Sacrifising Bug

Jubaris

from MikeJT:

RE:RE:RE:RE:Sacrifice
I bought en agg - 7000 VP. A went to sacrifice place from the willow shop to the right.
Then a waited till recount "cross the line" → go idle ( to refresh timer - sometimes it shows wrong number ) → resume play - timer around 8 minutes → a chosed egg a clicked sacrificed.
then suddenly some error messaged has appeared - Only thign a waaas able to read was blue word mysgl(). Around 3 to 5 rows. I wanted to copy it but it refeshed immediately. Small notice in the right corner said - Egg was sacrificed - but nothing happened. GO idle and resume play didn't change anything.
It's second case. I was trying to sacrifice my Egg 2 days ago ( I though ) . Same thing has happened.

he doesnt get temporary points, period :P he bought it, they weren't transfered or anything.

i consider that intentional, no temp points for lvl 1 crits, at all, too much abuse in past. period xD

and actually, i wouldn't like to have that changed back, it's better the way it is imo :P

There is a bug. I sacrificed 2 grasans and I don't get anything. Yes, first, in a moment that error code erupted and after that a message suggesting successful sacrifice show of.

To prove this I bought aramor and I sacrificed him.
You will say that we should not expect anything from lvl 1 creature. But we should get that temporary points like VP. :P

[img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2091/sacrifice.png[/img]

Edited by Grido

No.....you dont get ANYTHING from sacrificing lvl 1 creatures

Like Burns said, ""no temp points for lvl 1 crits, at all, too much abuse in past. period xD""

The error messages are a bug, but what happens is normal

Edited by Grido

[quote name='Grido' date='30 March 2010 - 02:34 PM' timestamp='1269956067' post='57170']
No.....you dont get ANYTHING from sacrificing lvl 1 creatures

Like Burns said, ""no temp points for lvl 1 crits, at all, too much abuse in past. period xD""

The error messages are a bug, but what happens is normal
[/quote]

So you want to say that I can't get the temporary value points from sacrificing grasans? This is stupidity, I can get VP from mdshop, now either from the altar. Hah how is expected to buy adequate armor now?

Untrue: it was an advantage to some not to everyone. Cause not everyone knew how to exploit it. And this being said you have the word for what it was: EXPLOIT.
And stupidity is also to go on the known path and not to look for other paths.

LE: this is the response to the below post so I will not turn the thread into a spamming ground
It's easier to scream and yell: I can't! I won't!Do it other way cause I don't know how to find a better solution! then actually stop for a moment and think:
1)If it was removed then something bad had happened.
2)How can i find another way to achieve the same thing?

But nooo...why should you burn brain cells.It's not tricky and mysterious. It's just basic game mechanics.

On a personal note: I am not here to help. If you want help, go and ask a LHO. It's their job. Or you can search the forum for the answer. That's why we have a button called "Search".
One last thing:you should revise your tone. Acting smart will not get you anywhere. Especially when it comes to basic game rules/features/mechanics since you have the knowledge all over the place.

Edited by dst

You are right dst, but I'm sure that there are wide more pragmatical ways of destroying that exploit, than total destruction of this part of the game figure. It's easy to sell judgment and intellect for how tricky and mysterious should be the way to achieve something good, it's a bit harder to help and guide , however it's yours right, right? :P

Mr. Mur I don't know how much this [url="http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2091/sacrifice.png"]link[/url] would help, but here is it.

As of this moment, the fenths press still "advertises" that there WILL be a temporary gain for sacrificing lvl 1 creatures (e.g. bird egg). However it is supposed to work, this MISINFORMATION needs to be corrected.

That, and about 150 other wrong informations...
You see, correcting texts is not very high on the priority-list, you'll have to get used to things working completely different than what the texts say :)

Edited by Burns

• 1 month later...