Testing sacrifice altar values

Muratus del Mur

exchange values  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Root Admin

Sacrifice altar at the Fenths Press in No Man's Land

The sacrifice altar is under testing. feel free to share your opinion about the exchange stats given for each creature. Don't ask what the logic behind the conversion is.

Also before you judge those values, think about the following things:

- reward cant be to great or players who exchange creatures will get ultra powerfull by just doing that

- players that exchange creatures get a permanent bonus but they still have upgraded creatures so they will be able to upgrade others fast

- permanent stats are more valueble than they seem, for example max value points can make a difference between upgrading a creature or not or beeing able to buy a certain weapon.

- honor reward can be converted to wins for your creatures by attacking weak player just for the wins, ...and wins for the creatures means possible upgrades

- principle are not yet used. Each sacrifice altar gived different principle rewards!!!

- max level creatures can give different reward based on many things, so there is no cap to what a creature can give as reward, however a high level creature might be more usefull as it is than sacrificing it.

- compare rewards to the rewards given by the story after waiting 24hours

Whatever you say, try to make sense and not just shout you dont like it.

i can understand why the lvl 4 vs lvl 5 archer gives more value - the lvl 5 has a lower attack score. but the lvl 5 give better overall bonus' so it all balances out anyway.

The thing about the lvl 2 elemental giving honor is kind of off though. Like Shadowice said, it took nothing but a 3 day waiting period to get it to lvl 2. Perhaps there should be only a very low vit and val (not max) for this, and the honor reward comes into play when they hit lvl 3. otherwise this can be too easily exploited.

its very interesting. to get the best stat boost you need to work at it, which is good. and i agree with the lvl two elemental it only takes a few days to hatch one thats definitely going to be exploited. you gonna see a lot of people with a lot of honor.

but other then that its looking pretty good.

Just imagine players with 4k of VP that go rampage and buy BS when they don't need the VP and then when they have a creature to upgrade they will go and sell all the creatures they bought before and gain huge values of VP to upgrade the creatures => This is not OK.

If you need just some VP, let's say 300 or so to upgrade your creature I think it's just fine to sell a creature so you can upgrade another one, that is if you can't find anyone to fight and get some VP but stocking up on VP(low lvl creatures) doesn't sound right to me.

I took another look at some of the rewards you can gain and spotted a problem.

The vitality and value seem ok, but the stat increases could prove to be a problem.

I would suggest moving the decimal point over a space or two. Instead of getting +1 Defense (or whatever stat) make it .1 or even .01 instead. otherwise people will be walking around with mini-gods in next to no time.

Actually I don't necessarily agree on that, because you need a lot of age from lvl 3 and up on most of the important creatures, so I don't really think .1 or .01 values will do. I don't really see why I would want to exchange my time invested (age) in values so small when I can use them in fights and get much more.

If it will be like that I only see that as an losing xp feature and nothing more.

.1 and .01 were to show the decimal place for some stats. take a principal for instance: exchanging a certain powerful creature will give you 200 or so points in a certain principal, and on stats - turning in some creatures will give 30 attack or defense. move the decimal point to reflect more realistic stat bonus' instead of a 200 cyclicity you would get 20 or 2. and instead of 30 attack, you'd get 3 or .3

And we all know a gain of 3 in any stat is HUGE. that is bigger than what you'd get from doing 24 hr meditation in the story

i didn't literally mean .1 and .01

• Root Admin

Shadar ... elemental I takes only age to upgrade. Level I and II creatures offer little to nothing as reward. They usualy offer temporary stats such as valuepoints and vitality, and are ment only to allow you to get rid of the low level creatures you dont use anymore, especialy with the new creature number limit in place.

High level creatures offer inscrrease to permanent stats.

warning...sacriice takes 10 actionpoints, so if you sacrifice them to get extra VP be sure you wont remain stuck in that scene without action points until next regeneration ...because you will also loose extra vit and vp at next regen.

Shadar ... elemental I takes only age to upgrade. Level I and II creatures offer little to nothing as reward. They usualy offer temporary stats such as valuepoints and vitality, and are ment only to allow you to get rid of the low level creatures you dont use anymore, especialy with the new creature number limit in place.

High level creatures offer inscrrease to permanent stats.

warning...sacriice takes 10 actionpoints, so if you sacrifice them to get extra VP be sure you wont remain stuck in that scene without action points until next regeneration ...because you will also loose extra vit and vp at next regen.

But the elementals that you pay for and upgrade to level 1 from the egg still have no turn in value, not even temporary?