well, the time finally came, i had enough of the mp5 meatgrinders chewing my arse off everyday. Can i say arse..too late, i already said it..
oops.

Anway, this is the edited version, because i'm finished playing as a fighting player.. Goldy is taking on a new role hopefully, time will tell.. but you can't get rid of me that easily.. love me or hate me.. preferby the first option..*winks*

Edited by goldfinger earthicus

[color="#8B0000"][font="Palatino Linotype"]It's always sad to see someone go. Especially if he or she feels driven off as it would appear in this case. It's too bad really. The loss of one is actually a loss to all.[/font][/color]

[quote name='goldfinger earthicus' timestamp='1287326502' post='70510']
well, the time finally came, i had enough of the mp5 meatgrinders chewing my arse off everyday. Can i say arse..too late, i already said it..
I went to park to help someone who had been capped all week? i get clobbered by meatgrinders trying to squeeze a bit more blood from my bones.. well they can suck fresh air from now on..and you wonder why you are losing players.. they will not help any new or newish mp5 get wins or exp.. but instead prey on them like vampires they are.
So here we are, i am selling or giving away all my creatures.. as I cannot comnpete with maxed drachs and angiens ..and maxed everything else as well.. including store creatures..
SEYA GUYS..
[/quote]
i know i train alot. i also set trees and i set liek 2 or 3 hundred at a tiem and i spam it in moodpanel,chat,and my pl^^ so dont sa you cant train when i idle for more than 6 hours with trees

I hope you'll change your mind..
...with a good tactics you can train and evolve...
...i get alot of atacks myself, but, i think that is how the game is soposed to be...
...about training...i , most of the time, had regen set in def (easy to beat)...i train alot on redneck's def trees....
...the truth is that the game need more players...or it will go down...

[quote name='redneck' timestamp='1287376186' post='70557']
i know i train alot. i also set trees and i set liek 2 or 3 hundred at a tiem and i spam it in moodpanel,chat,and my pl^^ so dont sa you cant train when i idle for more than 6 hours with trees
[/quote]

Its easy to train when you actually have creatures left to train with,but..after meatgrinders clobber me every time, i have nothing left to train with.My 20 creatures dont last long, and any rits i build up, get quickly demolished at will,including my ve which is sucked up by veterans attacking rits.when i try and get honor back, which is hard as i am -230, i run up against not trees, but maxed drachs,angiens,and store creatures.
,many of them tokened to the hilt.

Its easy to say train when yoou have such creatures of your own... try it without any of them..

I am saddened to see one with so much potential to create leave the realm. If this is what you feel you must do, then do it and know that you will be missed by those who consider you a 'friend' in the realm.

I hope there are ways for people to keep in touch with you outside, maybe drop in for Christmas. Who knows?

Either way, I wish you the best and do hope to see a visit someday.

[quote name='dst' timestamp='1287398783' post='70572']
5 years old behavior. You get upset, grab your toys and leave. Is all this drama really necessary?
[/quote]
this comes from one who helped smash the only place i could try and train to build myself up.... who threw a hissy fit about GGG? ? Who smashed GGG in a fit of BABYLIKE DISPLAY...

the meatgrinding vets...

and yes, i have asked for wins,from such as yourself..your reply..if i can get them, i can have them

dont throw rocks unless you have no blame yourself dst...

[quote name='goldfinger earthicus' timestamp='1287399555' post='70573']
this comes from one who helped smash the only place i could try and train to build myself up.... who threw a hissy fit about GGG? ? Who smashed GGG in a fit of BABYLIKE DISPLAY...

the meatgrinding vets...

and yes, i have asked for wins,from such as yourself..your reply..if i can get them, i can have them

dont throw rocks unless you have no blame yourself dst...
[/quote]
You are impatient. you think i came to mp5 strong? not many come to mp5 strong. you get strong over time. you just have no patience

Bla bla bla. Yes, I am to blame for all your problems. I am to blame for the hole in the ozone layer. And for the extinction of the dinosaurs. And for <insert reason here>. Happy now?

I can't stand such whiners! If you had a piece of dignity you would have left without making such a topic. This says enough.

