed the east side of the building was blocked off, so I headed forward under the set of stairs into the hall of the sun, it was empty, but I noticed a balcony that would be reachable via the stairs I had just passed, making a note to see what’s up there, I headed through the door on the left of where I had entered, and I went down two flights of stairs, ending up at a very ornate door, very much like the one I had seen underground, and just like that door, this door was locked. So I returned back to the hall, and went into the door on the right of where I had entered, this time the stairs led up, but I couldn’t pass through the door at the end, just as before, so I again returned to where I had started, this time returning to the entrance of the building, from there I went up the stairs to the balcony, it wasn’t that unusual, except for the round window that I hadn’t noticed before, descending the stairs again, I headed to the west wing of the archive, and there I finally met someone in this deserted place, he was sitting behind a desk, I walked up to him, he said, “ Welcome to MDA, I see you don’t have your papers yet, would you like them?” “Yes.” And I had my papers, “anything else I can do for you today?” “nope” “good day to you then sir” and I wandered into the room farthest west, the study room, there were desks lining the outside edge of the room, on some of them where books, and unused pieces of parchment. Seeing that there was nothing of interest in there I returned to the main room, and went into the side hall, and went into the first room on the right, there were more bookshelves in there but there was also a spiral staircase leading up to the second floor, where I entered what looked like a bedroom, Marind’s Room, where renavoid typically hung out, there was also a room with a sink, tub, and a cabinet, but no toilet, so I returned back downstairs, and continued down the corridor, and I came to an actual bathroom, I went back out and went out through the back door into the gardens, which were rather extensive, so I decided to go to the closest of the gazzebo’s, the golden globe gazebo, there wasn’t much in there so I went to the lost fountain, and then to the gazzebo of gravitational sound, then the gazebo of silence, and then finally to the broken pattern gazebo, the tiles of the floor seemed to be some sort of puzzle, I tried for a while to solve it but eventually gave up, and walked out of mda, since I had already explored everything there and I went down the path I had been on and came to alche’s alley where there was a bust of alche in a small marble alcove, wondering why that was there, I continued down the path and came upon a huge knator, the knator commander, I called him knatty, and since I couldn’t go any farther, I turned back and headed back down the path to wind’s sanctuary, and went inside the strange building I went over to where it looked like I would be able to buy armor, and I got some very basic armor, I then returned outside, and went to the right, and over a short bridge, where I got an elemental, and a few archers, I then returned to where I had met fluffy, he saw me coming and pointed me out to the person he was talking to, mur, muratus del mur, king manu and murry, where just some of just names, mb told me that he was the creator of this amazing land, and that he had obtained a new server, I didn’t know what that was, but mur said he wanted to do a stress test, and he declared war, our regeneration timers where set to 1 minute, and we all started battling, I got 320,000 xp in a little less that 30 minutes, so now the only thing I had to do was get 8 more wins, as I had gotten many from that brief war, but after about an hour, mur called off the war, declaring the stress test a success, and said we should all go rest, and that my friends, was my first day in md[/spoiler]

Edited by Chewett

To all moderators I under stand this might be a _______ but its an entry so I would like it to remain visible. If you see fit you can put it as one of those drop down boxes but it must remain in this forum topic. Thanks for understanding.

P.S. I'm guessing you can figer out what the blank is I just want to spare the new players what this could be.

[quote name='I am Bored' date='21 February 2010 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1266768413' post='54906']
what you don't like my 14 pages of notebook paper worth of writing on my first day of md? ^_^
[/quote]

I liked it but the fact of the matter is it could be considered a spoiler thus it has been hidden in order to stop new players who don't want to read ahead accidentally do so.

Edit: Ok im starting to get worried could those that plan to participate please post here for I know who is going to participate. I dont want to end up with just a few stories.

Edited by Kamisha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Master' date='02 March 2010 - 05:21 AM' timestamp='1267528883' post='55612']
I would be happy to be on the Judge list ( only if you need more people ) however , I don't want to be pointed out as the GG representative, just a simple neutral judge.
[/quote]

Welcome to the judging panel.

