Jung Typology Test

That Other Guy

Jung Typology!!!  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[center] [center]Your Type is
[b]INFJ[/b][/center][/center][center] [/center]
[center] [center]Introverted[/center] [center]Intuitive[/center] [center]Feeling[/center] [center]Judging[/center]
[center]Strength of the preferences % [/center]
[center]78[/center] [center]25[/center] [center]12[/center] [center]11[/center]

[/center][center]Qualitative analysis of your type formula[/center]
You are:
[list][*]very expressed introvert[*]moderately expressed intuitive personality[*]slightly expressed feeling personality[*]slightly expressed judging personality[/list]
Mother Teresa, Nelson Mandela, and fellow Aussie, Nicole Kidman. hmmm...i could be Gandhi. ;)

Edited by Magnus X

• Root Admin

Heh... and here I am

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving

Strength of the preferences %
56 62 38 33

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* distinctively expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed feeling personality
* moderately expressed perceiving personality

Famous people of your particular type
Immanual Kant, William Shakespeare, Ludwig Beethoven, Pearl Buck, Arthur C. Clarke

This test gave me some interesting ideas. I can tell things about someone (in md) that are not similar to the things analyzed by this test, but together they could work interesting.
Also, as i was answering those questions, some of them i am not so sure i know the answer myself. For example are you at ease in a crowd of people, well i am , IF nobody knows me , like a club for example, but i am not if the people in that crowd know me.... so the question is not really well put. Other questions are hard to answer because in my mind i think i am while in reality i am not. For example, the question if my desk is nicely ordered, i was thinking yes it is, but when i looked to find the mouse under a pile of papers to click yes, i realised its far far from being anything but in order on my desk, regardless how well i know what is in the apparent mess.

[center][color="#4169e1"][i]ESFP

Extraverted 33
Sensing 38
Feeling 38
Percieving 44[/i][/color]
[left][list][*][color="#2e8b57"][i]moderately expressed extravert[/i][/color][*][color="#2e8b57"][i]moderately expressed sensing personality[/i][/color][*][color="#2e8b57"][i]moderately expressed feeling personality[/i][/color][*][color="#2e8b57"][i]moderately expressed perceiving personality[/i][/color][/list][color="#2e8b57"][i]....like Elizabeth Taylor[/i][/color] :cool:
[/left] [/center]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
22 38 25 56

You are:
slightly expressed introvert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed judging personality

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
89 25 75 22

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* very expressed introvert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* distinctively expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed judging personality

Similar to Stephen Hawking, Andrew Grove, Marie Curie, Guy Kawasaki, Igor Sikorsky, Hillary Clinton

[quote name='awiiya' timestamp='1288380596' post='71155']
Something I noticed - the majority of people that have posted are intuitive and feeling. Anybody want to analyze why?

Awi
[/quote]
1. Not all types are as likely to occur eg the 'rationals' (NT) are 'very scarce, comprising as little as 5 to 10 percent of the population.' Opposed to 25% if the distribution were uniform.
2. Some types are more likely to take the test and to report their result; if memory serves right, INFP are very prone to take these tests.
3. The majority of a small group does not necessarily imply statistically significant effect. There's no measure of spread i know of for the global population and as such it's impossible to tell anything actually.

[quote name='awiiya' timestamp='1288380596' post='71155']
Something I noticed - the majority of people that have posted are intuitive and feeling. Anybody want to analyze why?

Awi
[/quote]
Well, the intricacies of the game are not overtly accessible, and require a great deal of intuition in order to discover and appreciate. I can certainly see where that comes from. As for the feeling portion, a large portion of the gameplay is based on the community. It's about dealing with other players and relating to various story lines. This requires sympathy and empathy while not necessarily demanding extroversion.

What I find is apparently I am a lot more sensitive when I take this test. When I did I actually have emotion as one of my characteristics. However when I took my shorter test with the DNA (which I am still working on a good way to decode it all) I am completely calculating. I'm not sure which one to believe.

The more questions could cause a more accurate result but it also could be causing noise because of the questions. Though its hard to cheat this one because of the questions being not choose a letter corresponding but say yes or no to the question at hand.

• 1 year later...

Can someone please explain DNA? I'm lost.

This is an ancient topic, but I love it to death and adore the fact that we have so many INF's in this community.

I N F J
56% 62% 62% 1%

Still trying to figure out the perceiving/judging thing. There have been enough pressures in my life to accept the extraverted perceiving mode that I would probably not know even if judging were my natural preference, because I've developed the other part too well.

Definitely not an Fi- dom, though, so I'm confident in the result.

People! Take this test some more.

LE:

I am obviously an INFP.

