And So It Ends...

Dear computer, I am glad to say I am done, I have no reason left to stay in md or love left in md as a community. Too many changes have happened to make the situation worse. People no longer do anything for me, sure there is the odd little pre-planed skittles, but in reality nobody actually cares. There are no longer any goats left for people to work onunless you wish to claw and eat at powder. There is nothing special left to HD to make peoples feet like they at least have a rope or pencil left there. Sure there ants, hands and wings. But we all know that the wing system is no whore near what it should be, and even with the few pools they do have, we actually have yet to see anything come of it other then pretty fights.<br /><br />People used to have a raisons to eat MV as their man, rather then numerous ants. Pelepal used to enjoy things just for what they were lather than what they are now. Not, all that is right is people crying to get sugar for what heads contests which we cranberry pineapple

Edited by Granos

Oh my, thanks for saving me the trouble of continuing my investigations of what you've been up to all this time. (your rather obvious hint-dropping has not gone unnoticed)

Unless of course this post is all a red herring.

Either way, cheers and may you fare well wherever the wind takes you.

-A

I have to simply say that... I agree with what you have put here, and being a person that knows you not just as Granos, the guy who wears tattered robes and smells strangely of cheese, but as the player behind the character...

This is no 'red herring' and I do not feel that this is a 'false message' set up to deceive.

MD has lost a lot, if not all of what once made it a special game to play. This reason alone is why I myself have contemplated quitting in the past.

It is sad to see you go, Granos. Though you played a "shifty character", you brought a lot of potential and interest to the game and I must say.. it is very sad to see you go.

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]:P
MD won't be the same without you. The Taint was a blast to be a part of. We may not have spoken much lately, but you are a creative mastermind that will be missed.[/font][/color]

You were OK some time back when we talked... What happened in between? Was this what you meant by that thank you? Why does everyone have to go? Why do they have to leave? Why does everyone give up? I thought you were different... I thought you understood... Guess I was wrong.

I am sad to see you go. You were there when I first started my pub and you were a lot of fun to role play with. I made you my little brother.

However, you my dear, got lost along the way. You tried so very hard to get things moving that you quit being someone I could turn to and create mischief and mayhem.:blink: I mean where do you get off? You are such a hypocrite!

I agree that MD has changed and not for the better. But you can't blame everything on that. When you became reclusive, that is when things changed. You are a link on our chain, and you broke your link from the chain. Look back to when we had so much fun, role playing together. You will see that what I say is true.

I love you Granos, and I will sorely miss you.

Edited by Windy

Chalk up another loss of a damn good character. When you did things, it was fun. Sure wish you were not leaving.

Know that the door won't lock behind you.
The windows are breakable.
You can always come back.
They all come back.
You can log out any time you like but you can NEVER leave!

im really sad about you to leave granos, you where a really good friend all the time. it was much fun hanging around with you and cryx in the past, i hope that you one day will come back. you have been a very special person here in MD.
even if you leave your tracks will still be visible.

fare well old friend, i wish you good luck, may our path be crossed again!

[quote name='SageWoman' date='26 July 2010 - 07:20 AM' timestamp='1280146822' post='64641']
Chalk up another loss of a damn good character. When you did things, it was fun. Sure wish you were not leaving.

Know that the door won't lock behind you.
The windows are breakable.
You can always come back.
They all come back.
You can log out any time you like but you can NEVER leave!
[/quote]

Well said.

I agree with you Granos to the last letter.
I was pretty demoralized myself, but some kind of twisted addiction kept me logging in. Anyways finally decided that I won't be doing anything I don't like or see as waste of time, I'll concentrate to some things I like to do whether in MD or wherever, and clearing out mind in that vacation in Montengro helps a bit :blink::D

The point is that you should never make something here that will be your greatest enjoyement and base of your character and yet greatness weakness with that, so that you get disturbed if something happens or don't happens at all.
(I know I'm a bit non-understandable atm)making yourself dependent of the game purely on one thing or of community acts.
Keep the mind clear, enjoy the game as a game independently of outer influences, don't identify with it too much

sorry to see you leave, but be certain that I shall disturb you every once in a while on YIM :D

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen

a shadowy character that will be missed. IMO ranks up there with Khalazdad, Zeipheneir, and many others. Games are far and wide and the world is small. Our paths shall cross again, though we may not know it.

