> Nindou 7497
> MagicDuel 5656
> Bulletstar 3984

Server time: Jan 26 17:11:26 ~ Day: 25 Year: 6 ~
3 Dragon's Call 9923
4 Nindou 8207
5 MagicDuel 6040
6 Bulletstar 4138

As I have noted that some days ago Magic Duel is scoring everytime less votes (last time I checked was 472) and now the diference in last 48h is 450.
As every player can vote 3times daily....WHAT is the real amount of players are helping MD?

Edited by Espartano

well, there are no actual motivation for new players to vote, except free 0.1$ credits, so this makes voting lose its popularity, if we want to win, there should be something that would motivate new players to do so, like some free stats or some credits for it, not after voting ofc, but in case of wining, for example, LOL gave boosters after winning awards for all players without exception, that made People to vote for it

[quote name='Espartano' timestamp='1295882077' post='77954']
At log in page I can see that:
As I have noted that some days ago Magic Duel is scoring everytime less votes (last time I checked was 472) and now the diference in last 48h is 450.
As every player can vote 3times daily....WHAT is the real amount of players are helping MD?
[/quote]

Every so often (on my silly school network) I am blocked from voting on that site, but not all the time. Not sure if it has to do with their own banner-adverts tripping a filter on my network, or what... but, I can't always vote 3 times there each day. Sometimes can't even vote once, and definitely a factor to keep in mind for general-helpfulness of players. :)

I login every time before voting, and every time it says "Failed to vote".
Then, after a refresh I see how the counter increased, but it can very well be a tolerated "bug", that should add to my good sleep, without actually helping the game.

Maybe it sounds like a conspiracion theory..., yet no clues for the opposite.

[quote name='frostas' timestamp='1295883050' post='77957']
well, there are no actual motivation for new players to vote, except free 0.1$ credits, so this makes voting lose its popularity, if we want to win, there should be something that would motivate new players to do so, like some free stats or some credits for it, not after voting ofc, but in case of wining, for example, LOL gave boosters after winning awards for all players without exception, that made People to vote for it
[/quote]

This site gives 0.2 credits also in free credits you can find other vote section of bbgsite

First 0.1 credits http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/io/index/id/28.shtml

Second 0.2 credits http://contest.bbgsite.com/gameprize/webapps/index.php?controller=game&action=index&id=28&getgold=1&getprizeid=157

when you are a non paying player its a nice contribution at least 0.3 credits and people need to know when we get ranking in other sites, good this can happend in MD
Like festivals, awards and more so dont be lazy and use the votes that you have envery day thk

[quote name='Manda' timestamp='1295887079' post='77964']
This site gives 0.2 credits also in free credits you can find other vote section of bbgsite

First 0.1 credits [url="http://gamelist.bbgsite.com/io/index/id/28.shtml"]http://gamelist.bbgs...dex/id/28.shtml[/url]

Second 0.2 credits [url="http://contest.bbgsite.com/gameprize/webapps/index.php?controller=game&action=index&id=28&getgold=1&getprizeid=157"]http://contest.bbgsi...&getprizeid=157[/url]

when you are a non paying player its a nice contribution at least 0.3 credits and people need to know when we get ranking in other sites, good this can happend in MD
Like festivals, awards and more so dont be lazy and use the votes that you have envery day thk
[/quote]

well Im voting every day 3 times, and Im not complaining about lack of prizes, Im here a for a quete long time now, and I like this game, I dont need motivation to vote, but new players may need it

[quote name='Chewett' timestamp='1295896345' post='77973']

Mur himself said if we get first, it will be time for prizes,
[/quote]

Thats its so when palyers that like role play r having fun can add the promotion of this contes to all in the same location and expalin it a bit

come on we can !!!!!!

If we make the reward for voting the BB Game site to 0.24$(sum of daily rewards thru free credits).
And no need to give rewards for other voting sites just for 20 more days only.
This way
1) new players will be encouraged to vote more.
2) The vets will keep voting the other non-reward sites as usual, so we won't drop in the other game sites (just only for 20 more days then very thing can be restored back to normal).
We got to use Game tactics here hehe

[quote name='Espartano' timestamp='1296056111' post='78051']
another 48h pass and MD votes droped to 384 (that mean only 128 players or maybe even 64)
I cant believe that!
[/quote]

Boo! I'm clicking,but can only get three votes per day, assuming the page doesnt' get filtered... but switching to an alt, I can't because "You've already voted" (this may be one cause of skewed numbers).

Get out there folks, and rock the vote!!!
Make Mur, and MD proud! :cool:

• Root Admin

You know, just to mention this, i feel "best game" based on raw trafic and "votes" is such a wrong concept. Doesn't make a gam better at all if its able to send more traffic to them, it only makes it more "popular" at most. Popularity is an indirect measure of "best".

Anyway, this whole bbgsite thing motivated me to do something regarding this. As you know i run other mmorpg related sites, and there will be a change.

Remember i said there will be party with gifts and all that if we get a reward there?

Well, I think that the amount of votes md has gathered, compared to its number of active players to other games, is _enormous_ so regardless of what you (i say 'you' yes, so 'you' get the credit for it) manage to acomplish in bbgsites "best game" competition, I believe you already deserve that party. I am impressed by the amount of motivation i saw. We might not have the swarm of players others have ...but hey... a few but good, right?

:)

There may be one more explanation of decreasing number of daily votes - the site seems to be overloaded; when the contest begun I could always easily enter and vote a few times a day. Now most of the time it refuses connection (or loads forever). It may be that MD have steady voting population and other games increasing