Jung Typology Test

That Other Guy

Jung Typology!!!  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This strikes me as odd that there could be so many INTJ's here considering we are supposedly less than 1 percent of the population. could it be that MD attracts INTJ's?

[center][b][background=rgb(248, 255, 239)]Your Type[/background][/b][/center]

[color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=5][b]INTJ[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]I[/size][/font][/color][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]ntrovert(56%) [/size][/font][/color][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]i[/size][/font][/color][color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]N[/size][/font][/color][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]tuitive(88%) [/size][/font][/color][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]i[/size][/font][/color][color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]N[/size][/font][/color][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]tuitive [/size][/font][/color][color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]T[/size][/font][/color][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]hinking(62%) [/size][/font][/color][color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]J[/size][/font][/color][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]udging(1%)[/size][/font][/color][list]
[*]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
[*]You have [i]strong[/i] preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
[*]You have [i]distinctive[/i] preference of Thinking over Feeling (62%)
[*]You have [i]marginal or no[/i] preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%
[/list]

[b] Famous Personalities Sharing Your Type[/b]
[list]
[*]Isaac Newton, a physicist, mathematician, astronomer
[*]Niels Bohr, a physicist, received the Nobel Prize in Physics
[*]Carl Gustav Jung, a psychiatrist, the founder of analytical psychology
[*]Michel de Montaigne, a thinker and an influential writer of the French Renaissance
[*]Michel Nostradamus, a seer who published famous prophecies
[*]Ada Lovelace, an analyst, metaphysician, and the founder of scientific computing
[/list]

Edited by ZenTao

• 2 weeks later...

INTP
Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(1%) Perceiving(33)%[list]
[*]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
[*]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
[*]You have [i]marginal or no[/i] preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
[*]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)
[/list]
That's interesting. Usually iNtuitive is higher. I must be finally getting more sensible. :P I've taken so many of these that they seem to average out to XNXX (where X means 0% aka. equal), but I guess now it'd be XXXX maybe?

[center][b]ISTJ[/b][/center]

[center]Introvert(100%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(88%) Judging(22%)[/center]

[center]You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)[/center]
[center]You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)[/center]
[center]You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (88%)[/center]
[center]You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)[/center]

Your Type

ENFP

Extravert(22%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(62%) Perceiving(11)%[list]
[*]You have [i]slight[/i] preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%)
[*]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
[*]You have [i]distinctive[/i] preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
[*]You have [i]slight[/i] preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)
[/list]
^3^

[color=#2C2C2C][font=Tahoma, Arial, helvetica][size=4][center][color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]E[/size][/font][/color][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]xtravert(1%) [/size][/font][/color][color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]S[/size][/font][/color][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]ensing(1%) [/size][/font][/color][color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]F[/size][/font][/color][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]eeling(38%) [/size][/font][/color][color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]P[/size][/font][/color][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]erceiving(33)%[/size][/font][/color][/center][/size][/font][/color][list]
[*]You have [i]marginal or no[/i] preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
[*]You have [i]marginal or no[/i] preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
[*]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
[*]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)
[/list]

ISTJ

Introvert(56%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(38%) Judging(22%)

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Edit: 

ISTJ

Introvert(44%)  Sensing(1%)  Thinking(1%)  Judging(1%)
You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have marginal or no preference of Thinking over Feeling (1%)
You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

Heh, changed a bit but still the same. :)
Edited by Lintara

[color=#333333][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][spoiler] [/size][/font][/color][quote name='Rasiel' timestamp='1288382366' post='71160']
ESTJ

56 25 1 11

moderately expressed extravert
moderately expressed sensing personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality
[/quote]
[/spoiler]

[size=4]Thought it would be interesting to see how i have changed,

ISFP

Introvert(33%)- Sensing(38%)- Feeling(38%)- Perceiving(33%)[/size]

[left][size=4][color=#000000]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)[/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=4][color=#835020][color=#000000]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)[/color][/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=4][color=#835020][color=#000000]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)[/color][/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=4][color=#835020][color=#000000]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)[/color][/color][/size][/left]

[left][size=4][color=#835020][color=#000000]Only thing kept was sensing which went from 25% to 38%[/color][/color][/size][/left]

Edited by Rasiel

• 10 months later...

I love this test. :D

But although it is based on the work of Jung, the test-type indicator was created by Katharine Cook Briggs and Isabel Briggs Myers.

This test is called Myers-Briggs Type indicator.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers-Briggs_Type_Indicator

This test has many spin-offs, all very fun to study and as tools for self knowledge.

• 2 months later...

INFJ
Introvert(22%)  iNtuitive(38%)  Feeling(50%)  Judging(44%)
  • You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

I'm definitely NOT surprised... Done these types of tests multiple of times over the years and I've always got INFJ... :3

• 8 months later...
INFP
Introvert(11%)  iNtuitive(38%)  Feeling(75%)  Perceiving(33%)
  • You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
  • You have distinct preference of Feeling over Thinking (75%)
  • You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

Just took it again on various other websites and then I remembered this thread. :P What's weird is on some other site I got 100% intuitive (no sensing) and 84% feeling. I guess that this is scored differently, since I have a 'slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion'. In the other test that was the opposite.

Previous results: Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(1%) Perceiving(33)%

Change in results: -22% introvert +13% intuitive +74% feeling +0% perceiving

It's certainly interesting--and kind of pointless. I know that several things outside of my control have led me to be more 'introverted' despite being quite extroverted as a child. Therefore I'd consider I and E the same, but INFP is 'the dreamer', and I like that title better. Since I do remember a few dreams a day, it's not as if I'm not literally a dreamer. Then again, when I took a test that had more organizational options I chose those, because I know that I always get things done more when I'm organized, but while I like being organized, it almost never happens. Picking organization options led to a ENFJ personality. Anyways, I'll stick with INFP or XNFP. I'm pretty sure that I'm NF at least, which is an idealist. Thank you, test, for telling me something that I probably already knew. I just thought that overthinking stuff irrationally was somehow a thinking trait and not a feeling trait, thus I used to think that I was more thinking.

It'd be interesting to see again if other people's personalities have changed--or maybe people have just discovered what personality they had all along.