Rember all writers must post there submission on the final day of April at 00:00 central time no acceptations and all late submissions will be ignored.Remember to take into consideration that all stories must absolutely follow the MD laws of physics as you in vision them.

• 3 weeks later...

well, I guess I'll submit "few stories" I made, the story is based on quests I made with some of my friends.

not sure does it have 1000 words (how can I check without counting myself?), and it is ongoing due to there are more quests that are coming. (for instance, when "forest maze" quest gets finished, it will be added to "few stories" topic)

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/6323-few-stories/page__pid__52970__st__0&#entry52970

[quote name='Rhaegar Targaryen' date='26 March 2010 - 11:02 AM' timestamp='1269619338' post='56926']
not sure does it have 1000 words (how can I check without counting myself?), and it is ongoing due to there are more quests that are coming. (for instance, when "forest maze" quest gets finished, it will be added to "few stories" topic)

http://magicduel.invisionzone.com/topic/6323-few-stories/page__pid__52970__st__0&#entry52970
[/quote]

You can simply take the story and paste it into a Google doc then click word count it will tell you how many words as well as difficulty to read on several different scales i would not recommend it over word but it is a usefull tool for those who need it.

Shy by 69 words but ill let it slide otherwise the end would seem forced or be senseless gibberish.

Edited by Kamisha

• 2 weeks later...

I cant really give out rewards when there are only two stories because both people will win something and somebody has to lose to have a winner. So if you have a story send the submission remember this ends at 00:00 may first server time.

Edit:
Since I don't have control over the wish point it is Tarquinus's choice as to bestow it or not. In the case that I am unable to reward the winners due to lack of entries or lack of quality I will give the winner a minor advantage in the following quest. If worse comes to worse though which I hope will not happen.
The advantage will however be minor as to not turn people away.

Important: This does NOT mean I am withdrawing rewards this is a back up in case of unforeseeable incidents take place. STILL ENTER THIS CONTEST.

Edited by Kamisha

I will write you a story.

Update: I have written the story. Now I have to figure out how to get it to you. Part of the challenge I guess. I'll be out of story mode soon, so should make the deadline okay.

Updating the update -- umm, if I'm reading this right, you want me to just paste it in a block here on the forum? Is that right?

Edited by Fyrd Argentus

[quote name='Fyrd Argentus' date='12 April 2010 - 05:10 PM' timestamp='1271110243' post='58000']
I will write you a story.

Update: I have written the story. Now I have to figure out how to get it to you. Part of the challenge I guess. I'll be out of story mode soon, so should make the deadline okay.

Updating the update -- umm, if I'm reading this right, you want me to just paste it in a block here on the forum? Is that right?
[/quote]

Yes that's wright you can paste it here.

Waiting for Grido
by Fyrd Argentus

As a kid, I used to dream about being trapped in a children's prison where the big fat warden would laugh in my face and tell me there was no way out. I didn't believe him, since obviously he was here, and surely had a way out himself. So, I would go search the prison and find his way out, and return again so all the other children imprisoned there would believe me when I told them the warden had lied, and there really was a way out.

This is like that, except there is no warden, and I've searched and searched, and there is no way out.

I'm stranded here on the beach of this Mur-forsaken island and there is nobody, repeat, nobody else here. Gone is the noisy carnival, gone the sparring at Marble Dale Park, gone the raucous party at Wind and Rain Pub in Wind's Sanctuary.

How in the world did I get myself into this? I thought I was so smart, but clearly I got myself to a place that "I Was Not Supposed To Be".

I was having fun, chewing through the puzzles that Cutler had left scattered all over the Magic Duel realm and feeling pretty cocky about it, when I stumbled across – the labyrinth. There was a sign of warning from Grido suggesting I not want to pass through the labyrinth but I ignored it, thinking on my childhood dream. If there was a way in, there HAD to be a way out.

