Necrovion Rebels And Jesters Penalty Points

Muratus del Mur

• Root Admin

The rebel system just got implemented as you know, and also as you already know it was implemented as a response to the recent conflict.
Aysun raised a real problem, how could a king be dethroned without risking to be considered a traitor...so you go my answer now.

I have no intention of dethronening Jester, but also no intention of letting things go out of control.

Anyone wishing to become rebels should do so on their own. For the record, i manually placed Aysun and Pample as Necrovion rebels, but thats it. I am not convinced that my decision was enrirely fair (to apply a new rule retroactively) but its done. Consider it a favor if you like it better that way. I will not create other rebels, you now have the way to do it yourself. This comes in reply to Tarqs and Rasks request to become rebels too.

Regarding Jester
Penalty points do jot mean a king will not benefit from my support, whoever that king is, untill his points run out. Also my support ends with the kingship and switches when king changes. However, if a king shows me disrespect or no intention of protecting his remaining penalty points, I will remove that king. You forget this is no democracy.

Jester gets minus one for recovering items lost. King items were transfered from pample back to the king.
He loses an other point for cummulated bad language and offenses against other players.

Two points left, I hope they will be well guarded and that they will vanish over time...or at least they wont get wasted over the same conflict.

[quote name='Pipstickz' timestamp='1289886849' post='72230']
Small worry on my part; Looking at item logs, the only kingship item(royal seal ring) restored to Jester was from Peace, not Grapefruit, and Peace is neutral in the whole affair. Am I missing something?
[/quote]

Jester requested the items to be transfered to me straight from Pamplemousse and whenever he decided it was needed, he asked of them.

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' timestamp='1289899752' post='72238']
i returned all kings item to him, i wont pick each one see what and why is where it is etc, he can give them back to whoever he want after.
[/quote]
Yet according to the item trading logs, I received the items from Pamplemousse. I acked her and from her answer I understood that she never came and hand them to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly to say, the "King" of Necrovion has not changed his ways nor has he tried to mend them. He has not tried to nurse the wounds he has given to people, beside myself, and has yet again acted brashly and irresponsibly.

The act of Uprooting Awiiya and taking him to the Deathmarrow has brought me to this conclusion of stepping down from Envoy of Necrovion until either Jester steps down and a new King is appointed, or restrictions to prevent any more behavior are implemented.

I am sorry for any grief this may cause, but I refuse to stand under the shadow of a Dictator who can't control himself enough to keep things in real life, in real life, and to treat people with respect, despite how he feels towards them.

I find the treatment of insulting myself, and others, while transporting them to unwanted places, including those without exit including the Tunnel of War without their consent to be of abusive behavior. I ask that something be done or else we let what has been hiding for so long grow in outlandish behavior and dig a deeper hole in our community.

My apologies in advance,
Curiose.

Edit: My apologies, I put it in the wrong spot originally. Thank you for previously deleting it for not being in the correct placement as I had intended.

Also edit because a snippet of a name was in there who c/p'd the post to me after its deletion.

Edited by Curiose

[b][[i]Edited, in response to information that Jesters previouse post was due to technical difficulties, and not intentional[/i]][/b]

Jester, If I was a Necrovion, then your action to transport Awiiya as you did, for personal reasons, would have been enough on its own to cause me to rebel.

However, that is not all you have done. Anyone who needs to know what you have done in your abuse of position already knows, so I will not outline them here, but you cannot count me amongst your friends.

When I met you, you where a good man. When I knew you, you had great plans for this realm. Who you are now is a nameless scoundrel, one I have never known before, nor wish to know.

Edited by Kyphis the Bard

[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' timestamp='1290679182' post='73172']
An empty post, from an unworthy ruler.

Jester, If I was a Necrovion, then your action to transport Awiiya as you did, for personal reasons, would have been enough on its own to cause me to rebel.

However, that is not all you have done. Anyone who needs to know what you have done in your abuse of position already knows, so I will not outline them here, but you cannot count me amongst your friends.

When I met you, you where a good man. When I knew you, you had great plans for this realm. Who you are now is a nameless scoundrel, one I have never known before, nor wish to know.
[/quote]

My editing seems to be malfunctioning (or I can't figure it out, I haven't been on the forum in 2 months), so I will reply as soon as I figure this out.

• Root Admin

[quote name='Kyphis the Bard' timestamp='1290679182' post='73172']
An empty post, from an unworthy ruler.
[/quote]

His account was indeed broken, it has been fixed now so i hope you dont look down on him for what was a forum issue.

Looks like the quote tag slipped. The message isn't empty.

Jester's comment appears to have been: [quote]Me and Awiiya were talking, I decided to mess with him. 5 min after I "uprooted" him I put him back where he belongs. Learn to listen.[/quote]
not trying to backseat mod. This piece of information is germane to the current discussion.

I'm fairly sure that the fact that when I had spoken to Awiiya that these two points contradict your 'messing around.'

1. Awiiya did not know why you had actually uprooted him and took him to Deathmarrow until soon after he clarified that you were having a squabble, and he ignored you, in which you took the time to uproot him.

2. He was furious that you would do such a thing.

Awiiya is allowed to be angry, but would he like you arguing in his name? All you have mentioned in your attacks so far is Awiiya's feelings on the matter.