LE by a greater distance:

Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test™
Your Type
ISFP
Introvert(78%)  Sensing(12%)  Feeling(12%)  Perceiving(22)%
  • You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (78%)
  • You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (12%)
  • You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)
Edited by Ackshan Bemunah

[log=Previous result][quote name='Grido' timestamp='1281647398' post='65975']
[size=1][b][size=1][color=#d000a0]ENFJ[/color][/size][/b][/size]
[color=#d000a0]Extraverted - [/color][color=#d000a0]Intuitive - [/color][color=#d000a0]Feeling - [/color][color=#d000a0]Judging[/color]
[color=#d000a0]22 - [/color][color=#d000a0]62 - [/color][color=#d000a0]50 - [/color][color=#d000a0]22[/color]

[size=1]Qualitative analysis of your type formula[/size]
You are:[list]
[*]slightly expressed extravert
[*]distinctively expressed intuitive personality
[*]moderately expressed feeling personality
[*]slightly expressed judging personality
[/list]
Famous people;
Ronald Reagan, Pope John Paul II, Nick Nolte, Tony Blair, Katharine Graham[/quote][/log]

Almost 2 years on, numbers have changed a bit since last time I did it, still the same type though.

ENFJ
Extrovert(56% [up from 22]) iNtuitive(38% [down from 62]) Feeling(12% [down from 50]) Judging(22% [same])[list]
[*]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Extraversion over Introversion (56%)
[*]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
[*]You have [i]slight[/i] preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
[*]You have [i]slight[/i] preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)
[/list]
So few of us Extroverts here.

Edited by Grido

INTJ
Introvert(11%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Thinking(50%) Judging(78%)[list]
[*]You have [i]slight[/i] preference of Introversion over Extraversion (11%)
[*]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
[*]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
[*]You have [i]strong[/i] preference of Judging over Perceiving (78%)
[/list]

[b] [size=3]Famous Personalities Sharing Your Type[/size][/b]
[list]
[*]Stephen Hawking, a theoretical physicist, cosmologist, and author
[*]Andrew Grove, a businessman, engineer, and author
[*]Marie Curie, a physicist and chemist famous for her pioneering research on radioactivity
[*]Guy Kawasaki, a venture capitalist, bestselling author, and Apple Fellow
[*]Igor Sikorsky, a pioneer of aviation
[*]Hillary Clinton, the 67th US Secretary of State
[/list]

Interesting. Nothing that I didn't knew so far(aside the famous persons, which is irrelevant)... Who pays for those test...

[center][b]INTP[/b][/center]

[center][color=#2C2C2C][font=Tahoma, Arial, helvetica][size=4][color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]I[/size][/font][/color][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]ntrovert(44%) [/size][/font][/color][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]i[/size][/font][/color][color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]N[/size][/font][/color][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]tuitive(88%) [/size][/font][/color][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]i[/size][/font][/color][color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]N[/size][/font][/color][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]tuitive [/size][/font][/color][color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]T[/size][/font][/color][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]hinking(25%) [/size][/font][/color][color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]P[/size][/font][/color][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica][size=4]erceiving(44)%[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color][/center][list]
[*]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
[*]You have [i]strong[/i] preference of Intuition over Sensing (88%)
[*]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
[*]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Perceiving over Judging (44%)
[/list]
[left][color=#835020]I like the second one :D STRONG preference...[/color][/left]
[left][color=#835020]as for the thinking over feeling... wow, there were some tough battles there... but I'm happy they think I'm more of a thinker than a 'feeler'...[/color][/left]

EDIT :
careers : IS and Computer Programming... right you are my friend...

famous people :
[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][background=rgb(240, 255, 255)]Isaac Newton - physicist, mathematician, astronomer [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][background=rgb(240, 255, 255)]Niels Bohr - physicist, Nobel Prize winner [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][background=rgb(240, 255, 255)]C. G. Jung - psychiatrist, the founder of analytical psychology [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][background=rgb(240, 255, 255)]Michel de Montaigne - thinker, writer of the French Renaissance [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][background=rgb(240, 255, 255)]Michel Nostradamus - seer who published famous prophecies [/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial][size=4][background=rgb(240, 255, 255)]Ada Lovelace - Analyst, Metaphysician, and Founder of Scientific Computing[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[background=rgb(240, 255, 255)][font="Arial"][color="#000000"][size=4]odd... I already read a biography about all of them... except the last one, but founder of computing? I'm so there....[/size][/color][/font][/background]

Edited by The MoM

[left][b][size=4]INTJ[/size][/b][/left]

[center]Introvert(89%) [/center]
[center][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica]i[/font][/color][color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica]N[/font][/color]tuitive(12%) [/center]
[center][color=#E87913][font=Arial, Helvetica]i[/font][/color][color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica]N[/font][/color]tuitive [color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica]T[/font][/color]hinking(38%) [/center]
[center][color=#C61F1E][font=Arial, Helvetica]J[/font][/color]udging(56%)[/center]

[left]You have [i]strong[/i] preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)[/left]
[left]You have [i]slight[/i] preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)[/left]
[left]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)[/left]
[left]You have [i]moderate[/i] preference of Judging over Perceiving (56%)[/left]

[left][color=#835020]... Halfway between Michelle Obama and Arnold Schwarzenegger? Gandalf the Grey! :)) [/color][/left]

(edit for bad formatting)

Edited by lashtal

ISTJ
Introvert(67%) Sensing(1%) Thinking(25%) Judging(44%)
You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)