Testing sacrifice altar values

Muratus del Mur

exchange values  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i am newly mp4 and my stats are well very crappy compared to some mp3 guys

my creatures are my life blood and sacrificing them now would be a lot of losses for me

getting the time to lvl them all up and then sacrificing them is hard work so the bonuses should reflect that hard work

stats help out so much at mp4 especially newly one like me

i do like the system but i have just got a lvl 3 creature why am i gonna sac him for only a little bonus and the max is 5 sacs and then you cant move

no action points then

so i say the system needs just a little upgrading for lower lvl creatures i get my but kicked often so it isneeded a little boost for ppl like me lol

I've got a problem, im at MP 3, and i've reached the XP limit, so i've i decided to sac a few of my "no future" creatures, so that i can gain more xp with the ones i want to continue using, but event though im way below the xp limit now, it still says i can't gain anymore xp before reaching MP4???? bug, or just my game that is screwing up?

i know this might be more of a newb question, and i hope it has a simple answer, but it is really annoying!

That is because there is a difference between your total xp and creature xp, else everybody could stay in mp3 forever. You are supposed to go to mp4 with 280k xp and 100 wins, you can gain more wins, but you won't gain anything at all once you are at max xp, besides losses and wins. If you meet both criteria, you should finish the story mode, because only then are you allowed to mp4. Make sure though that you use the 24hours bonus, as it is very handy in the start.

That is because there is a difference between your total xp and creature xp, else everybody could stay in mp3 forever. You are supposed to go to mp4 with 280k xp and 100 wins, you can gain more wins, but you won't gain anything at all once you are at max xp, besides losses and wins. If you meet both criteria, you should finish the story mode, because only then are you allowed to mp4. Make sure though that you use the 24hours bonus, as it is very handy in the start.

thanks m8! that just answered all af my questions! the game was beginning to annoy me quite a bit, but that clears it up! Thanks! great game!

Newb out, as you were m8's

• 2 months later...
I think the ap is good...it makes you think twice before saccing and keeps players from getting way out of balance. I've been stuck at the press too with a ton of VP and no place to spend it.

I've never been stuck at the press though I admit in the beginning I had no idea what to do with the VE except fight (what a waste). On the other hand, as Meiche say, I think quite a lot before I even wander over to a press. Then I examine the rewards for each one of my creatures and think some more. Choosing to sac or keep your creatures and doing it when you have 100 AP and the the recycle timer on 10:00 makes a biiiig difference.

My problem is that as an MP3 my story choices gave me access to Fenths Wielder, but I lost that access with my MP4 choices. Only one press accessible right now.

Spoiler:

you don't need a lot of ap for sacrificing creatures. You need just 20 for the first one then you can sac all you want without worrying about it to much. For example: you have to sac 5 creatures but you only have 40 AP. Well...you can sac all of them for only 40 Ap :)

I want 15 becuase I spend too many going through Spoiler -

the gates 20 - then into loreroot 30 and then sacrificing 20 - that's 70 before I take off running back to weapons shop.

and what is sac?

I want 15 becuase I spend too many going through Spoiler -

the gates 20 - then into loreroot 30 and then sacrificing 20 - that's 70 before I take off running back to weapons shop.

and what is sac?

sac = sacrifice

Also,

you can just wait at the sacrifice altar until you have 100 AP again, and you need less than 20 AP to go back to Willow's. Add another 15 if you want to go to the hidden shop.

Spoiler:

you don't need a lot of ap for sacrificing creatures. You need just 20 for the first one then you can sac all you want without worrying about it to much. For example: you have to sac 5 creatures but you only have 40 AP. Well...you can sac all of them for only 40 Ap :)

AH yes... that is an interesting bug/feature isn't it? :)

• 1 year later...