On a somewhat related note, since when was Awiiya so important that when he's angry, the one he's angry at is automatically a bad person (or rather, bad king in this case)? Thinking about it, if Awiiya can't forgive Jester for such a thing, then how can you value his moral opinion over anyone else's?

The worst part about this whole thing? Jester took Awiiya back in 5-10 minutes or whatever. It wasn't Mur, and it surely wasn't you two. Awiiya's angry about a 5 minute visit to Necrovion? Then perhaps he takes himself a little seriously, because according to you two, he's absolutely furious over this small thing that will most likely be forgotten in a couple weeks or so.

As a note, the above is nothing against Awiiya, simply the way Curiose and Kyphis represent him.

The reason I didn't say anything myself is because I didn't have anything to say, and didn't want any action to be taken on my part, but undercutting Curiose seemed a tad rude, I figured I could let it go.

But since you ask for it Pip: I was angry for the five minutes I was uprooted, and then quickly got over it when I was returned. I wasn't planning on doing anything, posting anything, or asking for any action. Curiose took it upon herself to post on the forum.

I do agree with you on a number of points: I am not important enough by a long shot for anybody to take my anger as a condemnation of Jester, and if I can't forgive Jester for moving me (I have forgiven him) then I'm not much worth at all.

The fact that my name is being dragged into this at all is making me rather uncomfortable. If you want to help me, Curiose, Kyphis, Pip, or any others then we can let this drop. Many thanks.

Awi

• Root Admin

Why do people take these matters as their standpoint to attack jester and such?

Obviously if the person who it is done to, just wants the matter dropped, yet you decide to take it as your personal vendetta against him something tells me YOU have issues with Jester and want reasons to complain.

Its all very "MD" petty...

[quote name='Pipstickz' timestamp='1290722574' post='73251']
Awiiya is allowed to be angry, but would he like you arguing in his name? All you have mentioned in your attacks so far is Awiiya's feelings on the matter.

On a somewhat related note, since when was Awiiya so important that when he's angry, the one he's angry at is automatically a bad person (or rather, bad king in this case)? Thinking about it, if Awiiya can't forgive Jester for such a thing, then how can you value his moral opinion over anyone else's?

The worst part about this whole thing? Jester took Awiiya back in 5-10 minutes or whatever. It wasn't Mur, and it surely wasn't you two. Awiiya's angry about a 5 minute visit to Necrovion? Then perhaps he takes himself a little seriously, because according to you two, he's absolutely furious over this small thing that will most likely be forgotten in a couple weeks or so.

As a note, the above is nothing against Awiiya, simply the way Curiose and Kyphis represent him.
[/quote]
I never claimed to know Awiiyas reaction to this, or to represent him. I did know he wasn't happy, but that had nothing to do with my post. Do not say "you two" and misrepresent what I say, when clearly you have failed to even read the basics of it.
Especially when you say "All you have mentioned" when what you talk about is something not mentioned once by me.

My post was only about my reaction, and my feelings towards Jester. I am not a Necrovion, and I have very few dealings with Necrovions. The actions of the rebels have little impact on me. What I do should have little impact on them.

However, in the past I have counted Jester a friend. This is something known widely, and not just between him and me or I would have said it in private. The Jester I knew once was a good friend. This Tyrant is no friend of mine, but a stranger to my eyes and heart.
I do not stand against him, but I do not, and never again will, stand with him.

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1290754083' post='73280']
...YOU have issues with Jester...
[/quote]
Yes. Obviously, and I claim no less nor do I disguise it.
I have watch for a long time, but even the strongest back is broken under enough weight.
I may only speak of what you see as a Straw, but that is not because I focus on the straw as YOU do, but because the full load is none of the business of those who do not already know. I doubt anyone, even Jester, would ever know the full load of why people are turning away from him, as we all have our own views and perspectives, as well as experiences.

Edited by Kyphis the Bard

Me and Awiiya had an argument of sorts on YIM, but that was unrelated to this. While talking to him I remembered I'd been meaning to test whether he could be moved and what would happen. Trees can be moved and planted again with no harm done to the tree.

Randomly using spells is basically what I do, when I turned 666 I moved 2/3 of MD's active people to Tunnel of War for fun. I'm not sure why you've decided to be offended now. If spells can't be used as a toy, whats the fun in having them?

Curiose, your Necrovion envoy status was removed weeks ago, you must have gotten confused.

Funny, Jester. because you made no mention to me, Kyphis, or anyone else about it, so how could it have actually been revoked?

The fact that you take conversations from YIM and you act upon them, and the fact that you have no sense of self control when it comes to your spells other than the fact to behave as a bored child, is highly unacceptable.

Remember the reason why you're even in his mess, and maybe you'll figure out at last the reason half your citizens are upset with you, including myself. Maybe then your apology to me won't seem so empty when there are others out there who are deserving of it.

• Root Admin

To clarify this sort of actions from an official point of view:

unless announced as such on rules, announcements or detailed in a forum announcement made officially, there is no "rule" to ensure qualities, advantages or disabilities of a role. Jesters action was "valid", as a king he could do that, locations was not specifically locked and his spell allowed him to perform it. Awiiya was also right to be upset as this threatens his seriosity and his role. My point is not from a moral perspective, JUST FROM A LEGAL ONE. From a moral point of view , you are exagerating. awiiya knew better than to complain for a 5min event, than apart from appearences it could have been actually fun. The only thing i could object to, not in official quality, is that jester used summon on a non-citizen, and that is legal..but makes me think.."for now"