Good bye! Have a nice life!

[quote name='goldfinger earthicus' timestamp='1287397162' post='70570']
Its easy to train when you actually have creatures left to train with,but..after meatgrinders clobber me every time, i have nothing left to train with.My 20 creatures dont last long, and any rits i build up, get quickly demolished at will,including my ve which is sucked up by veterans attacking rits.when i try and get honor back, which is hard as i am -230, i run up against not trees, but maxed drachs,angiens,and store creatures.

Its easy to say train when yoou have such creatures of your own... try it without any of them..
[/quote]
Regen after battle is pretty powerful, even if your creatures are killed in the battle, it should not be an issue because their VE will be back up.

Get creative, there are ways to mitigate damage from attacks.

I will say that it is classic "post ggg" syndrome.
You're supposed to know a lot of MD mechanics by now as you said you are MP5.
(lately , not even that is a certainty)

SPOILERs:
You should have known by now that :
- certain creature are meant to never die.
- there is a box where you can create more then 1 (max 20) identical rituals
- having only one creature in def has a higher probability for you to get a lose
- having 0% influence will increase the chance that your creatures die
- having 0% influence will increase the change that you get a lose
- to train your creatures is best to use the creatures that you already trained and to attack ppl you know what they have in def.
- sometimes attacking to lose (please don't spam loses) may be a good thing
- sometimes 0 VE is a good thing
- certain players are just "don't attack" and there is nothing you can do about it
- being polite is better in only 50% of the cases ;)

And most of all: patience is the mother of all virtues.

EDIT: as 5 other posted before me
[quote name='goldfinger earthicus' timestamp='1287399555' post='70573']

the meatgrinding vets...
[/quote]

NO, I DID IT, I started the whole GGG destruction. Are you happy ?
As for grinding ... yes, i grind as much as you do.

Do you know how I grind ?
Do you know me ?
I don't care what you respond, just don't throw things in everyone

Edited by No one

[quote name='Rendril' timestamp='1287400038' post='70576']
Regen after battle is pretty powerful, even if your creatures are killed in the battle, it should not be an issue because their VE will be back up.

Get creative, there are ways to mitigate damage from attacks.
[/quote]
ok, we'll meet in md, pick a place where we can all meet right now...lets settle this once and for all.i'll be at the merind bell park in 5 minutes or less

[quote name='goldfinger earthicus' timestamp='1287397162' post='70570']
Its easy to train when you actually have creatures left to train with,but..after meatgrinders clobber me every time, i have nothing left to train with.M[b]y 20 creatures dont last long, and any rits i build up, get quickly demolished at will,including my ve which is sucked up by veterans attacking rits[/b].when i try and get honor back, which is hard as i am -230, i run up against not trees, but maxed drachs,angiens,and store creatures.

[/quote]
Like some have posted before me.. There are ways to mitigate this, and I thought it is quite common knowledge. Why not use cannon fodders? It's pretty much what everyone (except those with godlike rits/stats/tokens - even then a lot of them also use it occasionally) use in defense to prevent unwanted deaths. The only problem with these is for people like me who has too many losses (legacy of ages past), but even then, with some engineering using commonly obtainable creatures, it is quite easy to remedy.

It is a sad fate when a group of people are not bound together by understanding. ;) It is in the end, your decision of course. However, I think anyone so far, has failed to mentioned that MD is about more than just fighting, winning and losing. This game is truely unique in design and gameplay... when we begin to lose sight of that, then bad things [i]will[/i] happen. I feel that at the same time we cannot stress too much over a decision such as this, we also sould put some protest about it. On one side, the choice seems to have been a bit rash in the light that there was only one reason for leaving. (Not that there isn't any more...) but all the same, a decsion made in anger is one that could change. On the other side it is important that we say something. This as in, one player can represent a whole. If many players are being alienated by constant abuse than maybe this is something that should be adressed.

This is my opinion.
~TGW

today i found a solution, there is a way to still be here in the world of MD.. Grido will be happy7*smiles*
and dst, of course dear the world revolves around dst, your comments say as much..*grins* even i like you.

There must a fire, before we get regrowth again, and the world turns still no matter what we do..