Cupcakes Vs. Muffins!

aaront222

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It totally depends on what you feel like at the time of...eating. If I want something really sweet that might make me want to go throw up, sure I'll eat a cupcake. Otherwise it's muffins, even though I don't eat those much either...I don't know why, but I've always hated fruit chunks in things...yogurt, muffins, cookies, pies, jello, smoothies, etc...especially coconut...I have never eaten coconut and not gagged on it D:

So yeah >>

PS: There's already a "null vote" button, there's no point in having it as an option.

Edited by Pipstickz

• Root Admin

[quote name='Pipstickz' date='24 June 2010 - 05:33 AM' timestamp='1277354029' post='62543']
PS: There's already a "null vote" button, there's no point in having it as an option.
[/quote]

Actually i like having it as an option because you can see how many people have voted. There may be a few votes for each, but the majority may have voted cant decide, and you wouldnt know because they nulled the votes.

Contrary to popular belief, eating muffins does not make you fat. Eating muffins and not exercising however, is another story.
Yes, the key to eating muffins and keeping your shape, is to walk or run around a lot after you have eaten a muffin or three. Then reward yourself for all that exercise with a muffin.

[quote name='Prince Marvolo' date='24 June 2010 - 06:49 AM' timestamp='1277380158' post='62572']
You could also hang a muffin on the top of a tree, so you first need to reach it before eating it.
That way, you exercise AND get a muffin for it :D
[/quote]

Great idea! What worries me is if Bob is a weight bearing tree. One might be able to sneak past the Goatman to hand the muffin, but will he let you back down? Oh, you mean any tree BUT Bob?

[quote name='Firsanthalas' date='24 June 2010 - 06:47 AM' timestamp='1277376429' post='62564']
Lets face it. Muffins are much more fun, bigger and tasty. And you can put things in them, like whole cherries or big pieces of chocolate, or little pieces or soft centers. You can even cover them with icing!
[/quote]

I'll have you know I put things in my cupcakes, too. Like...a stick of butter and mini candy bars. If I am going to eat something unhealthy, it is going to be [b]really[/b] unhealthy. Muffins are just candy masquerading as health food. Cupcakes pull no punches.

And so the debate rages on.