Offensive Pl Entry

Tarquinus

[quote]aaront222
Dumb Stupid Turd?

Aaront222- TEAM BRIT!!!
Aaront222- Awesome[/quote]
This, obviously, is in dst's log. I noticed it on the Public Logs today, but said nothing as I was sure someone else would notice it and say something/have it removed. Older players may be more mature, but they are not necessarily immune to ridiculous stuff like this... this is not even a criticism. It's just offensive. I have seen this player push the boundaries of "tolerable" until now, but in my opinion this PL entry goes over the line.

Aye, I agree.

I would have done the same thing had I noticed it, but I only just got back from the weekend.

This sort of behavior is intolerable, regardless of age.
That said, if it had been a newer player a warning about this sort of thing should suffice, but this is typical of this player and if not fixed should definitely receive some sort of penalty.

You push the boundaries long enough, eventually you fall off the cliff they were saving you from.

Huh? Why haven't I seen it? Aaront is one of the worst spammers in MD but I never thought he would sink so low. I am sick of his pl entries. And there are others there with the same behavior.
This is the n time a thing like this has happened. We NEED someone or something to allow us to deal with this stuff. Or at least stronger punishments. Something that will discourage players to spam and write offensive things. Bah!

We need to stop this "we need more punishments and tools to catch people" crap.

FFS people. You're tired of MD? Why? Because you are tired. You've played to much. You know all the ins and outs. And now you have resorted to trying to get people banned, complaining about every little thing, and following people in order to catch them do an unspeakable act.

Relax, take a break from MD and everything will come back fresh and new.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' date='17 March 2010 - 04:43 PM' timestamp='1268844204' post='56550']
We need to stop this "we need more punishments and tools to catch people" crap.

FFS people. You're tired of MD? Why? Because you are tired. You've played to much. You know all the ins and outs. And now you have resorted to trying to get people banned, complaining about every little thing, and following people in order to catch them do an unspeakable act.

Relax, take a break from MD and everything will come back fresh and new.
[/quote]

So if you had the choice, you wouldnt punish people for being rude?

I could name at least 10 people who would be VERY rude to you fenrir if they wouldnt be punished. People need to learn manners. And if they cant they can be forced to learn them or go. MD isnt a place for idiots that can barely string a sentence together without swearing.

Once again you fail to see the point I am making.

Yes, aaront222 is annoying. Does that mean he should be banned? Or punished? Half of MD would be banned or punished. But this constant claiming that we need more tools to punish people? Making Mur more and more tired of all this crap is all that is happening. I doubt he wants an aresenal of ways to hunt and punish people.

EDIT: And yes, I would. Which is the reason I don't have the power to.

Edited by Fenrir Greycloth

• Root Admin

[quote name='Fenrir Greycloth' date='17 March 2010 - 05:41 PM' timestamp='1268847670' post='56554']
Once again you fail to see the point I am making.

Yes, aaront222 is annoying. Does that mean he should be banned? Or punished? Half of MD would be banned or punished. But this constant claiming that we need more tools to punish people? Making Mur more and more tired of all this crap is all that is happening. I doubt he wants an aresenal of ways to hunt and punish people.

EDIT: And yes, I would. Which is the reason I don't have the power to.
[/quote]

If this issue keeps coming up again and again, there is obviously something wrong with the current system. Yet you moan at the people who are trying to make things better.

He isnt just being annoying, He has been consistantly annoying and rude. I am Bored got Jailtime for spamming, This is just another form.

And im not entirely sure thats the ONLY reason why you dont have the power :(

Amazing, within the scope of a few seemingly insignificant posts, this entire topic has debased itself.

I do not care about whether or not you wish to insult someone or wish to invoke pain and suffering upon someone, the matter of fact still remains.
You may not use offensive words.
Decide if it is offensive to minors and if it is, remove the comment and warn the poster.

Then close the topic ¬_¬

If you wish to debate the inherent value of punishments, power and even personal feelings, then do so in a new topic.
You are derailing the entire purpose of this topic.
And going off-topic is distracting people from fixing the problem.

So fix it and hold true to the rules of this forum.
Uncroyable ¬_¬

• Root Admin

please ask him kindly to remove offensive words and reformulate his insult in a more decent manner. refusal to do so has only one outcome.

i'm tired being a policeman, and i'm worried what you would do if the policeman would be someone else.

I don't want to move the center of md in prison you know.