Actual Sanity?

awiiya

its really long, i read a lot by skimming through and it said a lot about nothing it seems, kept on saying it was going to tell you stuff and never did!

so got down to

Take this fragile little seed of compassion as my gift to you

and it just made me giggle, please can someone who read the thing through explain it?

Anon says that were [expletive] crazy because we love money, selfishness, and division,

and people who have seen this have sacrificed themselves for anyone else who can see it.

those people were just trying to point out that were only supposed to care for each other.

and that

[b]YOU are a beautiful, inherently powerful, irreplaceable, unique and wonderful being of infinite worth and value.[/b]

that said, I find it silly that it was copyrighted. :)

[quote]
[b]"YOU are a beautiful, inherently powerful, irreplaceable, unique and wonderful being of infinite worth and value"[/b][/quote][b]

[b][color="#2e8b57"][i]I know[/i][/color] [/b]:cool:
[color="#2e8b57"][i]
I agree with what the writer is saying. This world is crazy and we have become slaves to its craziness. To quote a line from one of my fave songs
[/i][/color][/b][center][b][color="#2e8b57"][i]"Beliving the lie, bowing down to the flag - you gotta bullet in your head..." [/i][/color][/b]
[/center][b][color="#2e8b57"][i]We were not meant to be stuck in a rat race with dead end jobs, stresses that kill us etc. We only have a limited time on this planet - GET BUSY LIVING.[/i][/color][/b][color="#2e8b57"][i]
[/i][/color][b][color="#2e8b57"][i]
Oh Aster, basically what he was saying is: Stop believing the lie, stop bowing down to the flag and take out the bullet in your head, and that there is only basic law that humans should live by i.e. Love. Love for yourself and those around you.[/i][/color]

edited to type out the last two lines.
[/b]

Edited by Sharazhad

Thank you for the read Awi.
I pretty much agree on the message.
Basically we all have to do is [b]care[/b] and don't be blinded by anything else.
Seems pretty easy enough but in reality it isn't we see other things much more important than [b]caring[/b] for others.

So cut things short we are all crazy.

May all of us be guided.

~Luc

[quote name='Asterdai' timestamp='1295163917' post='77494']
It's really long, I read a lot by skimming through and it said a lot about nothing it seems, kept on saying it was going to tell you stuff and never did!
[/quote]
I got that problem too, but I managed to pick up some parts where real issue were illustrated:
governments decide we must go to war for whatever reason and we believe them -> that's crazy
we try most of our lives to gain money and power -> we are slaves to money -> we're crazy

So I take it the message is a mix of anarchy, communism and neo-spiritualism. In se I don't mind any of these messages - I'm not exactly a conformist and I tend to vote for the most left party that actually has a shot at doing something - however, this message is one which aims to persuade in a less conventional way. It claims we use insane logic and thus logic and hence arguments are impossible. All that is left is persuasion... and it largely fails at that. Either you are not truly lost to this insanity, or you have stopped reading long before. Hell, even if you are not as insane as the author claims, you're not prone to read the entire thing imo. I suppose the author fails mostly because you need to be at least a little bit crazy to understand how to convince/persuade crazy people.

As a final note: I have never claimed to be completely sane in any sense or definition.

• Root Admin

its not that simple , to get free of the maze you need to be aware of its rules, beat it by its rules, otherwise you will just be a rat in denial.
Its sadly fight one has to fight against the others that don't realise yet their slavery.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems to me compassion and freedom hide behind judgment. I think a world without labels can be much more easily observed for what it is. The universe is a thing of beauty and all creation demands our love and connection if we pay attention even for a moment.

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing,
there is a field. I'll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass,
the world is too full to talk about.
Ideas, language, even the phrase 'each other' doesn't make any sense."

-Jalāl ad-Dīn Muḥammad Rūmī

Maybe there is something to that story about those kids in the garden who ate the fruit from the tree of judgment of good and bad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...