A Matter Of Honor And Information Trade

• Root Admin

Those that follow my posts more than just a curiosity from the creator of MD, deserve this bit of information. The others will make sense of it too, but not with same implications.

I do not care of you or the freedom of your thoughts. If you don't manage to keep the freedom of your mind alone, i will just discard you from my potential list of people i might learn something from. So don't fool yourself, the next thing i say is for my own moral not just for your own good.

Information i "trade" comes with a price. Once you see a truth beyond what your mind was capable to reach (mostly due to ignorance on the matter not actual incapability), you will take the first answer as granted. The more i give you the more i take from your freedom. You know how i could make someone to quit MD? by giving him _Everything_ all at once... think what it means. I scatter bits here and there, share secrets i should not, but don't be happy about it. There is just one single way to grasp this kind of information without limiting your freedom (inner freedom)..and that is discovering it yourself.

Sometimes milestones need to be placed, secrets revealed, foundations rebuilt. This kills minds, while reviving other. As someone (thank you) pointed to me, understanding is different from knowledge. I trade you knowledge, understanding you find yourself..never take understanding from someone else or mistaken it for knowledge. Its not a gift, not a spoiler, its something that is payed with your freedom of mind and has a bad side effect that you will have to chose between ignorance or stepping into abyss to find more.
The things i gift..well there are some...i call them now sparks..or seeds... maybe one day i will be able to master those, but i don't think so yet. For now i just realise what giving out information is, and i want, for my own moral values, to tell you..so you can't say later i destroyed your life and such. I stepped on corpses while building MD, without knowing it, planting seeds into people, opening their mind to a world that was not theirs to look into. I wont lie...i don't care so much. My personal opinion is that whoever is not ready to understand these things fails its purpose as a human being... but it affects me, badly. One of the advantages of being remote is that it prevents direct influence, so i can count more on the sanity and real feedback of people than i could face to face. I want to preserve this advantage and not let information get tainted by the fact you are not knowing at what price it comes.

Knowledge is pain, understanding is bliss, since they can't go one without an other, the target of all this can't be seen in such terms.

p.s. for the sake of my limited time left, if you can't understand what i am saying move on and don't comment, leave this topic for those that do. i am in overclock mode.

True freedom is chaos. Only gods and the insane can handle it. And I'm not sure about gods.
Most of us don't really want freedom. Of course many will object to this. But think hard about it before you do.

Knowledge curtails the freedom of the mind, this is true.
It's like a road through the jungle. Following the road makes for easy traveling.
And yet may lead you to a worthwhile destination.

But going along this road, looking at the chaos left and right, you may wonder what is out there.
No one but yourself can stop you from leaving the path and venture into the chaos.
It is difficult and painful and frightening. But in doing so you might find the hidden temples and the treasures they hold.

Now I ask myself; would I have gone into the jungle had there not been a road to start with?

I once knew a boy who could recount tens of thousands of numbers from PI, he could also tell you the first place many other numbers occurred ... "our homeroom class number starts at the 13,287th digit of PI". Outside of his "crazy ability" he was unremarkable beyond being a bit slow and generally uninteresting. He had a great fount of knowledge on this one topic but no understanding it seemed in general.

Some seeds of Knowledge have no inner life and no capacity to infect a persons mind, while some people have little capacity to nurture a nugget of knowledge into a greater understanding.

Those people who are ripe to nurture an ember of understanding often don't require others to provide the nugget of knowledge since their mind craves to grow and learn regardless. But not all directions of thought can be created from a void.

Were it me, I would risk the danger of misunderstanding or worse, only ever partly understanding for the chance to have a true chance at a greater insight. That is the role and curse of a prophet ... lead your flock blind though they might be and hope that one will understand.

Cutler

[quote name='Muratus del Mur' timestamp='1290719703' post='73244']
Those that follow my posts more than just a curiosity from the creator of MD, deserve this bit of information. The others will make sense of it too, but not with same implications.

I do not care of you or the freedom of your thoughts. If you don't manage to keep the freedom of your mind alone, i will just discard you from my potential list of people i might learn something from. So don't fool yourself, the next thing i say is for my own moral not just for your own good.

Information i "trade" comes with a price. Once you see a truth beyond what your mind was capable to reach (mostly due to ignorance on the matter not actual incapability), you will take the first answer as granted. The more i give you the more i take from your freedom. You know how i could make someone to quit MD? by giving him _Everything_ all at once... think what it means. I scatter bits here and there, share secrets i should not, but don't be happy about it. There is just one single way to grasp this kind of information without limiting your freedom (inner freedom)..and that is discovering it yourself.

Sometimes milestones need to be placed, secrets revealed, foundations rebuilt. This kills minds, while reviving other. As someone (thank you) pointed to me, understanding is different from knowledge. I trade you knowledge, understanding you find yourself..never take understanding from someone else or mistaken it for knowledge. Its not a gift, not a spoiler, its something that is payed with your freedom of mind and has a bad side effect that you will have to chose between ignorance or stepping into abyss to find more.
The things i gift..well there are some...i call them now sparks..or seeds... maybe one day i will be able to master those, but i don't think so yet. For now i just realise what giving out information is, and i want, for my own moral values, to tell you..so you can't say later i destroyed your life and such. I stepped on corpses while building MD, without knowing it, planting seeds into people, opening their mind to a world that was not theirs to look into. I wont lie...i don't care so much. My personal opinion is that whoever is not ready to understand these things fails its purpose as a human being... but it affects me, badly. One of the advantages of being remote is that it prevents direct influence, so i can count more on the sanity and real feedback of people than i could face to face. I want to preserve this advantage and not let information get tainted by the fact you are not knowing at what price it comes.

Knowledge is pain, understanding is bliss, since they can't go one without an other, the target of all this can't be seen in such terms.

p.s. for the sake of my limited time left, if you can't understand what i am saying move on and don't comment, leave this topic for those that do. i am in overclock mode.
[/quote]

• 1 year later...