I had experience with mazes before, and was sure I could do it, and that there would be some great prize (or at least bragging rights) at the end, so got out pen and paper and started mapping my every move through the maze.

I had searched the forums and heard about a Great Labyrinth contest in which the player was randomly teleported every time some counter got down to zero. I quickly determined that this was some other maze. No funny business. I stayed where I went – sometimes too long, as my exploration points ran out even faster than my action points.

But I mapped it. I mapped every stinking square in that maze, and found the back exit. There may have been more warnings but my greedy eye was caught by something on the sign – a question whether I had seen the treasure chest in the maze? So I went over the entire maze again – but there was nothing. At that point, I was getting tired of this place, so I took the shortest route out – and stepped out the back exit.

Big mistake. For I did not pop out in the Archive Lands, or Marind's Bell, or Loreroot, or any of the places that bordered on the maze. Instead, I was magically teleported to this Mur-forsaken spot. And I'm still here today, as I write this.

Of course the first thing I did was search the island. There are some very interesting places, and others that I am "Not Allowed" into. But no roads off the island.

Next I started searching all the clickables, thinking perhaps the puzzle was not over. But there was no escape - except possibly one.

I found the spot that allowed you to astral project.

Eureka! I cried, and left the island. But only my soul left. I exited the astral plane in Marind's Bell, and poof! I was back on the island.

Next I searched for a hidden exit from the island. There were a few differences between the astral plane and the actual island. But the big glaring difference was that the astral plane showed an arrow leading across the bridge to the mainland, but when I went to see, it was not really there. So I sat by the bridge, and waited for someone to come across and help me.

Diary Entry:
I am not alone! Two characters arrived while I idled, possibly over the bridge. Both are now idle, but I PM'ed them both to ask for help. More waiting.

Eventually, Pazur PM'ed me back and explained there were two ways off the island. If you have pass papers, like the other idle character had, you can just walk across the bridge. He showed me how to check their inventory, and see what pass papers looked like. Too bad I couldn't pick pockets.

The other way was to make arrangements with somebody on the outside, such as he had done, with somebody like dst or Grido, to get him off the island. Pazur promised to ask someone to rescue me too, and then he left.

And so the waiting continued. Waiting, and waiting. Waiting for Grido.

Diary Entry:
I have been hitting the LHO button and asking to get help, but whoever was on duty was not answering their mail - or maybe didn't want to help me. Finally, the shifts changed, and who should appear as the next Live Help Operator - but Grido! I finally have a way to contact him directly, and I am going to do so at once!

Well, I got Grido, and he PM'ed me back. Yes, he could get me off the island with a magic spell he had, but he only had a limited number of casts, and he was going to wait until a certain other person was ready to come back too, and bring us both with one spell. "When?" I asked. I didn't like the answer. It could be a long time. Be patient. Very patient.

Hey wait a minute, Grido is the one who posted the warning sign back at the Labyrinth. If the labyrinth was his, he must have set up the teleport too. He is the one that trapped me here, and now I'm supposed to trust him to rescue me? My paranoia ran wild.

So why was I here? Maybe this was some sadistic experiment and I was the subject. This was supposed to be the land of weird experiments. What was in store for me now? Would I wander here forever until I went insane, while everybody laughed at me? Or would they start messing with my mind? Maybe things will start changing, doors and windows to other places might be opening and closing, while I just sat here and waited.

Again I searched all the clickables for a clue, and came back to the Astral Projection function.

Hmm, maybe here was the reason behind it all. I can go anywhere, and see anything with this. Maybe they were leaving me here until I realized what a boon it was to be able to astral project and see the entire Magic Duel realm.

So I began to explore. I saw the Champion's Dome up close, entered the Sage's Keep, explored the trails of Loreroot, saw dark rituals going on in Necrovion. And then I stuck my astral nose someplace "I Was Not Supposed To Be" and got killed. Not really killed, but my soul was no longer allowed to astral project. The one thing that gave this exile meaning, astral projection, was now closed to me.

