Testing sacrifice altar values

Muratus del Mur

exchange values  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't think charging 20 actions per sacrifice is appropriate. I just sacrificed 4 beings and was left with 20 actions, that's not enough to get anywhere to use the vp's I received. I then waited for the 10 minute update just to find I lost all the VP's. It cost 30 actions to take maple road and 20 actions to get in gate in order to get to either of the 2 armor shops.

larerootian archer give +3 attack and +2 defence

they only need 5 won battle and 2500 xp and 3 days

completly unbalance people can do it in a flash

every 3 day u can have about +48 attack and +32 defence defeinitly worth the try right ;)(its the extream point but people can get a lot of stat in this way)

King Manu - How about this: No sacrificed creature will give anything permanent (Vitality, Value or otherwise) unless it is a maxed creature. Keep the temporary value and vitality increases going, just nothing permanent. This will keep things better balanced I think. Otherwise it can get very easy to exploit.

• Root Admin

i realy dont think that the way its now is so easy to exploit. don't missunderstand a constant recruit-train-sacrifice cycle for an exploit.

lets see how things evolve, let me know if you see players with abnormal stats overnight or if you find out a way to gain huge stats very fast using this sacrifice altar.

water being II give too much + vitality

every 4 day u can get about +720 max vitality i think its too much +6 power and +6 defence ;)

i think its way too much

at least decrease vitaltiy reward

water being upgrade requirement

Experience +1000

Won battles +5

Age +3

way too low for +120 vitality max , +1 power , +1 defence

well this brings in a new consept Raising creatures (leveling up creatures to get princi points or other things) im working on it a bit myself we will have to see if this brings any unforceen probelms but for now i dont see anything wrong with it it just turns creatures u dont use into max vit and VP or princi points and attack defence or other things

I really dont see the probelm with it the note in the change log for alpha verson 4 said anything you can do to make yourself strong without cheating so if you exploit the max thing then more power to ya (and i mean that literally and figuraltivly) i totaly promote this statement and the raising of creatures to get stuff

• 3 months later...

I think the values need to be more dynamic. They should be different per creature but reflect what you did with them also. So it is a literal giveback to how you played them. I think all stat gain should reflect how you play so you literaly make your character by how you use him. Then he becomes the character you literally forge by playing. So I think the monsters should give stats potentially based on their strategies Whatever those are and however you make them do that(All of their potential strategies) and then have it give based on how they were used etc. I don't know if it would be complicated to do or not but it would be a very interesting game design.

lol, the birdie gives perm stat increase? WTH? :blink:

the birdie, just 2 days old, nothing else, gives me a perm vp increase, and not just that, it's higher than any other creature, including dark archer lvl 2....

I cannot resist temptation, feel like a weak human :(, but I'm going to do it, till Mur changes it :(

*edit*, btw I only have 2 empty spots, so I won't be 'exploiting' it that much :P

wow i just looked at mine and your right... that little bird thats not even any good in a battle will give you a substantial amount of max vp, is it a bug in the formula? maybe mur doesnt want anyone to get anything higher than the little bird, or the next stages are going to be a lot stronger

hmm... theres something to think about

• 1 month later...

Why not make it the other way around too? So you can sacrifice permanent stats in order to get XP or strenght into your creatures? Maybe even make them age faster.. This would make it even more dynamic and balanced, and give increased influence over your character and creatures. To avoid exploiting, there could be a 70% effectivity or so on the transaction; if you first sacrifice a creature with a certain amount of xp etc to get stats, then sacrifice stats into a creature, you'll lose 30% each time.. it could also take some AP to do it, to avoid changing back and forth withing seconds.

Would be interresting :)

yes it would, but think of it this way you sacrifice your xp when you get full xp 4 that mp level, what will stop players to remaine in that mp level? whell i call that exploiting