Christmas Card Exchange

Sharazhad

[quote name='Yala Sviseusen' timestamp='1290673028' post='73159']
I love the idea Shar, count me in... :)
Did it do well last year?
[/quote]
[color="#2e8b57"][i]
Yeah it was!! My mantle piece was full of cards from around the globe ^_^ awesome[/i][/color]!

Christmas is almost upon us, once again! I would like to send people Christmas Cards again this year. It was a huge hit, last year and I would like to do it again. If you would like to send a Christmas card to me or have one sent to you, please pm me your address!

Have said that, I think the Christmas Caroling last year was a lot of fun as well. What shall we sing this year, changing the words for MD? :D

[quote name='Asterdai' timestamp='1290899432' post='73489']
oh my :P i loved your sing song, although... masterB's with his toilet roll was funny too, sorry this comment is off topic windy...
[/quote]

You are perfectly fine here. That is why I posted in the Off Topic area. ^_^ Do you wish to be on my Christmas List?

[quote name='Curiose' timestamp='1290900463' post='73490']
Same here. : 3 If you want a Christmas card or something, Write me a PM and I will certainly give you my address!
[/quote]

I've sent you my address via pm. :blush:^_^

[color=purple]posts merged - Grido[/color]

[quote name='Windy' timestamp='1290899064' post='73487']
Christmas is almost upon us, once again! I would like to send people Christmas Cards again this year. It was a huge hit, last year and I would like to do it again. If you would like to send a Christmas card to me or have one sent to you, please pm me your address!

Be sure and take pictures of you and your cards and post it here too!

Have said that, I think the Christmas Caroling last year was a lot of fun as well. What shall we sing this year, changing the words for MD? :D
[/quote]

Edited by Grido

[quote name='Yala Sviseusen' timestamp='1290902365' post='73498']
I think Shar has a thread about this same thing hiding somewhere.... Can't find it though.. I WANT CHRISTMAS CARDS!!! ;) PM me with your details and I'll send mine. YAY!!
[/quote]

Sent! Yay!

[quote name='Yala Sviseusen' timestamp='1290902365' post='73498']
I think Shar has a thread about this same thing hiding somewhere.... Can't find it though.. I WANT CHRISTMAS CARDS!!! ;) PM me with your details and I'll send mine. YAY!!
[/quote]

You can't find it because it was being made invisible till the 1st Dec, which i would on this 'cept I'm lazy and it's 2 days away

Ok, I will merge Windy's topic with this one. Since Windy did not know we already have one (kind of hard to know actually), I'll just move the posts here.

LE:done!

Oh and I am in! Want a Christmas card? Hurry cause I will send them in about 10 to 12 days so they will have time to reach you by Christmas.

Edited by dst

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1290932562' post='73534']
Logically someone would keep a list, or who can be contacted and who wants cards so they can be found easier.
[/quote]

Some sort of a list would be nice indeed. I mean i'd be in but i Really am not a pm person :)