I made an entry on my hate list about this whole situation, believe you me. What a prize, for solving a puzzle. I was not a happy camper.

But that pretty much brings us up to date. I am sitting here on a beach, waiting. Hoping that somebody out there will remember me, and rescue me. I'm afraid to keep asking them, or they may get mad and decide to leave me here. So I wait quietly. Tired of sitting on the sand, I pace up and down. Wait, pace. Stand, pace.

Standing still. Waiting. Waiting for Grido.

[color=purple]XD - Update; Grido teleported Fyrd off Golemus at Apr 13 22:45:18 - Grido (i dont mind being reminded, nice story :P )[/color]

Pazur told me it was actually dst who got him out - but he mentioned both names to me, and I was genuinely struggling to take it all in at the time. Minor edit will correct this error. Fyrd.

Edited by Fyrd Argentus

Changes in the Path by Assira the Black

I began my journey like any newbie but with the intent to seek the darkness of these lands. Soon after my arrival here in Magic Duel I met Khalazdad at Howling Gates and at the time I did not know that he was King of Necrovion. After some time of speaking he mentioned that our paths would cross again. It was not long after meeting Khalazdad that I met Stormrunner and became his student. In the process of showing me around Magic Duel and introducing me to people, I came in contact with Kittiness and was asked to dance. This request was a major turning point that lead me down a long path into slavery and romance.

After that first dance Kittiness wished to teach me more and have me dance at Howling Gates. At the end of each dance Kittiness would correct my techniques and offer advice and stormrunner would be there watching my performance. A little while after dancing others would stop by Howling Gates to see me perform and to see what new dance I would come up with next.

I spent weeks dancing there and perfecting my skill. One day Kittiness said that she could only teach me more about dancing if I would become her slave and that if I did not become her slave that I would be free to do what ever liked but our relationship would not be the same. So I made my choice I became Kittiness's slave and in return she taught me all that she could about dancing.

Being a slave was not as hard as some would think but it was not an easy journey. There were consequences for not obeying or doing just as she said, most of the time I obeyed. A little while after I was dancing for Kittiness and Stormrunner began to take notice of me and we became a couple. He would sometimes help out in my dances and other times we would train in the arts of battle.I showed little emotion and would say very little. I have only been known to have showed any emotion at two points in my journey so far. Once was when I enrupted into flames out of anger towards Stormrunner because I had been sold to him and he had commanded me to do something because I went against what he wanted done. And the second time... well that will be mentioned later.

After awhile of hanging out at Howling Gates, Stormrunner stopped coming around and Kittiness left to become the slave of Tarquinus. Around this time I had joined the Necrovion Sentinels but I no longer saw a point in standing at the deserted gates of Necrovion. I wandered the lands in search of answers for myself and to adapt to a new beginning of my life. When the Tribunal Lands opened up I saw it as an opportunity to begin again and thought that there were many possibilities in that land. I journeyed there often and felt at home in the pub and began to bartend there. I soon left the Sentinels no longer feeling like it was the place for me to be and I then joined the CareTakers whom I thought had a lot of potential.

After a short time of helping come up with ideas for the CareTakers I did not like how things were going and made a decision that changed the direction of my path. I took control of the CareTakers and sought to change things by doing this. I did not have control over the alliance long before it was wrestled from my grasp by my nemesis Phantasm. The battle that took place against Phantasm was brutal and he will never be forgiven. I will find some way to get back at him for that humiliating battle that I had lost.

I continued to wander around and fell victim to Phantasm's shadow. I was possessed and the second raising of my emotions began. Because of this possession I became increasingly irrational, annoyed, and angry. And from what I heard from others, at the end of my possession I had gone on a killing rage. Though I did not actually kill a single person, Phantasm had yet again humiliated me in front of others. I will not let this end with me at the bottom... I will get my revenge.

• 3 weeks later...