Drachorn Suicide

Udgard

So...
[quote]Last minute update Players with over 100 active days and more than 1 drachorn will lose from now one 1 active day for each fight against a ritual with at least one aramor. Beware, you could get negative active days this way and that would mean your account will get unregistered and you will have to start allover again.[/quote]

Some questions and topic for discussion:

1. More than 1 drach. Does this refer to GG drachs only, or all kinds of drachs? (rusty, rein, wind)
2. Aramors. Does this refer to normal aramors only, or also imperials?
3. Does this refer to any fight (with/without drachs in it) against aramor rituals, or only (any number of)drachs vs aramor battles, or more than 1 drachs vs aramor battles?
4. Is getting unregistered even possible? You must be at least 100 active days to get the penalty, but the negative would only give -1. That means unless 100 people attacked you at the same time with aramors, you'd just end up hanging around the 99-100 AD measure.

Thoughts?

only tried 1 drach on a ritual against a person with aramor, guess u wont lose active days if ull only have 1 drach on the ritual. what kind, i dont know :( please delete this message if this is a spoiler

Edited by eigger

Hah, an April Fool's joke?! That would indeed be funny, but I kinda suspect not.

But this seems to do little to limit the power of and counteract the imbalance of Drachorns. This will not fix the problems that some people see with Drachorns; it will just cause people to avoid attacking and setting non-Drachorn defenses, which I guess is the point of this change.

• Root Admin

People, of course its a aprils fools joke.... you should know better, active days wont be ever taken away from an account regardless what else happens to it.

It was funny hearing you worry about it, but i must admit i have weird sense of humor :(

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' date='01 April 2010 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1270134239' post='57359']
People, of course its a aprils fools joke.... you should know better, active days wont be ever taken away from an account regardless what else happens to it.

It was funny hearing you worry about it, but i must admit i have weird sense of humor :P
[/quote]

It probably doesn't help you ARE actually crazy enough to do something like this :(

I must admit it took me a minute or so to figure this morning and I already had my def rit changed :D

[quote name='pamplemousse' date='01 April 2010 - 05:07 PM' timestamp='1270134442' post='57360']
Grr.
[/quote]

Aw, poor Pample, I feel your pain. Honestly, I do.
On the 1st of April, 2 years ago, Mur announced that a new monster had arrived and I thought that this supposed new strong monster was just a joke by Mur.
But it wasn't :P, it was KC.

So... actually, I'm more paranoid than you are, but it's still sorta the same :(