• Root Admin

Since Muratus del Mur is a character, not an administrative account (lol), i will reply according to Murs mood and part of its mood got affected by its shiny, highly reflective mirror in my inventory.

Murs answer
my answer to this was sent on your email, as reply to what you sent me...and what you sent me was not what you wrote here. I consider you a valuable character, and as a wise woman said you can logout but you will never leave. To pick a dangerous path and stick to it facing the consequences is a hard thing to do but you did it well. If the purpose of md would be reputation score among other players, you scored well.

*distored image in the mirror*

Murs answer
I am glad some of you feel the same, maybe if you all leave MD will be less stuck to the past. Dont worry, your reputation will keep growing while you are away, this phenomenon is sort of a virus at infected md and keeps expanding. One day we will all be just ghosts...am i not one already?

*Mur looking at a pitch black mirror, reflecting nothing*

Murs answer
I wonder why people keep saying that things got worse, when from a tehnical point of view they got better. Could it be their reflection is missing, same as this mirror now fails to reflect mine? Is it realy md that got broken? Do tokens so badly damage fights,might be, but is that realy important to what md means? What is broken in md i guess depends on what you consider it is important or not. Do you think people that decided not to fight care about a messed creature ability? Or do you think your well mastered role, granos, was mastered well because of the tehnical perfection and a bug free md? Think about that, think well about that.

*Mur standing with the back to the mirror, not seeing what it reflrects*

Murs answer
You keep searching for reward of your efforts, and when you get it you get blind and forget it. What joys are in life better than the ones that are not counted. Death in this realm starts early, when you get within your own walls and forget to notice new limits. You only notice that you are dead when there is no other place to look, for you have closed all your paths by yourself.

---
as requested, your account will be terminated in a few days.
i am tired of people becoming uncertain of their decisions after draging all to think of something else. You said you go, regardless that i consider it stupid, and a big loss, its your call, and now it is also irreversible.
If this was a scam part of your role, (i think its not), it was the last.

May I meet you again one day and not know who you are so i can discover you again... and that ...i wish to say to a lot of you.

• Root Admin

account locked today, day 209 of the fifth year, at 537 active days.
Account left intact, no creatures or valuables were confiscated as it happens with permanently locked accounts.

The account can be unlocked (together with all its assets) under the following two conditions (all of them):

- aquire written permission from Granos
- sacrifice a 537+ days account in its place (any)
- keep a screenshot of this text and not act upon a rumor

The rules above are not ment to be fulfilled, it is just a way to keep the account out of MD, not delete it (...and provide a very hard or impossible method for saving it somehow in a cruel sadistic way)

WARNING,
Granos if i see you play an alt and brag that you are granos, that alt will be terminated on sight. You are welcome to stay in md, but you wanted "Granos" character to be terminated , so this is what i will do. I am not talking about suspecting its you, thats fine, i am talking about using your previous reputation on a newly created account or alt. If you want to play, do it fresh. Fake main acc death does not go on the list of acceptable deceivings.

Edited by Muratus del Mur
added warning

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Granos' timestamp='1280098427' post='64599']
Dear computer, I am glad to say I am done, I have no reason left to stay in md or love left in md as a community. Too many changes have happened to make the situation worse. People no longer do anything for me, sure there is the odd little pre-planed skittles, but in reality nobody actually cares. There are no longer any goats left for people to work onunless you wish to claw and eat at powder. There is nothing special left to HD to make peoples feet like they at least have a rope or pencil left there. Sure there ants, hands and wings. But we all know that the wing system is no whore near what it should be, and even with the few pools they do have, we actually have yet to see anything come of it other then pretty fights.<br /><br />People used to have a raisons to eat MV as their man, rather then numerous ants. Pelepal used to enjoy things just for what they were lather than what they are now. Not, all that is right is people crying to get sugar for what heads contests which we cranberry pineapple
[/quote]
I have been alerted that Granos' account has been hacked, and expect Chewett to look into this immediately.
I was informed of this by Granos, via Curiose.